剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
No money ain't a pride
# 没钱就没尊严 #
We talkin' big money shit We talkin'
# 我们说的可是大钱 #
Cribs, whips, and high fashion
# 捆绑 鞭子 时尚着装 #
Fuck the cash on the mattress
# 床垫上铺满现金 #
Four-fifth that Magnum
# 半满的酒瓶 #
'Kay, shit has to get crackin'
# 赶快开始行动起来 #
Black rims, black trims, black diamonds, black Tims
# 黑圆环 黑镶边 黑钻石 黑提姆 #
Bebe, spiked heels, Giorgio, lambskins
# 碧碧 细高跟 阿玛尼 羊羔皮 #
Corner to corner, mentions I'm the owner
# 角落的窃窃私语 都在说我是 #
R8 in the driveway
# 路边R8的拥有者 #
Are you from Miami?
你从迈阿密来的吗
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
Showing off, I'm gonna
# 我要好好炫耀 #
Nice lips, thick hips
# 漂亮嘴唇 圆翘臀 #
Giving niggas I bone her, beans raddle
# 告诉黑鬼们 我看上她 胸前红豆嫣然 #
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
You're buying an eight ball from that guy.
去那个男的那里买♥♥八球(一种毒品)
Just give me your pawnshop money.
把你当东西的钱给我
My leisure, fuck a cruise, Supia, I never lose
# 我闲下来 就开个游艇 妹子们 我从来不输 #
Two boats, three machines, Lambos...
# 两艘船 三台机器 兰博基尼 #
Oh, my God. What?
我的天 怎么了
This is shitty coke.
这毒品太烂了
Just give... I don't feel anything.
等一下 一点劲都没有
Just give it a minute.
等一会
Let me get... I need another.
让我 我要再来一点
Okay. Better.
好了 好多了
Oh, my God!
我的天
This lighting is genius!
这个打光真是绝了
I got to get a photo for Instagram. Hey, ladies!
我要拍张照发instagram 姐♥妹♥们♥
Ladies, Instagram! Get together.
姐♥妹♥们♥ instagram 快过来
The lighting in here... it's amazing.
这里的光 太美了
We got to get a photo. Come on.
我们必须得拍一张 来嘛
All right, everybody in.
好了 大家都快来
Here.
拿着
Take a photo, take a photo.
拍张照 拍张照
Oh, my God. Where's my phone? It's right here.
我的天 我的手♥机♥呢 在这儿
Oh. You took a photo with it.
哦对 你拿它拍照了
Thank you!
谢谢
Where the hell my phone? Where the hell my phone?
# 见鬼我手♥机♥呢 见鬼我手♥机♥呢 #
Where the hell my... Where the hell my phone, huh?
# 我的手♥机♥ 见鬼我手♥机♥在哪呢 #
How I'm 'posed to get home?
# 我要怎么回家呀 #
Okay, 2:15 the lights come on
# 好了 两点十五分 灯亮了 #
Pfft! Where my phone?
# 我的手♥机♥呢 #
Lookin' around like, "Where my phone?"
# 看看周围 我的手♥机♥呢 #
Lookin' where my homies went
# 看看我的闺蜜都哪去了 #
Where the hell my homies went?
# 我的闺蜜都哪去了 #
We've got multiple reports of illegal drugs
我们接到了多起举报 在这里
in this establishment...
有违法毒品交易
Fuck this.
妈的
Come on, this way.
来 这边
No.
不
That's not who you are.
那不是你
I grew up with you. I know you.
我和你一起长大的 我了解你
That's the kindest thing you do for me.
那是你为我做过的最好的事情
You let me see myself through your eyes.
你让我从你的眼里看到了我自己
You should go to bed.
你应该去睡觉了
I’ll stay and clean up. No.
我会留下 打扫干净 不
You're not going back to that motel.
别回那个旅店
Leave him to starve.
让他饿着吧
Okay.
好吧
But still...
但是
you should go to bed.
你真的应该去睡觉了
My friend Sabrina was asking all these questions
我的朋友塞布丽娜一直在问
about if you're single.
