剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
One of the great uncredited jewel thieves
美国历史上最伟大的无冕珠宝大盗之一
in American history, and in the '70s,
七十年代时
I had a pretty good run in Europe, to boot,
我还在欧洲干了惊天动地的一票
but it wasn't all talent.
但这也不全凭天赋
I was young and I needed that high.
我当时年轻气盛 需要挑战自己
And it let me get away with things I could never
正是因为年轻 我才能得手并从中全身而退
get away with now... things you're getting away with.
我这个年纪再也做不到了 你现在还有机会
Eventually, I had to switch it up.
最终 我被迫改变了策略
So I'm just wondering,
我就想知道
what is your game plan?
你的有什么计划
To have my own family.
拥有我自己的家庭
To raise Jacob into a good person.
把雅各布养育成一个正直的人
Why are you making me work so hard for this?
你为什么要怂恿我♥干♥这些勾当
Because working is how normal people make money.
因为只有普通人才会通过工作赚钱
Hi.
你们好
My God, it's been so weird not seeing you.
天啊 这么久见不到你真的好不习惯
I know. It's been weird for me, too.
我懂 对我也一样
We missed you.
我们想念你
And I'm sure your mom misses you right now.
我很确定 你们的妈妈现在也很想你们
No, she doesn't. She's probably scared to death.
不 她不想 她可能已经吓坏了
No, she's not.
不 她才不会
She hasn't noticed we're gone.
她还不知道我们已经离开了
She hasn't even called us.
她甚至还没给我们打过电♥话♥
Let's go.
走吧
Don't make us go back. He can't make us go back.
别送我们回去 他不会让我们回去的
No one can make us do anything.
没人能强迫我们做任何事
This is America.
这是美国
Okay.
好吧
Let's get some food.
我们去吃点东西
You don't get it.
你不明白
That Teo guy literally moved in.
那个叫提昂的真的搬进来了
To our house.
搬进我们家
Your mother must've wanted him to move in.
一定是你妈妈想要他搬进来
Obviously. He clings to her like a leech and she loves it.
显然 他像个水蛭一样黏着她而且她还很享受
Doesn't sound like your mom.
听上去不像你妈妈
That's what we're trying to tell you. She's not herself.
谁说不是呢 她已经不像她自己了
And she can't even see it.
而且她甚至没察觉
Sometimes it's hard to see yourself.
有时认清自己很难
But she can't even see how gross he is.
但她甚至没看出他多恶劣
He thinks he's our dad.
觉得他自己是我们的爸爸
The guy showed up, like, 10 days ago,
那家伙出现才大概十天
and now he's our dad and lives in our house.
现在他成了我们爸爸 还住进我们家
Have you talked to your mom about this?
你们跟妈妈谈过这些吗
We can't even make eye contact with her without him
如果他不看我们 她连看都不会
staring back at us.
看我们一眼
Does it seem like Teo's doing drugs?
提昂看上去像吸毒的吗
I mean, if you told me he was a major druggie,
如果你跟我说他是个瘾君子
I would be like, "Okay."
我会说 "可能吧"
Is he?
他是吗
Maybe that explains the Wifi thing.
也许那解释了那件无线网的事
What Wifi thing?
什么事
He changed the password to the Wifi in our house
他改了我们家无线网密♥码♥
and then wouldn't give it to us for, like, three hours.
还大概三个小时后才给我们
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好吧
I still have to call your mom.
我还是得给你妈妈打电♥话♥
No!
不要
This will all be okay. I promise.
不会有事的 我保证
Sofia, I need your phone. Why?
索菲亚 我要你的电♥话♥ 为什么
She won't pick up if it's him.
如果是他 她不会接的
Sure.
当然可以
Thank you.
谢谢
Where's the bar?
酒吧在哪
Is drinking and driving a good idea?
喝酒不开车
If by driving, you mean trying to... your husband.
开车你是指 上你老公吗
Champagne?
香槟
Ooh, thank you.
谢谢
Do you wanna see what this is worth?
想看这值多少吗
Total steal. Right?
应该不贵吧
That's worth at least 100 grand.
至少值十万
Vodka martini, bruised with a twist.
伏特加马提尼 橄榄旋切一下
Yes, ma'am.
好的女士
I told you, I'll have the cash tomorrow.
我跟你说了 明天就会给你钱
It's me... Christian.
是我 克里斯蒂安
It's me... Christian. Hi, Lefty.
是我 克里斯蒂安 你好 小偷
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Guess what?
你敢信吗
I got married.
我结婚了
No, you didn't. You're drunk.
你没结 你喝醉了
You're at Lashever's sister's wedding.
你去了拉舍尔姐姐的婚礼
I know, but we got married on the way.
但我们在路上结婚了
You can...
你可以...
You can congratulate us tomorrow
你可以明天五点给我带钱的时候
when you bring me my money by 5:00.
顺便祝贺我们一下
Or... or no more Mrs. Nice Guy.
或者带一本《别再做老好人》
Can I actually get another one? For a friend.
能再要一杯吗 给一个朋友
No problem.
可以
Oh, come on!
拜托
No, no, no...
不是
Don't waste your time.
别浪费时间了
He's obviously sleeping with that girl.
他显然和那女孩睡了
Miss Savannah Sperm Bank?
萨万娜精♥子♥库小姐吗
Sweetheart...
亲爱的
You don't think I already barked up that twat?
你以为我没发现那小妞吗
I need real intent to penetrate.
我需要实锤
Fine. But if I can prove she's sleeping with him,
好吧 但如果我能证明他俩睡了
then I don't have to.
那我就不用献身了
However you get the job done, but she beats him at tennis.
不管你怎么做 她打网球嬴了他是事实
You're off your game, babe.
你已经出局了 宝贝
Having a kid'll do that.
这就是有孩子的下场
And stiff as a board.
还非常硬
Never that, never that.
不会了 不会了
Oh, Letty, come on over.
莱蒂 来这儿
Everyone, this is my... Oh, no blood relation.
大家注意下 这是我... 没血缘关系
Hey, hands off, bitch.
把手拿开 贱♥人♥
R.J.'s mine.
R.J.是我的
Me, but on "Southern Charm."
我是在演"南方魅力"
So you're an actress?
你是个演员吗
Mm? No.
不
It's a reality show.
这是个真人秀
Oh, so you're on a reality show.
那你们是在真人秀上认识的了
No.
不
R.J. And my granddaddy were best friends growing up.
R.J.和我祖父是一起长大的好兄弟
And ever since my granddaddy died,
自从我祖父去世后
R.J. Has been nothing but good to me.
R.J. 一直很照顾我
I love him more than, like, anyone in the world.
我比世上任何人都爱他
Maybe they should auction you off.
或许他们该把你拍卖♥♥掉
Not a chance.
不可能
He's priceless.
他可是无价之宝
Is there any way you could get me another champagne?
你可以帮我去倒点香槟酒吗
Sure. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
Isn't she a doll?
她长得像洋娃娃不是吗
You're a doll.
你才是洋娃娃
Let's go. In the car now.
走吧 去车里
Oh, my God. Chill out. Now.
我的天 冷静一下 快点
Hi, Dad.
你好 爸爸
Ava.
埃娃
Well, goodbye forever, I guess.
我猜我们不会再见了
Not forever.
不会的
You moved into my sister's house.
你住进了我姐姐家
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表