剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Maybe this person is trying to reach out to you,
也许这个人只是想同你取得联♥系♥
and the harmful side effects are unintentional.
而那些有害的副作用都是无意所为
But why me, and why now?
但为什么找我 为什么是现在
I can't answer that.
我答不上来
But I can say that...
但我能说
some of the children didn't handle the treatments
有些孩子对疗程的反应
as well as you did.
不像你那么好
Some had adverse reactions...
有些产生了不良反应
Emotionally.
我指情感上的
You were always the strongest.
你一直是最坚强的
The others recognized that.
大家都这么认为
You were always their favorite.
大家都很喜欢你
It burned you by touching you.
它触摸你从而烧伤了你
It trapped you in a room.
它将你困在了房♥间里
Who's to say what will happen next time?
谁知道接下来会发生什么
We have to find him before he does more damage.
我们得在他造成更多伤害前找到他
So what was his name?
那么他叫什么
I remember! He was subject 9.
想起来了 他是9号♥测试对象
Nanotechnology-- the bloom is not off the rose.
纳米技术依然吃香
Because of the far-ranging claims
由于纳米技术据称
that have been made about potential applications of nanotechnology,
具有广泛的潜在应用价值
a number of serious concerns have been raised
因此很多人就这些应用倘若实现
about how this will affect our society if realized
将对我们的社会有何影响
and what actions, if any are deemed appropriate,
以及如果有必要 需采取何种措施
might be needed to mitigate these risks.
来缓解这些危机 表达了严重关切
This is not Massive Dynamic's concern.
这不是巨力集团所应考量的
We create technology.
我们提供技术
How it is used is not our concern.
如何使用 与我们无关
We just own the patents.
我们仅是拥有专利权罢了
The cortexiphan files were sealed for 20 years.
有关克特西芬的资料已经封存20多年了
I'm not even sure if all of them still exist.
它们还在不在我都无法保证
The files were lost, so to speak.
可以说 有些资料已经遗失了
We never destroyed files!
我们没有毁过任何文件
Maybe she did.
也许她毁过
Viper!
蛇蝎妇
Don't make me turn you off.
别逼我关了你的声音
Well, tell her what I said.
将我的话转告给她
Ask her why she destroyed files.
问她为什么要毁文件
Go on, ask her!
问啊
Maybe you can ask Walter
也许你可以问问沃尔特
if he remembers what group the boy was in.
他是否记得那男孩是在哪个组的
I mean, that may help.
这可能帮得上忙
Of course. Walter, did you hear that?
当然 沃尔特 听到吗
Yes. Her voice goes right into my inner ear
清晰无比 她的声音直入我内耳
and rattled around like razor blades.
十分刺耳 令人难受
Of course I heard it. Tell her to go--
我当然听到了 让她去...
He said that he is not sure,
他说他不知道
but thank you for the suggestion.
但谢谢你的提议
I did not say that!
我可没这么说
Walter has said many things to me over the years,
这么多年沃尔特对我说过许多话
but "Thank you" was never one of them.
但从没说过"谢谢"
A word, Olivia?
能借一步说话吗 奥利维亚
I'll see you in there.
等会进来找你
So you told me about the fringe event,
你跟我说的潜科学事件
but I think you left something out.
我想你漏了些没说
It's happening to you, isn't it?
事件主角是你 对吗
Now, come on.
得了 说吧
I haven't seen this much fear in your face
自从鲍比·黑斯廷邀请你去毕业舞会以来
since Bobby Hastings asked you to the prom.
我还没见你这么害怕过
So what can I do to help you, dear?
我能帮上什么忙吗 亲爱的
You've done it.
你已经帮上忙了
Walter thinks he knows how to deal with it.
沃尔特认为他知道该怎么做
We just need to find the file.
我们只需要找到档案
So what were these trials all about, anyway?
