剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
I didn't know I had a great-grandma.
我都不知道我还有个曾外婆
Neither did I.
我也不知道
Is this a plantation? No.
这是个种植园吗 不是
I think it's a plantation.
我觉得这就是种植园
No. They don't have plantations anymore.
不 他们不会再经营种植园了
Don't worry.
不用担心
Darlings!
亲爱的
There you are!
你们来了
Welcome to Rolling Oaks Plantation.
欢迎来到滚橡种植园
Hello there.
你们好
Alice Jasper.
我是爱丽丝·贾斯珀
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Sweetheart.
宝贝
I've missed you.
我一直都很想你
I missed you, too.
我也很想你
And this must be my great-grandson.
这一定是我的曾外孙了
Are you Nana's mom? Sort of.
你是外婆的妈妈吗 算是吧
Yes. She is. At least biologically.
她是 至少血缘上是
And you've brought your dog.
你把你的狗狗也带来了
And he looks like a winner to me, huh?
而且它还很招我喜欢 对吧
Royce Jasper. Everyone calls me R.J.
我是罗伊斯·贾斯珀 大家都叫我R.J
Letty. I know. I've heard a lot about you.
我是莱蒂 我知道 久仰大名
Huh. It's all true.
江湖上的传说都是真的
Javier... and Jacob, hmm?
你们是哈维尔... 和雅各布 对吧
Yeah, Alice has given me the whole rundown,
爱丽丝给了我一整个人物关系表
and I'm good with names.
我记名字可厉害了
Well, come in, come in.
好了 快进来 快进来
Will the dog pee everywhere? Maybe.
这狗会到处撒尿吗 有可能
I'll stay outside with Jacob and Fred.
我在外面陪着雅各布和弗莱德
We can't stay long anyway.
我们不能待太久
Nonsense! You just got here.
别胡说 你们才刚来
R.J., could you?
R.J. 你能帮忙吗
Yep, yep, yep. Come on, boys.
当然 跟我来 孩子们
Let's go take a bathroom walk, huh?
我们先去趟洗手间 好吗
You need to see the house.
你们得瞧瞧这房♥子
We just use it to make people jealous.
多么让人羡慕嫉妒恨
When was the last time I saw you, Leticia?
上次我见到你是什么时候了
Oh, yes, I remember.
我记得的
It was right around the time my Porsche 911 went missing.
就是我的保时捷911丢了的时候
Well, I learned from the best.
名♥师♥出高徒
Don't even think about it.
别打主意了
I've already locked away the really good stuff.
好东西我早就锁起来了
It's no fun if it's easy.
太简单反而没意思
That's my line. Steals everything.
偷东西可是我的专长
There's something at the house almost every week.
这房♥子几乎每周都会举办各种宴会
Big fundraiser tonight for Alzheimer's or something.
今晚就是为老年痴呆症还是什么举办的大型募款活动
Can't remember.
记不得了
Javier is big into philanthropy.
哈维尔在慈善界做得很大
I used to be a fundraiser... for celebrities.
我以前...是为名人募款的筹款人
But it was a crazy life.
但那种生活太疯狂了
The straw that broke the camel's back was, uh,
压垮我的最后一根稻草是
Gwyneth Paltrow.
格温妮丝·帕特洛
If that isn't the biggest pile of Letty Raines bullshit
这绝对是我听过莱蒂·雷恩斯讲过的胡话里
I've ever heard, I don't know what is.
最有趣的一个
It's better when I tell it.
我讲得比这好
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Well, he is gorgeous.
他真英俊
Your accent is terrible.
你的口音真糟糕
Are you a cotton farmer?
你是种棉花的吗
No. No, no, I'm in finance.
不 不 不 我是做金融的
But my ancestors, they were cotton farmers.
但我的祖先们 他们以前是棉农
During the war of Northern aggression.
就是在北方人侵略战争时期
You mean the Civil War.
你是指美国内战
Oh... yeah.
