剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Olivia is a living uncertainty engine.
奥利维亚就是活的不确定引擎
Every breath she takes
她的每一次呼吸
brings us closer to nirvana.
都让我们更接近涅槃
Every beat of her heart
她的每一次心跳
tears the world from its hinges.
都在将世界四分五裂
She is the redeemer.
她是救世主
Go ahead.
开枪吧
I will not be the first god to be martyred for creation.
我不会是第一个为造物牺牲的上帝
Forgive me.
原谅我
No!
不
No! No.
不要啊
No.
不
You killed her.
你杀了她
Yes, indeed, he did.
是啊 他是杀了她
Very clever, old friend.
很聪明 老伙计
If that's what you consider learning a lesson from the past...
如果你这算是吸取过去的教训
You paid a steep price.
你付出了高昂的代价
We could have all been so happy together.
我们本可幸福的生活在一起
You killed her.
你杀了她
Don't touch her.
别碰她
Peter, this is no time for emotions.
彼得 没时间闹情绪了
Time is of the essence.
时间很要紧
We have to move rapidly if we're going to save her.
想要救她我们得快点行动
Save her? She's dead.
救她 她都死了
You know very well that hasn't always stopped me.
你很清楚死亡从未阻止我
Peter! Listen to me!
彼得 听我说
Now, go over there to the table, get the letter opener,
去桌子那儿 拿那个开信刀
and clear everything else off the desk. Do it now, Peter.
把桌上的东西都清下去 快去 彼得
Her brain is currently saturated with cortexiphan.
她的大脑里面现在全是克特西芬
The brain tissue is regenerative,
脑组织是能再生的
so, if I can get the bullet out
所以 如果我能及时取出子弹
before the cortexiphan wears off
趁克特西芬还没消耗掉
and the non-regenerative tissue calcifies,
非再生组织还没钙化
I'll be able to save her.
我就能救她
It's like my lemon cake.
就像我的柠檬蛋糕
Stop. What are you doing?
住手 你这是干嘛
I need an exit wound.
我得弄个出口伤
There isn't one.
她没有出口伤
How much time do we have, Walter?
我们还有多少时间 沃尔特
Not long.
不多了
Any damage I do
我造成的损伤
should repair itself...
应该能自我修复的
if I can get the bullet out.
只要我能取出子弹
I'm so sorry, Olive.
对不起 奥利维
Walter.
沃尔特
It worked.
成功了
Despite full international cooperation,
虽然国际上给予了充分配合
there remains no sign of William Bell.
但仍不见威廉·贝尔的踪影
The biological materials from Dr. Bell's ark
贝尔博士方舟上的生物材料
have been cryogenically quarantined for future study.
已被低温储存隔离了 用于将来的研究
Your team will of course have full access if you so desire.
当然了 如果你们想 你的团队有全权查看权
Thank you.
谢谢
The committee would like to acknowledge
委员会想感谢
the work you and your team have done
你和你的团队
in protecting the welfare of the people of this nation
为保护这个国家和世界人♥民♥生命安全
and the world.
所付出的努力
As such, we would like to grant your request
因此 我们愿意批准
for significant funding
你提出的经费要求
to upgrade your operational and scientific divisions.
用以升级你的运行和科研部门
And thank you, Phillip,
谢谢你 飞利浦
for keeping us all safe at night.
谢谢你保护我们
You're welcome, sir.
不客气 长官
Well, that will be all,
没别的事了
General Broyles.
布洛伊 上将
It's colonel, sir.
是上校 长官
Not anymore.
你升官了
Congratulations, general.
恭喜 上将
You've earned it.
这是你应得的
How'd it go?
谈得如何
Better than expected.
比我预想的要顺利
Fringe division now finds itself
潜科学部现在拥有了
with a fully-funded science division,
一个资金充足的科研部
and no one to run it.
但却没有人来管理
Nina...
尼娜...
you want a job?
你来干怎么样
You know, Peter, I've been thinking,
彼得 我刚才在想
due to the intense energy utilization,
由于奥利维亚耗费了大量的能量
cortexiphan levels in the body should be almost negligible.
她体内的克特西芬含量已可忽略不计
Meaning what, Walter?
这意味着什么呢 沃尔特
Well, meaning that she won't be able
意味着她以后无法
to run around setting things on fire
到处引燃物体
or doing superhuman things.
或是拥有什么超能力了
Excuse me, Miss.
小姐 劳驾问一下
Is that lemon jell-o?
这些是柠檬果冻吗
These are urine samples.
不 是尿样
Oh, well, in that case, no, thank you.
那我还是不吃了吧 谢谢
I'm more peckish than thirsty.
我饿了 但还不渴
So you're saying Olivia's normal now?
你是说 奥利维亚现在是个普通人了
Well, the treatments did leave a biological signature,
她摄入的药物给她打下了生理烙印
so I suppose some abilities could one day emerge,
所以我想有些能力终会浮现
but, for all intents and purposes,
但归根结底
yes, I believe she may be.
我认为她应该是个普通人了
Is she out yet?
她还没出来吗
How you holding up?
你还好吗
She's all done. She's ready to go home.
检查完毕了 你们可以带她回家了
Thank you, Astrid.
阿斯特丽德 谢谢你
What?
怎么
You just called me by my real name.
你终于叫对我的名字了
Did I?
是吗
I found one.
我找到了
It's perfect.
非常适合我们
Brookline. Center hall.
在布鲁克林 有个中庭
Two stories.
上下两层
Peter...
彼得...
I just figured, after everything that we've been through
我就是觉得 我们经历了那么多
in the last couple of days--
过去的这几天
well, hell, the last couple of years--
不 是过去的这几年都没消停
I thought we deserved a little bit of normal.
现在我们该过平凡的日子了
It's--it's perfect.
这...这房♥子简直棒极了
I suppose that he was right.
看来他是对的
The observer.
观察者
That in every version of the future,
在每一个可能的未来之中
you had to die.
你都得死去
But I never want to lose you again.
但我决不愿再一次失去你
What?
你怎么了
You're okay, right?
你没事吧
I mean, the doctor didn't tell you anything else.
医生没说什么其它的了吧
Actually, he did.
他说了
What?
什么
Peter, I'm pregnant.
彼得 我怀孕了
I don't suppose you're here for a sandwich.
你不是来吃三明治的吧
We have to warn the others.
我们必须提醒其他人
They are coming.
他们要来了
Who's coming?
谁要来了
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表