剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
More than 50?
五十多个
I don't know.
我不知道
Yes, you do. You keep track of everything.
不 你知道 你什么事都记着 事无巨细
But I'm not gonna tell you.
可我不会告诉你
Well, I've killed two.
我已经杀了两个了
I mean, so I stole some shoes and did some drugs.
虽然我偷过几双鞋子 吸过毒
Big deal.
但那都不算什么大事
I mean, compared to...
我是说 跟杀人比
I really wasn't that bad.
我之前真的没那么坏
I never thought you were.
我从没觉得你坏
And I still don't.
现在也不觉得
I do.
我确实很坏
I am sorry.
为你难过
At least it's over now.
至少现在结束了
No, it's not.
不 没结束
Yes, it is.
结束了
We can go home now.
我们现在可以回家了
No.
不
I'm never going back there.
我不会再回那里了
Police are not looking for us. The house is clean.
警♥察♥没有通缉我们 那房♥子也没问题
Because we mopped up blood and burned the bodies,
就因为我们拖掉了血迹 烧掉了尸体
the house is clean?
那房♥子就清白了
Yeah.
对
We will be fine. The cleanup was flawless.
放心吧 我们做的毫无破绽
Stop saying the house is clean!
别再说房♥子是清白的那种话了
It will never be clean,
它永远都清白不了
not to me.
对我而言
Okay.
好吧
Okay. We don't have to go back there.
好吧 那就不回去了
Ever.
再也不回去了
Thank you.
谢谢
We have no money, though.
不过我们没有钱
Every penny went into the house.
钱都用来买♥♥♥房♥♥子了
So? I'll sell it.
那又怎样 卖♥♥了它
You can't sell it that fast. Way too suspicious.
卖♥♥的太快会很可疑
Maybe in a year or two. This is insane.
大概过个一两年以后再卖♥♥ 这太疯狂了
I know. No, I mean, I'm not walking 20 miles.
是的 不 我是说 我才不要走二十里
Well, we have to. No, we don't.
我们没得选 不 不要
You're not calling anyone. Obviously, I am.
你不许给任何人打电♥话♥ 我就要
I'm calling Christian.
我要打给克里斯蒂安
That house isn't us.
那栋房♥子不是我们的归宿
We could never be the people who live in that house.
我们永远不会是那栋房♥子的主人
I thought we could.
我以为我们可以
I know.
我懂
It was nice.
我也很向往
But three people were killed in it
但是有三个人死在了里面
within how many days of you moving in?
你才搬进去几天
Four.
四天
So, yeah,
所以
we're not the people who live in that house.
我们不才要搬进那栋房♥子里
Who are we, then?
那我们怎么办
I think we're hotel people.
我觉得我们还是适合住酒店
Look who he brought.
看看他把谁带来了
Well, if it isn't Bonnie and Mexican Clyde.
这不是墨西哥版的雌雄大盗么
Thanks for picking us up.
谢谢你们来接我们
You're lucky we brought the Sprinter
算你们走运 我们开了奔驰凌特
as opposed to Christian's Ford Fiesta
而不是克里斯蒂安的福特嘉年华
or you'd be stuck out here in East Bumfuck forever.
否则你们就要永远困在这个鸟不拉屎的地方了
Hop in.
快上车
What are you guys doing out here?
你们俩在这里做什么
Javier wanted to go hiking.
哈维尔想要来野营
Yeah, there were supposed to be some nice, uh,
没错 这儿本来要有几个壮丽的
waterfalls out here. Blah, blah, blah.
瀑布才对 编 编 继续编
Look, I don't care what brought you two out here.
听着 我不在乎你们俩为什么来这里
I don't care if you were burying dead bodies.
我也不在乎你们是不是来毁尸灭迹的
I don't give a shit
我压根儿不在乎
because I am no longer Agent Rhonda Lashever.
因为我不再是朗达·拉舍尔特工了
Well, who are you?