你是不是单身
And I wasn't sure how to answer.
而我不知道该怎么回答
Yeah, don't listen to her. Sabrina's 17.
别听她的 塞布丽娜才十七岁
And Javier has Letty.
而且哈维尔有莱蒂了
No, he doesn't.
不 他没有
You didn't tell her?
你没和她讲吗
Letty and I aren't together right now.
莱蒂和我分开了
Oh...
哦
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
I liked Letty.
我很喜欢莱蒂
Yeah, so did I.
是的 我也是
Totally blows.
太可惜了
It does blow.
的确
All right, come on.
好了 来吧
Okay. Go. Go, go, go!
好 快快快
Oh!
哦
Carin, get the hell up!
卡琳 起来
Now! Hurry up! Wait!
快 快起来 等下
Wait, wait!
等下等下
Carin. Mr. Glass!
卡琳 玻璃先生
Wait. Shit!
等下 糟糕
Oh, my God.
我的天
Ma'am, were you in the club just now?
女士 你刚才是在那个俱乐部里吗
Ma'am? Ma'am?
女士 女士
All right, come on.
好了 过来
Come with me.
跟我过来
You wanna party?
你想玩玩吗
You, me, and Chrissy makes three.
你可以和我还有克丽丝一起哦
No, I'm good.
不 算了吧
Excuse me, Officer.
稍等 警官
Why are you arresting her? You know her?
你为什么要逮捕她 你认识她吗
She's my cousin.
她是我的表亲
I've been waiting for you at that other bar for 20 minutes.
我在另一间酒吧等了你二十分钟了
I wasn't... wh-wh-what bar?!
我没有... 什么酒吧
I caught her with a gram and a half of cocaine.
我发现她身上藏有一点五克可♥卡♥因♥
What?! No.
什么 不可能
No, that doesn't sound like her.
不可能 她才不会干这种事
Right? Exactly! That is so not me! That's not me!
是吧 就是 这一点都不像我♥干♥的 这不是我♥干♥的
I'm sure.
我确定
It only makes sense after the news she just got.
唯一说得通的可能性就是她发病了
She has early-onset Alzheimer's.
她患了早发性老年痴呆症
Just like that Julianne Moore movie.
就像那部朱丽安·摩尔主演的电影那样
Tonight's bad choices are the acts of a desperate woman
今晚的迷途之举仅是因为一个绝望的女人
making some memories before she forgets them all.
想要在遗忘一切之前留下一些回忆
Look, I'm sure it's out of her system,
听着 她平日里肯定不是这样的
so if you just let me take her home, officer, please?
所以你能让我带她回家吗 警官 拜托了
My mother has Alzheimer's. She's never acted out like this.
我妈妈也患有老年痴呆 可她就从来不会干这种事
I'm so sorry.
真为你感到遗憾
How she's doing?
她怎么样了
She's hanging in there. Good care isn't cheap.
她有在坚持接受治疗 但是好的护理院并不便宜
Sorry. What's going on here?
不好意思 你这是在干什么
I'd put this at $45,000, at least.
我猜这至少值四万五千美元
That's, what, maybe six months of access
这大概足够支付六个月
to the best drug treatments out there.
最好的药物治疗的费用了
I can't take a bribe.
我不能受贿
It's not a bribe. It's a gift.
这不是贿赂 这是礼物
And if you accept the gift, I'm sure Carin
而且如果你接受了这份礼物 卡琳肯定
would appreciate it if you consider her emotional state,
会很感激你能够体谅她的情绪状态
which you of all people should understand.
所有人都该觉得这情有可原
Here, use Mr. Glass's balls.
来 用玻璃先生的蛋蛋
Ah! What...
什么
At least it shattered inside your purse!
至少它是在你包里(阴♥道♥)碎掉的
I wonder if I can put it in the recycling.
我在想这能不能循环再用
Glass is glass.
玻璃就只是玻璃
I can't remember the last time I stayed out all night.
我都想不起我上次彻夜不归家是什么时候了
I don't even think I did that in college.
我读大学的时候都没做过这种事
Great night.
美妙的一夜
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表