剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Is that the owner?
他是老板吗
Uh, bitch, where you think you going?
小贱♥人♥ 你想去哪里
Sorry, I told this bitch we ain't got no more room
抱歉 我告诉这个小贱♥人♥我们不需要
for another queen.
多余的皇后了
What's your name, girl?
你叫什么名字 小妞
Priscilla McCall.
普里西拉·迈克尔
You definitely got somethin' going on.
你身上确实有一种气质
Real pretty.
很吸引人
But Sweetie's right.
但是甜心说得对
We got more queens working here
在我们这儿工作的皇后比
than the whole history of Buckingham Palace.
历史上在白金汉宫住过的王后都要多
That really sucks.
我真是太倒霉了
Hey. Hey!
别哭 别哭
Have a seat.
坐下吧
Are you shittin' me?
你是在跟我开玩笑吗
Who are you, baby?
你是谁 宝贝
Keep it real.
说真话
Well, my mom would probably tell you
我妈可能会跟你说
I was a real piece of shit from the get-go.
我一生下来就是个废物
She's not wrong,
她说得没错
but she wasn't around a lot, so there's that.
不过她不是经常在我身边 所以还行吧
Uh, what else?
还有什么呢
Dropped out of high school, started stealing stuff,
我高中时候辍学 然后开始偷东西
screwed over friends, did drugs, and drank way too much.
欺骗朋友 染上毒瘾 还酗酒
Tried to kill myself a couple of times,
试过好几次自杀
but I screwed that up, too.
但是我连自杀也搞砸了
But when I do this...
但是当我变装时...
I get to be somebody else.
我就可以改头换面
Please, I'll do anything.
求求你 我什么都愿意做
We are down a bartender.
我们还缺一个酒保
No, we're not.
不 并没有
Alan's out.
艾伦不干了
Had himself a little accident last night.
他昨晚出了一点小意外
Fell down a flight of stairs, broke his head.
从楼梯上摔下来了 伤了头
Bye, Alan.
走好 艾伦
Can you start tonight?
你今晚能开工了吗
I can start right now. Great.
我现在就能开工 很好
Sweetie, show Priscilla around.
甜心 带普里西拉四处转转
Go.
去吧
Thank you. You won't be disappointed.
谢谢 你不会失望的
Bar.
酒吧
Other bar.
另一个酒吧
Other bar.
还有一个酒吧
Stage.
舞台
The kitchen, which is just a popcorn machine
厨房♥ 其实就是一台爆米花机
and a hot plate, is back through here,
和一个电热炉 就在那边后面
and so is the dressing room.
更衣室也在那边
Don't touch shit,
别乱碰
especially not this mirror, which is mine,
尤其是这面镜子 这是我的
and especially not those wigs, which are Georgia O'Queef's,
还有这些假发 是乔治亚·欧姬芙的
and she is one oversized cunt about her wigs.
一旦碰到她的假发 她就变成一个彻底的泼妇
I would be, too, if I had those wigs.
要是我有这些假发我也会那样的
And definitely don't touch Mama Rose's shit.
还有绝对不要碰玫瑰妈妈的东西
I mean, look at Queen's goddamn sign.
看看那个皇后标志
She gets her own dressing room?
她有自己的更衣室
Headliners always do in the good clubs.
一般出名的俱乐部头牌都有
But you don't have to worry about any of this.
不过你一点也不用操心这个
You're not gonna be back here.
你不能来后台
All you need to worry about
你只需要操心
is how to make my Blue Curacao Slurpee sour.
怎么给我调酸味的蓝色橙味思乐冰
Oh, I already know how to make that.
我会调
Bullshit. I'll make you one now.
吹牛 我现在就调一杯给你
Please give us a few minutes.
我们要单独聊几分钟
Why is he here? Does he work here?
他怎么在这儿 他在这儿上班吗
Why is he here all the time?
为什么他老是在这里
Because I want him here. Why are you here?