那你现在是谁
Just Rhonda.
就是朗达而已
Rhonda Lashever-Woodhill.
朗达·拉舍尔-伍德希尔
You quit the FBI? Retired.
你从FBI辞职了 是退休了
Early, thanks to you two.
就在不久前 多亏了你们俩
Congratulations.
恭喜你们
Thanks, dude.
谢啦 伙计
Where to? Need an address for the Nav.
去哪儿 要在导航输入地址
Uh, the same house I dropped Letty off at, right?
还是去我送莱蒂去的那座房♥子 对吧
Actually, we need to stop somewhere else first.
其实 我们要先去一下别的地方
Here. I'll... I'll type it in.
这样吧 我... 我来输入
"Letty was done looking over her shoulder.
"莱蒂不再小心翼翼地过活
All that ugliness and pain could fade away
一切丑陋又沉痛的过往 如今都将
Into oblivion now."
飘散如云烟"
Barnes & Noble's gonna put it in the fantasy section.
巴诺书店会把这本书放在幻想小说那一栏
"It was time to change paths.
"是时候改变征途了
She was going to settle down, get a job,
她本想找一份工作 安定下来
But she had to start somewhere.
但她必须要从头再来
A sign came into view.
一个标示牌映入了眼帘
It said 'East Carolina University.'
上面写着'东卡罗来纳州立大学'
Letty drove through campus,
莱蒂驱车经过学院
Eyeing the students from behind her sunglasses.
透过墨镜上下打量着学生们
She parked in front
她停在了
Of the first brick building she saw.
目光所及的第一幢砖石建筑外
Inside, a tiny woman sat at a large mahogany desk.
走进室内 一位身形瘦小的妇人坐在一张巨大的桃花心木桌之后
'Excuse me, ' Letty asked. 'How do I enroll?'"
'请问' 莱蒂问道 '我要怎么注册'"
The end.
完
You really want my opinion?
你真的想听我意见吗
Of course, yes.
当然了 请说
Letty would never do that.
莱蒂绝对不会干这种事
But it was really good up until the end.
不过到结局为止都写得很好
From East Bumfuck to West Bumfuck.
从鸟不拉屎的东边到鸟不拉屎的西边
You two are really killin' it. Thanks.
你们俩可真够厉害的 谢谢
I don't want you to have to keep picking me up.
我不想老是麻烦你来接我
Never a problem.
从来都不麻烦
Well, it is, but okay.
很麻烦 不过算了
I'll call you when I have an idea for a better ending.
等我想出一个更好的结局时我再打给你
Okay.
好
So where are we?
我们现在在哪儿
Our new car.
来取我们的新车
Called in a favor from a friend at the scrap yard.
我让一个在废车场工作的朋友帮了一下忙
You know, the place where we burned the Tesla.
记得吗 就是我们烧毁那辆特斯拉的地方
Oh. Ricardo.
他叫里卡多
Good memory.
记性不错
It's also where you told me I didn't have a home.
那里也是你跟我说 我无家可归的地方
Well, I tried.
我尝试过给你一个家
You did.
确实是
We have to disappear.
我们得销声匿迹
Disappearing is expensive.
销声匿迹代价太高了
No. Not that.
不 不是偷东西
Not right now.
不是现在
What then?
那怎么办
Where did you put Teo's cocaine?
你把提昂的毒品藏在哪儿了
I hope that's not where you put the cocaine.
我希望那儿不是你藏♥毒♥品的地方
It's not, but we should leave.
不是 但我们该走了
Why? We're just here to pick something up
为什么 我们只是来你的仓库
from your storage unit.
取东西而已
What's wrong with that?
有什么不对的吗
Excuse me.
不好意思
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
We just need to pick something up from our storage unit,
我们只是要去我们的仓库拿点东西
number 32.
三十二号♥仓库
Is everything all right?
没什么问题吧
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表