剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
What's going on?
怎么了
Just get back on the highway.
上高速
Where are we going? It's far.
我们要去哪 反正很远
Just drive. Fast.
开车吧 赶快
Obviously no one's home.
很明显没人在家
Stephen!
史蒂芬
No.
滚
Let me ask you a question.
问你个问题
What's the best makeup store in the world?
世界上最好的化妆品店是哪个
I don't know. In the whole world.
我不知道 全世界
I... don't know.
我...不知道
Sephora. And that is where I met that.
丝芙兰 我就是在那里遇到的这货
Until that ran off with a stack of cash and blamed me for it.
直到这货顺走了一沓现金然后把锅扣到我头上
I didn't blame it on y...
我没把锅扣到...
Guess how many Sephoras I am now banned from?
你知道我现在上了多少家丝芙兰的黑名单吗
How many? All of them.
多少 所有的
Do you know where I have to work now?
你知道我现在沦落到在哪里上班了吗
Where?
哪里
Not Sephora.
反正不是丝芙兰
Stephen, I'm sorry.
史蒂芬 我很抱歉
I really didn't know they blamed it on you.
我真不知道他们会把账算在你头上
Why don't you just tell me what it is you need?
你要我做什么请直说
Because that's why you're here, right? You need somethin'.
因为你是有求而来 对吧 你需要我的帮助
Okay, yeah.
好吧
Do you know Rose's Garden?
你听说过玫瑰花♥园♥吗
The drag club?
那个换装俱乐部
I was hoping you can help me out with a thing there.
有些事跟那里有关系 希望你能帮个忙
No. I haven't done drag in eight years.
不行 我已经八年没换过装了
It's not a big deal. It's a one-time thing.
不是什么大事 就是仅此一次
I just need a real queen to get in on the inside.
我需要一个真正的变装女王进去配合我们
If you need a queen, you need to find someone else.
如果你需要一个变装女王 你就去找别人吧
Have him do it. What?
让他去 什么
No. He can't be a drag queen.
不行 他可不能当变装女王
Why can't I be a drag queen?
我怎么就不能当变装女王了
Because it's not just putting on a dress.
你以为只有穿女装这么简单吗
You won't know what you're doing.
你都不知道你在说什么
I can't believe you suggested that.
不敢相信你竟然还自告奋勇
I can't believe you're still here.
我还不敢相信你居然还没进监狱呢
Fine. I'll be the drag queen.
那好吧 我来当变装皇后
You're not a male, Letty.
你又不是男的 莱蒂
I know. I'm a woman.
我知道 我是个女人
So I think I can handle pretending to be one.
所以我觉得我来假扮女人没什么问题
You won't last one hour without gettin' read.
你撑不过一个小时就会被人看穿了
Queens will see right through a bitch.
是人是鬼皇后一眼就能看穿了
Not if you help me look right.
要是你帮我打扮就不会了
I know you didn't throw away all your old drag stuff.
我知道你还留着之前的变装道具
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Look at your house. You keep everything.
看看你家 什么你都不舍得扔
You have seven staplers right there.
你这里有七个订书机
Look, this is not just...
听着 这不只是...
I would not be doing this if I didn't have to.
要不是迫不得已我是不会做这种事的
This is really important. This is about my kid.
这事很重要 关系到我的孩子
10%.
百分之十
Fine.
好
What I mean is that if I help you and you pull this off,
我的意思是要是我帮你干成了这事
I get 10% of whatever you're stealing from that club.
无论你从俱乐部里偷到了什么 其中百分之十要归我
No, I know what you mean.
没错 我懂你的意思
Deal.
成交了
Well, at least you won't have to tuck.
好吧 至少你不用塞假胸
Come with me.
跟我来
If you give him 10% of the money,
如果你把百分之十的钱给了他
we don't have enough for Lashever.
我们就不够钱给拉舍尔了
Why did you agree to that?
你为什么要同意
Because now we're getting somewhere instead of nowhere.
因为起码我们现在有进展了
Take notes.
