剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Things are different now. I'm a mother.
现在境况不同了 我是当妈的人了
Jesus, Alice, I'm on a deadline.
天啊爱丽丝 我真的很着急
For what?
为什么事呢
Getting school supplies at Staples?
急着买♥♥在史泰博上学的学习用具吗
Just please give me the money.
你就直接把钱给我好了
Nothing in life is free, babe.
天下没有免费的午餐 宝贝
You're the one who taught me everything in life is free.
你就是那个告诉我生命中所有东西都是免费的人
Well, not this time.
这次不算
I've never had any problem getting men to divorce me
我跟男人离婚 分得百分之五十的财产
for 50%, but R.J. won't do that no matter how impossible
这从来都不是事 可R.J.不会这样做
or crazy I get.
我怎么不可理喻都不管用
No way. No way.
没门 没门
He ain't hard to like.
他也没那么不招人喜欢
No.
不
You don't have to sleep with him.
你不必跟他上♥床♥
You just have to get him to try.
你只要让有这个心思就可以了
I need proof.
我要的是证据
No. You and Sofia cannot come live with me.
不 你和索菲亚不能搬来与我住
Just call your mom.
打电♥话♥给你妈
Well, then you have to tell me where you are.
好吧 那你得告诉我你在哪
Now, my great-great-great uncle,
我的曾曾伯祖父
he... he fought in the Battle of Antietam.
他参加过安提耶坦之战
You heard of the Battle of Antietam?
你听说过安提耶坦之战吗
My great-great-great-great-great grandfather
我的曾曾曾曾曾祖父
was in the Civil War, too. Now, you don't say.
也曾参加过南北战争 是吗
Yeah, his name was Robert Smalls.
是的 他叫作罗伯特·斯莫斯
He was a slave who freed himself, his crew,
他强占了一艘停泊在
and their families from slavery by commandeering
查尔斯顿港的同盟军运输船
a Confederate transport ship in Charleston Harbor
解放了自己 船员 以及所有人的亲属
and sailing it to the U.S. Blockade.
开船驶往了美国的封锁线
He was a hero.
他是个英雄
Very impressive.
真令人佩服
Well, hi, Mom.
你好啊 妈妈
Oh, that reminds me. It's time for cocktails.
这倒提醒我了 到喝鸡尾酒的时间了
See you in a few.
一会见
It's only 1:00.
现在才一点
That's not true about Sean's ancestors.
你说的肖恩祖先的事根本就不是事实啊
I know. They're from Canada.
我知道 他们来自加拿大
Robert Smalls was a guy we learned about last year
罗伯特·斯莫斯是我去年在黑人历史月时学习到的一个人
during Black History Month. Why did you lie?
学习到的一个人 你为什么撒谎
I don't know. I was kind of tired of listening to
我不知道 我有点厌倦一直听一个白人
a white guy talk about his slave-owning relatives.
不停的讲他当奴隶主的事了
Okay, well, unfortunately,
好吧 坏消息是
we have to stay here a little longer than I thought.
我们得在这比我预期待得更久一些
Why is your grandma from England?
你外婆为什么是英国人
Will you give us a second, Jacob?
能让我们单独谈一下吗 雅各布
Everything okay? No.
一切顺利吗 不
Daniela and Sofia ran away.
丹妮拉和索菲亚离家出走了
They're mad at Ava. It's something to do with Teo,
她们很生埃娃的气 跟提昂有关系
but the reception kept cutting out.
但电♥话♥老是信♥号♥♥不好
Where are they? The bus station in Savannah.
他们在哪 在萨瓦纳的汽车站
They want to come live with us.
他们想搬来与我们住
Holy shit. I know.
不是吧 我懂
I told them to wait there, so we need to go.
我让他们在那边等着 所以我们得走了
Did you get the money? Not yet.
你拿到钱了吗 还没
Why? It's tricky.
为什么 有点棘手
You said she would just give it to you.
你说过她会直接把钱给你的
She will, but I can't look like I just came for the money.
她会 可我不能看起来目的太明显
I have to find the right time to ask.
我得找个合适的机会
Now is a good time. I have to go to the girls.
现在时机就不错 我得去接些姑娘们了
I know. Okay, you go.
