剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Why don't I just go with you?
为什么我不能直接和你一起去呢
Because until I deal with Teo, I am a walking target.
因为在我♥干♥掉提昂之前 我就是个活动标靶
Just stay here.
呆在这
Look, Teo's a problem until he's not.
听着 提昂死之前都会是个麻烦
And there's only one thing I can do about that.
而我只能做一件必要的事
I'll be back soon.
我会很快回来的
I hope so.
希望如此
I am going to kill Teo,
我会去杀掉提昂
and I will come back.
然后我会回来
With food.
带着食物
Hi.
你好
You get to wherever you were goin'?
你到你要去的随便什么地方了吗
I did.
到了
Are you safe?
你安全吗
Yeah. I'm safe.
是的 我很安全
Good.
很好
I gotta ask you somethin'.
我要问你件事
Okay. What?
好的 什么事
I didn't...do so well with you as a kid.
你还是小孩的时候 我没有很好得教你
Do we really need to get into all that?
我们现在一定要讨论这个吗
No, no. I'm not beating myself up.
不 不 我没有在自责什么的
I'm just thinkin'.
我只是在想
When you were a kid and you were being an asshole,
当你还是个孩子时 每当你变得很混♥蛋♥的时候
I thought punishing you was the right thing to do.
我以为惩罚你是对的事
But now I'm realizing maybe it wasn't,
但现在 我意识到这可能不是好的方法
because...
因为
Because I mess everything up.
因为我搞砸所有事情
Right. No offense.
是的 没冒犯你的意思
Now the way Jacob's acting,
现在雅各布的举动
he's reminding me of you,
他让我想起了你
which is sometimes a great thing, but...
有时这是件不错的事 但是
He's...
他
right now, he's reminding me of the way you were
现在 他让我想起了每次事情要往不好方向发展时
when things started going wrong.
你的样子
Okay.
好吧
I guess I'm asking,
我猜我是想问
what was it that I missed with you?
我在教育你的时候我漏了什么
It was never about you.
这不关你的事
Yes, it was. No.
当然关我的事 不
Mom...
妈妈
Jacob isn't the same as me.
雅各布和我不一样
Rules made me feel suffocated. They always have.
规矩让我感到窒息 它们总是这样
I was gonna explode and spill into this world the way I did
不论你如何惩罚我 我都会受不了爆发
no matter how you punished me.
以我糟糕的方式生活在这个世界上
But Jacob likes structure. He likes rules.
但雅各布喜欢条条框框 他喜欢规则
If you give him freedom,
如果你能给他自♥由♥
he wants to know the rules for freedom.
他会想知道自♥由♥的规则
That's true.
的确
Sometimes, he makes up extra rules for games
有时 如果他觉得游戏规则还不够多的话
when he thinks there aren't enough.
他会为了游戏编更多的规则
I know.
我知道
He's good. He's a good kid.
他没问题的 他是个好孩子
I wasn't, but he is.
我不是 但他是的
You were good sometimes.
你有时也挺好的
Sometimes.
有时吧
Thanks.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不用
I'm gonna go make dinner now.
我要去做晚饭了
Okay.
好的
I'm a hurricane
# 我是个飓风 #
I'm a freight train
# 我是辆货车 #
Ain't the right way
# 这不是正确的方法 #
But it's the only way I know
# 但这是我唯一知道的方法 #
So when my bones come tumblin' in
# 当我的骨头开始发抖时 #
I did it to myself
# 我是自作自受 #
Will you still let me in?
# 你会让我进来吗 #
Will you give me shelter
# 你会为我提供 #
From myself?
# 逃避自己的港湾吗 #
You don't have any bottled water?
你们家没有瓶装水吗
It's important to keep bottled water in the house.
家里要有瓶装水才行
In case of emergencies.
以防出现紧急情况
Usually Javier is prepared for emergencies.
哈维尔通常都对紧急情况有所准备
How'd you get in?
你怎么进来的
The front door.
从前门
It was unlocked.
门没锁
The house is great.
这房♥子很棒
Last time I was here, I didn't really get to appreciate it.
上次我在这儿的时候 还没机会好好欣赏一下
Javier is waiting for you.
哈维尔在等你
You're supposed to be meeting him.
你现在应该去见他才对
I know. I thought about doing that.
我知道 我本来是想去的
But then I said to myself,
但我对自己说
"Wait, why would you go meet Javier
"慢着 你为什么要去见哈维尔
When you can just go to his house
你大可以趁他不在家的时候
When you know he's not there, get your stuff back,
闯入他家中 拿回你的东西
and then kill him when he comes home?"
然后等他回家的时候杀了他"
That just made a lot more sense to me.
这种做法对我而言更合理
Of course, I didn't know you were here,
当然了 我并不知道你在这儿
but that's okay.
但没关系
You can only help.
你能帮上忙
No, I can't.
不 我不能
And your stuff isn't here.
而且你的东西不在这儿
There's nothing here, as you can see.
正如你所见 这儿什么都没有
I'm gonna go get my shirt.
我要去穿个衣服
Don't do that.
别去
You look like you've just been fucked.
你看起来像刚被♥操♥过一样
It's nice.
正合我意
I have to be honest.
老实说
I was surprised when Javier told me he had a girlfriend.
当哈维尔说他有个女朋友的时候 我惊呆了
Why?
为什么
Mm. Not really sure.
我也不知道
Just surprised me.
就是觉得很惊讶
Well, you don't really know Javier.
你并不了解哈维尔
Maybe you don't really know Javier.
说不定是你不了解哈维尔
Oh, I know him.
我了解他
Are you a Gemini?
你是双子座吗
Astrology is bullshit.
星座这种东西都是胡说八道
But are you?
但你是吗
I'm gonna go over there and get my shirt.
我要去那边拿我的衣服
Okay.
好
He told me what you did, you know.
他告诉我你的所做所为了 你知道吧
Have a seat.
坐下吧
Right there, on the floor.
就这儿 坐地上
Want me to call?
需要我打过去吗
Did you ever hear that story
你有没有听说过
about the sailors who got lost at sea?
水手在大海迷航的故事
No.
没有
Unlock it.
解锁
Javier would like you to know
哈维尔想告诉你
that I did not show up to the diner.
我没有去餐厅赴约
"Just...come...back."
"快... 回... 来"
Send.
发送
The captain of the boat was rich.
那艘船的船长很有钱
He didn't know how to sail, never had to learn.
他不会开船 也没学过
But because he was greedy,
但是因为他太贪心了
he got tired of paying skilled sailors.
他不想再雇用那些经验丰富的水手
So instead, he hired a group of peasants.
所以反其道而行 他雇用了一群农夫
They didn't know how to sail,
他们不懂怎么开船
but they were willing to work for next to nothing.
但他们愿意为了一丁点的酬劳而工作
Well, the peasants got lost at sea.
结果这群农夫就在海里迷失了方向
And eventually, they ran out of food.
后来 他们粮草已尽
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表