是的
You know something? This could all be yours one day.
你知道吗 这一切可能有一天都会属于你
That's okay. I'm good.
好吧 我都行
And then we took a ride with that guy.
接着我们跟那个人一起坐车
Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, no. No, wait! Wait, it was that yacht.
不对 等等 那是游艇
It was that yacht on Biscayne Bay.
是在比斯坎湾的游艇
Don't you remember? Yeah.
你不记得了吗 记得
With the ugly strippers.
还有个很丑的脱衣舞娘
And that rapper guy Master Z or something.
有个说唱歌♥手叫Z大♥师♥还是什么的
And the boat started taking on water... Yes!
结果后来船开始进水了... 没错
So we got in that rubber dinghy with a quarter million
所以我们就都坐上了他的橡皮艇 他还带了一条
of his gold chains.
价值二十五万的金项链
And we never took our high heels.
而我们连高跟鞋都没拿
What were we thinking?
我们当时到底在想什么
Oh, Letty. I miss those days.
莱蒂 我真想念那些日子
Well, it wasn't all fun and games.
好吧 也不全都是趣事和游戏
We almost got ourselves killed a couple of times.
有几次我们差点连命都搭上了
Well, it's no fun if it's easy.
毕竟太容易就不好玩了
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I have one just like this, but I had to dye it black.
我有一顶跟这个很像的 但我不得不把它染黑
Can I borrow?
我能借用一下吗
Oh, you never borrowed anything in your life.
你这辈子想要什么东西还用借吗
I'm sorry about the Porsche. Yeah.
保时捷的事我很抱歉 嗯
Thanks for not sending me to jail.
感谢你没把我送进监狱
Well, I thought about it.
我倒是想过
But as it turns out, you were already there.
可却发现你已经在里面了
Glad you got out.
恭喜你出来了
Good behavior.
我在牢里品行良好
Sounds boring. So boring.
好无聊 是很无聊
But really, what's with the British accent?
说真的 你英式口音是怎么回事
It's so bad.
说得也太糟了
God, I know.
我知道
Well, when I was introduced to R.J.,
我与R.J.第一次见面的时候
it just came out,
我不由自主就这么说了
and now I'm stuck with it.
现在想改也改不了的
These old Southern blue bloods
可这些老派的南方贵族
love it, though.
就喜欢这一套
Plus, I get to bury my backstory
另外 我用英国贵族来掩盖
in British nobility nobody can disprove.
我以前的事情 没人能察觉出来
What's your story these days?
这段时间你怎么样
I'm just, you know, trying to do the normal thing.
我就是尝试着回归平凡
Raising Jacob.
抚养雅各布
It's not easy.
这不容易
Which is why I'm here.
这也是我来的原因
How much? $50,000.
要多少钱 五万美元
For what? Raising a kid.
做什么用 抚养孩子
When do you need it? Like, now.
什么时候要 比如说 现在
We can't stay.
我们不能久待
Oh, Letty, come on. You just got here.
莱蒂 别啊 你们才刚来
I'll come back another time and we can hang out for real.
等我们真有空闲时间的时候 我会再回来的
I just... we just need to get out of here.
我只是... 我们只是需要离开这里
So do I.
我也一样
But it's not that easy.
可事情没这么简单
What?
什么
I know R.J. is screwing around on me,
我知道R.J.背着我在外面鬼混
but I can't prove it.
可我没有证据
So just leave. That's your whole thing.
那就离开啊 你一向如此
No, it's different with R.J.
不 事情在R.J.这不同
With R.J., I get 80%.
只要我跟R.J.在一起 我就享有百分之八十的财产
I mean, of everything.
我是指所有东西
It's the ultimate payday. But only if he cheats.
现在是时候收割了 可是我需要证据
No. No way.
不 不行
I am not seducing another one of your husbands.
我再也不干色♥诱♥你丈夫的事了
But it worked so well that one time.
可那一次效果奇佳
That was a million years ago.
那都是一百万年前的事了
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表