剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
We recovered his transport device.
我们缴获了他用来穿越的仪器装置
Yes, but for all we know,
没错 但目前看来
he has more of them.
那种装置他可能还有
He is holding all the cards on this.
王牌都在他手里攥着呢
Not all of them.
并非所有的王牌都在他手里
You have me.
我站在你们这边
I know him.
我了解琼斯
And I saw how nervous he was
而且那天当我向他问话的时候
when I was questioning him.
我能感受到他的紧张
If nothing else, I'm a variable that he didn't plan for.
至少 我是他计划之外的变数
So, yes, we will all have to work together.
所以 没错 我们必须精诚协作
But somewhere, we stopped him once before.
在我那个世界 我们阻止了他的阴谋
And we can stop him again.
在这里他也休想得逞
Okay, you have to tell me everything you know
你必须把你所了解的戴维·罗伯特·琼斯
about David Robert Jones.
一五一十地告诉我
The one that you encountered. Of course.
就是你曾遇到过的那个琼斯 没问题
Okay, like, every little detail that you remember.
好的 一定要把你记得的每个细节都告诉我
Sure.
放心吧
All right, I'm gonna see what rooms are available.
让我看看有没有空着的屋子
What? Now?
怎么 现在就说吗
We should get started right away.
当然是越早开始越好
No, let's do this tomorrow.
别这样啊 明天再干也不晚
I feel like I haven't slept in three days.
我太累了 就像三天没合眼似的
First thing, I promise.
我保证 明天早上我一起床就来找你
Fair enough.
那也行
You know, Peter, uh...
你知道吗 彼得
Before, at the quarry, if it weren't for you...
刚才在采石场 多亏了你...
You're welcome.
不客气
All right, I'll have someone pick you up in the morning.
好的 明天早晨我派人去接你
Yeah, yeah, I hear ya.
好啦好啦 我听见了
Walter.
沃尔特
Are you okay?
你还好吧
May I come inside? Yeah, yeah.
能让我进去吗 没问题
Perhaps something to drink--
有什么可以喝的吗
it's quite a long walk.
我走了好长一段路
Thank you.
谢谢
You should know that your mother was a wonderful woman...
你知道吗 你的妈妈是位善良的好女人
every version of her.
无论是来自哪个平行宇宙的她
She came to see you.
她找过你了
I lost the people I loved most,
我失去了我挚爱的人
and I imagine you miss them too-- the people you've left behind.
我想你也一定十分想念你久别的亲朋好友吧
Yes, I do.
是的 我很想念他们
I'll help you, Peter.
彼得 我会帮你的
I will help you get home.
我会帮你回家的
The last 25 years I've spent thinking about losing my son.
过去的25年里 丧子之痛一直萦绕在我心头
I thought I was an expert on loss.
我曾一度认为 失去于我已不再陌生
Maybe that's why you're here...
或许 这就是你出现的原因吧
Mm, because there are still things that I need to learn.
因为仍然有些事 是我要去了解的
What?
你笑什么
I just spent the last several days with the other Walter.
这几天来 我一直跟另一个沃尔特打交道
And I was very surprised to learn
我一直以为他很不堪 但我惊讶地发现
that he's not the man that I thought he was.
事实并非如此 我错看了他
But I am not at all surprised
但当我刚才发现 我从未错看你
to learn that you are.
我却一点也不惊讶
Is that a good thing?
这是好事吗
Yes, Walter.
是的 沃尔特
That is a very good thing.
这是很好的事
You know, I used to live here.
你知道吗 我在这栋房♥子里住过
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表