剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Let me get you a napkin.
我给你拿个餐巾
I-I-I swear my heart...
# 我对心发誓... #
Thanks for calling the Resort at Blue Crest.
感谢您致电蓝峰度假村
How may I direct your call? Room 613, please.
您想让我转接哪个房♥间 613号♥房♥ 谢谢
724, please.
724号♥房♥
I am on my good behavior
# 我表现良好 #
Ms. Beaumont?
博蒙特小姐
Ms. Beaumont, your office sent some papers for you to sign.
博蒙特小姐 您办公室给您寄来了一些需要签字的文件
Just slide them under the door, please.
从门缝滑进来吧 谢谢
1121, please.
1121号♥房♥
Hey.
嘿
You're at home?
你在家吗
You alone?
独自一人吗
I forgot how good Cap'n Crunch is.
我都忘记嗄咂船长有多好吃了
Uh, she also has, uh...
她还有...
Lucky Charms and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
幸运符麦片和肉桂吐司
Why do you keep looking at your laptop?
你总盯着电脑看什么
I'm not.
我没有
Is that porn?
黄♥片♥吗
What is this?
这是什么
Is this a book? You're writing a book?
书吗 你在写书吗
It's a short story. I'm taking a class.
是个短篇故事 我的作业
This is about me.
这是关于我的
What? No, it's not. It's totally about me.
什么 不 不是 肯定是关于我的
"Her hands swept over the display,
"她的双手掠过陈列品
"Snatching up the emerald earrings in one fluid motion,
一气呵成的选出了翡翠耳环
like an eagle snatching a salmon."
就像老鹰捕猎三文鱼一样"
It's not a great metaphor. Uhh...
这个比喻很一般
People don't want to think about eagles
人们读我的故事的时候
when they're reading about me.
是不会联想到鹰的
It's a simile, and it's not about you!
这是明喻 而且跟你没有关系
"And that's when she found the body, skin flayed,
"这时她找到了尸体 皮开肉绽
hanging from the ceiling of the wine cellar."
挂着在酒窖的悬梁上"
What is this?
这是什么
What's the matter with you? It's a work in progress!
你这是在搞什么 这是未完成的作品
Lisa Dobesh is a very blah name.
丽萨·多贝斯是个烂名字
Just call her Letty.
直接叫莱蒂就行了
Why are you here?
你为什么来这里
Because I'm awesome, and I make your life more awesome.
因为我很棒 我也让你的生活沾沾喜气
Mm-hmm. Why are you here?
你来我这干什么
Where's Javier?
哈维尔呢
Where's Jacob?
雅各布呢
I took him back to my mom's.
我把他送到我妈妈家了
Oh, shit.
该死
It's fine. I'm better on my own.
没事的 我一个人更好
And, yet, here you are.
但是 你还是来了这里
No, I... I was just thinking about how much fun we had
不 我只是想起了我们一起抢劫酒店的时候
when we robbed that hotel together.
的那段美好时光
We got caught by the FBI.
我们被联邦调查局抓了
I only got caught because you got caught.
我被抓是因为你被抓了
I only got caught because you convinced me
我被抓是因为你说服了我
to rob a hotel, so...
去抢劫酒店 所以...
I love you, Letty.
我爱你 莱蒂
I know.
我知道
Because, yes, you do bring awesomeness
因为 的确 你能给身边的人的生活
into people's lives, but...
带来精彩和刺♥激♥ 但是...
If you're feeling, I don't know, uh, lonely right now...
如果你现在感到 空虚寂寞的话...
maybe robbing a hotel with your former parole officer
和你的前假释官一起抢劫酒店
shouldn't be plan "A."
也不是个好的选择
You used to be fun. Marriage has changed you.
你曾经很有趣 可婚姻改变了你
Mm-hmm. You need friends.
你需要朋友
You're my friend.
你就是我的朋友
I know, but you need more than one friend.
我知道 但你需要更多的朋友
Make another one!
去交个新朋友吧
A non-user, non-hit man, maybe only mildly crazy friend.
不吸毒的 不杀人的 神经正常一点的
Where? On Facebook?
上哪儿找 脸书吗
Maybe go somewhere
也许可以去一个
where you might actually make good decisions.
能让你积极生活的地方
Where you won't be so...
一个不用那么...
Where's the last place you felt safe?
上一个让你有安全感的地方是哪里
Maybe even settled a little?
甚至让你想在那安定下来
That might be the right place to make a friend.
那里可能就是个交朋友的好地方
Congrats on the wedding.
恭贺新禧
You got me a Mont Blanc pen?
你给我买♥♥了个勃朗峰牌钢笔吗
And I didn't even know you were trying to be a writer.
而且当时我还不知道你要当个作家呢
Thanks?
谢谢了
But, seriously, you should change her name to Letty.
但是 说真的 你应该把她的名字改成莱蒂
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
And her handbag should be a quilted leather Chanel.
而且她的手提包该是绗缝皮革的香奈儿
If you scream, I'll drive my elbow into your esophagus.
你要是大喊大叫 我会用手肘打断你的气管
I'm not the screaming type.
大喊大叫不是我的风格
I forgot to hit the button on the A/C.
我忘记开空调了
And then this crazy heat wave...
结果这屋子里就酷热难忍♥...
Global fucking warming, huh?
该死的全球变暖 对吧
You must be thirsty.
你肯定渴了吧
Why?
为什么
Why did you kill Silk?
你为什么要杀希尔克
His haircut.
因为他的发型
Why did you try to kill me?
你为什么想杀我
You really haven't figured it out yet?
你还没想清楚吗
Mm.
嗯
Your call has been forwarded
您的电♥话♥已被转入
to an automated voice-messaging system.
自动语♥音♥信箱系统
Call me back.
回我电♥话♥
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
I told the owner you disappeared.
我跟房♥主说你消失了
Carin.
卡琳
Mary Catherine put the listing back up,
玛丽·卡瑟琳重新放了出租广♥告♥
and it rented out in no time.
立刻就被租走了
I went out on a limb for you. Way out.
我为了你牺牲了那么多 非常多
I got Michael that interview at Cedarwood,
我让迈克尔得到了雪松学校的面试机会
and then, poof, he disappeared.
结果突然 他就消失了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Christmas got complicated.
圣诞节出了些事
Okay, and you couldn't have called?
好吧 那你就不能打个电♥话♥吗
Or texted me back?
或者回我个短♥信♥吗
I mean, we were friends.
我们曾经那么要好
At least, I thought we were.
至少 我是这么想的
I'm sorry, Carin.
对不起 卡琳
Mary Catherine wanted to sell all of your stuff on Craigslist,
玛丽·卡瑟琳想把你的东西都放到网上卖♥♥掉
but I put it in my garage because I am a good friend.
是我把东西都搬进了车♥库♥ 够朋友吧
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说的没错 对不起
But we went on this trip with my mom, and...
我们和我妈一起出去的...
everything got out of hand.
反正就是全乱套了
Emile?
埃米尔吗
Yeah.
对
Did he cheat on you?
他背叛你了
Yeah.
对
Oh, my God. I am so sorry, honey.
天哪 真的对不起 亲爱的
Right.
好啦
Should've seen it coming.
我早该料到的
I knew he was bad from day one.
第一天遇见他我就知道他不是什么好人
I totally get it.
我完全理解
You tell yourself that he's gonna change or...
你骗自己说他会改变的...
it'll get better...
会好起来的...
that little slut math tutor
还以为那位荡♥妇♥数学老师
will leave for grad school in the fall.
这个秋天就会去读研究生了
Sorry, are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, yeah.
没事 没事
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表