这些实验究竟是做什么的
Walter and William Bell thought that
沃尔特和威廉·贝尔认为
children had untapped extrasensory capabilities--
儿童具有一些未被发掘的超感官能力
capabilities that are socialized out of us when we grow up.
这些能力会在成长过程中随着交际而退化
They wanted to tap into those abilities--
他们想深入了解这些能力
things like telekinesis, pyrokinesis,
比如心灵感应 控火
even the ability to cross over to
甚至是不需要"桥梁"就能
another universe without a bridge.
穿越到另一宇宙的能力
And so they... experimented on kids.
这么说他们 在孩子的身上做实验
Yeah.
没错
What happened to the program?
后来这个项目怎么样了
I left. I ran away.
我离开了 逃跑了
Walter said he and Bell shut it down
沃尔特说他跟贝尔几年后
a few years after that.
终止了这个项目
Here he is.
找到了
His name's Cameron James.
他叫卡梅隆·詹姆斯
Walter, what are you doing?
沃尔特 你这是要做什么
Going with Agent Dunham, of course.
当然是跟德探员一起出发了
Now that we know who he is
我们已经知道他的名字
and where we have to go to find him.
也知道去哪找他
Walter, you haven't left the lab in three years.
沃尔特 你三年都没有离开过实验室了
You could be killed.
你可能因此丧命
I know the patient. I know his capabilities.
我认识他 知道他的能力
You do not. You need me.
而你不知道 你需要我
Without me, you can do nothing.
没有我你什么也做不成
Claire, will you please
克莱尔 我不在的这几天
man the cameras in my absence?
你能帮我♥操♥作这些相机吗
Really, Claire?
不是吧 克莱尔
That doesn't even start with an "A".
这个名字甚至都不是"阿"打头的
If you don't mind,
你如果不介意的话
I think I should urinate before we leave.
出发前我想先去小便
Don't worry, I've packed us sandwiches.
别担心 我带了三明治
You okay? Yes, perfectly fine.
你还好吗 没事 我很好
Peachy.
容光焕发
You got a problem?
想找茬吗
Fresh air...
新鲜空气啊
I'd forgotten how much I love it.
我都忘了我多么喜欢新鲜的空气
I should've gotten out of the lab years ago.
我早就该离开实验室到外面走走了
It must be nearly 6:00.
肯定是快六点了
I suppose we could wait for him to get home,
我觉得我们可以等他回家
or perhaps some of the neighbors know where he works.
或许他的邻居知道他在哪工作
Can we do that?
这样做可以吗
Do what?
你指什么
We got here, and the door was unlocked.
我们来的时候门就没有锁
Splendid.
太赞了
Hello?
有人吗
We're in the wrong place.
我们找错地方了
All this mail is addressed to Mark Little.
这些信的收件人都写的是马克·利陶
Cameron James must have moved on.
卡梅隆·詹姆斯肯定是搬走了
No. He still lives here.
不 他还住在这
Look around.
看看你周围
There's no metal anywhere.
房♥间里没有任何金属物品
He's even changed the light fixtures.
他把灯具都换了
Hey. Who are you?
你们是谁
What are you doing in here?
在这做什么
Agent Dunham. FBI.
奥利维亚·德纳姆 联邦探员
We're looking for a Mark Little.
我们在找一个叫马克·利陶的人
You wouldn't happen to know where we could find him?
你知道去哪儿能找到他吗
Is he--is he in trouble?
他惹了什么麻烦了吗
He looked like the sort who could get into all sorts of trouble.
他看上去就像那种到处惹事的人
We're not sure.
还不确定
That's why we wanted to ask him some questions.
所以我们想问他一些问题
I'm Walter Bishop. It's nice to meet you.
我叫沃尔特·贝肖普 很高兴认识你
Mark--uh, he won't be back till tomorrow morning.
马克他 明天早上才会回来
He drives a supply truck for a furniture company
他给一个家具公♥司♥开补给车
back and forth to Maine.
往返缅因州
At least that's what he says he does.
至少他是这么说的
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表