因为我需要他在这里 你在这干什么
He's lying to you.
他在骗你
I lied about him.
在他的事上我确实撒谎了
When he was on vacation with his girlfriend,
他和女朋友去度假的时候
I saw him going somewhere else.
我在其他地方看到了他
Ava, I didn't tell you that part
埃娃 我没告诉你
because I knew it would upset you.
是怕你会难过
And I thought Javier should tell you himself.
我觉得他该自己向你坦白
I thought he would call you from the place he was going
我还以为他会在一 两天内
within a day, maybe two days at most.
打电♥话♥告诉你
I didn't know he would find some way out of there instead.
但没想到他想方设法从那儿出来了
Out of where?
哪儿
Out of where, Javi?
从哪儿 哈维
Prison. Out of prison.
监狱 从监狱里出来
Prison. For killing people?
监狱 因为杀人吗
It was a setup. Oh, okay. Sure.
只是一个局 好
It was all just a setup. How are you here now?
一切都是个局 那你现在怎么在这儿呢
Did you escape from this prison? Are you a fugitive?
是从监狱逃出来了吗 你是个逃犯吗
I never went. I made a deal.
我根本没进监狱 我们做了点交易
Oh, good for you.
挺不错啊
Why didn't you tell me when you called me?
你打电♥话♥的时候怎么不说呢
Because I thought Teo would've already told you.
我以为提昂会跟你说的
I thought it was very strange he lied to you.
他不会对你撒谎
Who are you to judge lying?
你说谁在撒谎呢
Maybe you should go, man.
或许你该离开了
Javi!
哈维
He's not here just for you. I can promise you that.
我发誓 他来找你目的绝对没有那么单纯
What a nice thing to say.
说得多好听啊
Listen to me.
听着
I have done everything for this family,
我为这个家庭做尽了一切
and now it's my turn.
是时候为自己活了
I have my restaurant and I have Teo again.
我有自己的餐厅还有提昂
She let me go because you forced her to.
当初是你逼她 她才让我走的
Okay.
好
I won't.
我不管了
Not bad.
还不错
Next time, feel free to float a little extra rum on top.
下次在上面再加点朗姆酒
You got it.
我会的
Oh, your money's no good here.
不用给钱了
You gonna screw Mickey over already? No free drinks.
你先在就开始搞米奇了吗 不能白喝
No. I meant, it's on me.
不 我买♥♥单
Okay.
好
Shit. I have to make a call.
见鬼 我要去打个电♥话♥
Drama follow that girl around.
她的生活总那么精彩啊
Where's Jacob? What happened?
雅各布在哪儿 怎么了
Calm down. Jacob's fine.
冷静 雅各布没事
Your text said 9-1-1.
你发了9-1-1
Because you never called me back.
谁让你不回我电♥话♥
The last time I left you that many voicemails,
上次我疯狂给你打电♥话♥你不接的时候
you were on a bender that landed you
你在狂欢酒会上喝进了急诊室
in the emergency room and then prison.
还进了监狱
So you lied about there being something wrong with Jacob
所以你就用雅各布的事骗我
to get me to call you back?
好让我回电♥话♥
Well, I needed to know you were okay.
我得确保你的安全
No, you don't get to know if I'm okay!
我好不好你不用知道
That is a right you forfeited!
你已经无权过问了
I'm your mother. I'm always gonna worry about you.
我是你妈 担心你很正常
No, please, don't. Ever again.
不用 再也用不着了
You used a family vacation
在你以家庭度假为借口
to deliver the person I love to the FBI.
把我男朋友送进FBI的时候
You are not my mother anymore.
就不是我妈了
The owner's safe is full of guns.
俱乐部老板的保险箱里都是枪
What kind of guns?
什么类型的枪
I don't know. Guns.
我不知道 就是枪
It doesn't matter. He obviously sells them illegally,
不过没关系 显然他是非法卖♥♥枪
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表