剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
They told me to stay up here.
他们要我在这呆着
What are you talking about? Why?
你说什么 为什么
They said it's for adults.
他们说小孩子不能参加
It's okay. It seems boring anyway.
没关系 反正看起来也很无聊
I'm gonna call Sean.
我要打给肖恩
No! I'm okay, Mom.
不要 我没事 妈妈
I'm excited for Christmas tomorrow.
我好兴奋 明天就是圣诞节了
Did you get me something?
你给我准备礼物了吗
For Christmas? Of course.
圣诞礼物吗 当然啦
Sean said you didn't give him anything for me
肖恩说你没让他给我带任何东西
for under the tree.
放在圣诞树下
That's because... Sean doesn't know about it.
那是因为... 我没告诉他
It's a surprise.
惊喜嘛
Oh, I miss you.
我好想你
I love you. I miss you, too.
我爱你 我也想你
I'll call you tomorrow when I open your present.
我明天拆礼物的时候打你电♥话♥
Okay. Yay!
好啊 耶
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Fuck.
操
Woodhill!
伍德希尔
Presents time.
来拆礼物啦
It's not Christmas.
今天不是圣诞节啊
You're right. It's Christmas Eve,
没错 今天是平安夜
which is when you open Christmas presents if you're Jewish.
犹太人在今天拆圣诞礼物
Well, I open them on Christmas morning.
我圣诞节早上拆
Okay.
好吧
You can open your present on Christmas morning.
你可以等到圣诞节早上再拆你自己的礼物
Sound machine!
是播放器
All the rest of those are yours?
我只有一个礼物剩下的都是你的吗
Hi. Great.
太棒了
Are we doing Swedish or Deep Tissue or...
我们是做瑞典式按♥摩♥还是深层组织按♥摩♥还是...
It's whatever my boyfriend wants.
听我男朋友的
Ready, babe?
准备好了吗 宝贝
For what? Your 90minute massage
准备什么 九十分钟按♥摩♥
so you can relax.
让你放松放松
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
Don't let him tip you.
别收他的小费
I can't do this. Yes, you can.
我做不到 你做得到
Just do exactly what I told you to do.
照我跟你说的做就好
The elves will know that I'm not a real elf.
精灵们会知道我不是真正的精灵
Nobody is a real elf, Rob,
谁都不是真正的精灵 罗布
and nobody likes pretending to be a real elf.
没人喜欢扮成真正的精灵
What they will like is anyone who helps them
只要有人肯帮他们分担工作
do their job a little less.
他们才不管你是谁
That's you.
也就是你
Why wouldn't they like pretending to be a real elf?
怎么会有人不希望自己变成精灵呢
See? You're gonna be great.
看吧 你会很棒的
Hi. I'm Rob, the elf.
你好 我是罗布 是个精灵
What do you want for Christmas?
你想要什么圣诞礼物
You're not Santa.
你不是圣诞老人
No, but you can tell me, and I'll tell Santa.
我不是 但你可以告诉我 我再告诉圣诞老人
I'll just wait for Santa.
我就要等圣诞老人
Can I... Can I get your room number?
请问你的房♥间号♥是多少
Why?
干嘛
Hotel policy. Research, maybe...
酒店的规定 可能是做调查吧...
like, demographics of who likes Santa
比如 统计喜欢圣诞老人的人
and should they do it next year or whatever.
他们明年是否应该扮成圣诞老人
Uh, 306.
房♥号♥是306
And in what room should Santa leave your pony?
那圣诞老人应该把你的小马放在哪个房♥间呢
442.
42.
What are you up to?
你要去干什么
I'm working.
我在工作
No, I mean later.
不 我是说工作完以后
Who cares about this shit?
谁管这破事
I need a gun.
我要一把枪
Why? To shoot my little sister.
为什么 去杀了我妹妹
That's not very nice. She's not very nice.
这不好吧 她也不好
Kids should never have guns.
小孩不许拿枪
But w-what's your room number?
你房♥间号♥是多少
The penthouse.
我住阁楼
Santa's getting you a bike.
圣诞老人会给你一辆自行车
You're not in charge. Yes, I am.
这不归你管 就是我管
You think Santa actually does the work?
你真的以为圣诞老人会送礼物
He pretends he does everything,
他装作什么事都是他做的
but he just shows up to this crap once a year,
可是他只是一年露一次面
and I do everything else.
剩下的事全是我来做
You're getting a bike.
你会得到一辆自行车
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Are your parents here?
你♥爸♥妈在这吗
No. They're downstairs with my stupid brother.
不在 他们在楼下和我的笨蛋哥哥在一起
Who are you? Your stupid brother?
你是谁 你的笨蛋哥哥
Why is he stupid?
为什么这么说
He still believes in Santa.
他现在还相信圣诞老人
What are you doing in our room?
你在我们房♥间干什么
I'm exchanging your presents.
我在交换你们的礼物
Why?
为什么
Because Santa gave you the wrong ones.
因为圣诞老人给错了
I just told you Santa isn't real.
我都告诉你了 圣诞老人是假的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
You know how, when you sit on Santa's lap
你懂的 当你坐在圣诞老人的大腿上
and you tell him what you want, if your parents can't hear,
告诉他你想要什么 如果你父母真的听不到
they always ask for what you asked for.
一般来说他们会送你他们想送你的礼物
Well, last year, I told Santa one thing
去年 我告诉了圣诞老人我想要某样东西
and my parents another just to prove he isn't real.
结果我爸妈就给我买♥♥了那样东西 这不是不打自招么
I like you. But you're wrong.
我喜欢你 可是你错了
No, I'm not. Yes, you are.
我没错 你错了
I should know.
我知道的
I'm Mrs. Claus.
我是圣诞夫人
But you're not fat.
可是你一点也不胖
Common misconception.
普遍的误解
Bye, Jessica.
再见 杰西卡
How did you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
Because I'm Mrs. Claus.
因为我是圣诞夫人
Why are you here?
你怎么在这
What? This is my room.
什么 这是我房♥间啊
You didn't come here to... explore.
你不是来这里... 探险的
You came here to do something.
你是有目的的
Okay! I came for her!
好吧 我是为她而来
God damn it!
我的老天爷
What? Estelle.
什么 埃斯特尔
I couldn't handle her just being a voice on the line.
我受不了只能在网上听她的声音
You will never bother Estelle again.
你不许再去打扰埃斯特尔
You will leave this hotel.
马上离开这个酒店
If I ever see your face again, it will not end well for you.
再让我看见你 你不会有好下场
What happened to your massage?
你不是在按♥摩♥吗
Nothing.
没什么
It was great. Thank you.
很棒 谢谢你
Where are you coming from?
你从哪过来的
I, uh...
我...
I went shopping.
我到购物
I got a present for your mom and Rob.
我给你妈妈和罗布买♥♥了礼物
Oh. Same.
我也是
Why are you all dressed up?
怎么你换了身衣服
I also went shopping for myself.
我给自己也买♥♥了东西
You like?
喜欢吗
I do.
喜欢
Festive.
很有节日气息
Can you open the door?
能开下门吗
I forgot my keycard.
我忘了带房♥卡
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表