划重点
Remember Jenny? Oh, my God. Jenny.
还记得珍妮吗 我的天 珍妮
How are you gonna work at Sephora,
她底妆和脖子都不是一个色号♥
and you can't match your face makeup with your neck.
还有脸在丝芙兰工作
Fucking Jenny... I lived with her.
去他的珍妮... 我曾经和她共住过
How long is this going to take?
这还要弄多久
What? Yeah.
不是吧 就是
No, you did not. I did. For two months.
不 不可能 真的 住了两个月
Then she kicked me out.
然后她把我赶出去了
'Cause you were doing meth.
因为你吸毒
No, because I wouldn't wash the dishes.
不 因为我不愿意洗碗
Fuckin' Jenny.
去他的珍妮
Maybe that should be my drag name.
就用这个当我的换装艺名吧
Ha! But you do need a name.
不过你确实需要一个化名
First, I need to figure out my act.
首先 我要想好表演什么
Baby, even if they do give you a job,
亲爱的 就算人家愿意给你一个职位
they're not gonna let you do your act the first night.
你也不可能第一晚就能上台表演
Oh, good. Well, one less thing to think about.
太好了 又少了一件要担心的事
But they might put you in the group number.
不过你或许能当群演
I can handle that.
这个我可以
All right, well, try this shit on.
好了 试试这玩意儿
I'm gonna go get my sewing machine.
我去把我的缝纫机拿过来
There's one right there. Not that one.
这里就有一台 不是那一台
Okay.
好了
So... what do you want me to do?
那... 你需要我做什么
What do you mean? At the club.
什么意思 俱乐部
You're in charge, so tell me what to do.
你说了算 所以你来安排我要做什么
You do nothing.
你什么都不用做
I don't need your help. I got this.
我不需要你帮忙 我搞得定
Can you see who that is?
看看是谁打的电♥话♥
It's your mom.
是你妈妈
She turned you over to the FBI.
她把你出♥卖♥♥♥给了FBI
I know, but she's not calling me.
我知道 但她又不是打给我
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
You really expect me to answer that?
你真的想让我接这个电♥话♥
She's your mom. She loves you.
她是你妈妈 她爱你
Are you seriously defending her right now?
你现在是真的要帮她说话吗
No. I am not. I just...
不 我没有 我只是...
Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to cut people out of your life.
或许你不应该这么急着和她断绝关系
You might find you need them. Things might be easier
也许以后你还需要他们的帮助 你如果不过河拆桥的话
if you didn't always burn your bridges.
还会给自己多留条路
Well, at least I can recognize
至少我还能分得清
when a bridge has already been burned.
哪一条已经是没用的桥
Ava will always be my sister.
埃娃永远都是我的姐姐
In fact, if you don't need me right now,
其实 要是你现在不需要我的话
I think I'll go see if she does.
我想去看看她
Perfect. Fine. I'll call you when it's done.
很好 事成之后我再打给你
Good.
好
Gary...
盖瑞...
I'm working in my new heels, and they were full slice,
我还在适应这双新高跟鞋呢 而且鞋跟很高
so you better chill with that broom.
所以你的拖把最好当心点
Sorry.
抱歉
And who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁啊
Priscilla McCall. I've never heard of you.
普里西拉·迈克尔 没听说过
You could discover me.
你可以来了解我
Shit, girl.
放屁 小妞
Discover this... you are in the Rose Garden.
清楚一点... 你可是在玫瑰花♥园♥
You think you can just click your platforms three times
你以为你只要登几次台
and become Lady Chablis?
就能成为夏布利夫人
I'm just asking for a shot.
我只是想要一个演出机会
I could start in the group number.
我可以从群演做起
Oh, Lord!
我的老天
She can start in the group number.
她可以从群演做起
You see that door that says "Exit"?
你看到那扇门上写着"出口"吗
You could start outside.
你可以在门外演
Be glad you messed with me before you messed with Mickey.
你得庆幸你惹到的是我而不是米奇
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表