我知道 好吧 你去吧
I'll stay with Jacob and get the money.
那我就和雅各布待在这 我会拿到钱的
Look...
听着...
I'll get it by the end of the night,
今晚前我一定能拿到钱
and then we're home free.
然后我们就大功告成了
Mm. It's your girlfriend.
是你女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
她不是我女朋友
Her name is Letty.
她叫莱蒂
Stop defending her.
别维护她了
You better be standing outside with a trunk full of cash.
你最好带一整车现金站外面
Can you see what I'm wearing? No.
看到我穿什么了吗 没有
A seafoam green bridesmaid's dress.
一条海泡石绿色的伴娘服
Remember that bachelorette video in the Sprinter?
记得在那个奔驰车里看到的单身女孩视频吗
My sister Mary Ann is getting married to some... nugget
我姐姐玛丽·安要嫁给个...
from New Jersey.
新泽西的钻石王老五了
Wedding is tonight. That's nice.
婚礼在今晚 挺好的
No, not nice.
不 不好
Did you ever see a 62-year-old Bridezilla?
你见过六十二岁的新娘吗
It's a shit show.
简直辣眼睛
Where is my money? That's why I'm calling.
我的钱呢 我打电♥话♥来就是为了这事儿
We got most of it, but I can't bring you the whole amount
我们弄到了大部分 但到明天才能给你
until tomorrow.
把钱凑齐
Will you take 450? I can get that to you now.
四十五万行吗 我现在就能给你
This is not the William Morris Agency.
我这不是威廉莫里斯经纪公♥司♥
You don't get 10%.
凭什么给你百分之十的提成
Please, just one more day.
拜托 只要再多一天
I swear, I'll have it to you by tomorrow.
我发誓 明天就能给你
Aren't you at the wedding tonight, anyway?
反正你今晚不是在婚礼上吗
Tomorrow by 5:00, and don't think I don't know
明天五点之前 别以为我不知道
exactly where you are.
你到底在哪
Okay, yeah. Thanks. Have fun at the wedding.
好的谢谢 祝婚礼开心
Why can't it be our wedding?
为什么这不能是我们的婚礼
Why can't... what?
为什么不... 什么
Why not us get married?
我们为什么不结婚
Yeah, I know what this is.
我知道你的套路
This is that thing you do
你就这样
where you lead me down a path, and I believe you,
引我上钩 我信你了
and then you smack me down with peals of laughter.
然后你再用阵阵笑声打我脸
Obviously, we're not getting married.
显然 我们不会结婚的
Oh, so romantic.
真浪漫
I propose.
我求婚了
And you doubt my intentions with foul language.
你却拿这些屁话质疑我的诚意
Why do you have tuxedos for kids just lying around?
你为什么正好有孩子的无尾礼服
Well, when you have as many black-tie affairs as we do,
我们举办宴会很频繁
you need backups.
需要留一些备用
I googled your ancestors.
我搜过你祖先
I found out your great-great grandfather owned 600 slaves
我发现你曾曾祖父拥有六百奴隶
and died of something called syphilis.
并死于叫梅毒的什么病
Well, those were different times.
今时不同往日
You look very handsome in that tux.
你穿礼服很帅气
Thanks.
谢谢
What?
怎么了
You're really up shit's creek.
你有大♥麻♥烦了
That money isn't for Jacob.
那钱不是给雅各布的
It is, in a way.
也算是吧
If I don't get it, I'll never see him again.
如果拿不到 我就再也见不到他了
I'll be in prison.
我会入狱
Well... That doesn't make much sense.
我没听太懂
Yeah, look, you don't want me to explain it.
你不会想听我解释的
So if you get the money, what then?
如果你拿到钱了 会怎样
Off to the next scam? No.
干下一个骗局吗 不
We have a house.
我们有栋房♥子
Jacob starts school next week.
雅各布下周开始上学
Javier has a job.
哈维尔有工作
He's a cook.
他是厨师
And what are you going to do?
你要干什么
Be Jacob's mom.
做雅各布的妈妈
Letty, look at me.
莱蒂看着我
Do you remember how good I was?
记得我当年的风采吗
Alice Lewis.
艾莉丝·露易斯
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表