剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Look at the way the laceration extends across the waist.
看腰部周围擦伤的痕迹
If these people weren't in an office building,
如果不是因为在办公楼里
you'd swear they were in a car crash together.
你肯定会认为他们是车祸身亡
We have a third victim.
又有一名死者
Broyles just called,
布洛伊打来电♥话♥
and apparently they found a man
他们在布鲁克林的公♥寓♥里
who died in his apartment in Brooklyn.
发现了一具男尸
His injuries and time of death are consistent with the men here,
伤痕和死亡时间与这两位死者相符
and he was a pilot.
他是一名飞行员
Yes, yes.
对 没错
Yes.
没错
The crushed spinal column,
脊柱断裂
the broken femurs.
腿骨骨折
These men's wounds are consistent with a plane crash.
这些人的伤情符合空难的状况
That's brilliant, dear.
真好 亲爱的
Walter, how could these people have been in a plane crash
沃尔特 这些人都不在飞机上
if neither of them was in a plane?
怎么会死于空难
Right.
也对
There is that.
这是个问题
I might have an idea.
我有想法了
Sir, the other side was correct.
长官 那边所说没错
There was a plane crash.
的确有一场空难
When did it happen?
什么时候
Approximately 90 minutes ago
约九十分钟之前
just after takeoff from an airfield in Teaneck.
飞机当时刚从蒂内克一机场起飞
Casualties?
有人伤亡吗
Two men and the pilot.
飞行员和另外两人死亡
Just the person I wanted to see.
正想找你呢
Coordinate with NTSB
与运安委协调
to take possession of the wreckage and the bodies.
去取回飞机残骸和尸体
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I've narrowed it down to 108 names.
已经把范围缩小到108人
108 names?
108人
Everyone who had operational clearance
他们都有操控权限
and would have known about the prisoner transport.
会知道囚犯押解的事
I want to initiate background checks
我想调查他们的背景
and electronic surveillance.
并进行电子监控
You're talking about investigating our own people,
你是要调查我们自己人
many of whom work for D.O.D.
许多人在国防部供职
and outrank both of us.
级别比你我都高
Sir, Jones has been a step ahead of us the whole way.
长官 琼斯总是先我们一步
He knew we were coming,
他知道我们要来
and he moved his entire shapeshifter operation.
就转移了整个变形人组织
When we were tracking him,
我们追踪他时
he knew what frequency we were on.
他知道我们的频率
Someone inside tipped off Nina Sharp
咱们内部有人向尼娜·夏普告密
and got Lincoln killed.
害林肯为此牺牲
I understand.
我明白
But this level of surveillance comes with a lot of red tape.
但这一级别的监控需要很多手续
I'll cut through it.
我会想办法的
In the meantime, I need you on something else.
与此同时 有其他事需要你去办
A charter plane crashed in New Jersey this morning,
今早一架私人包机在新泽西坠毁
killing everyone on board.
无人生还
Apparently it also killed their counterparts on the other side.
在另一边的世界 他们相对应的人也死了
How's that possible?
怎么可能
I don't know.
不知道
But I want you to report to the bridge
我要你去桥那里
and pick up members from the other fringe division.
把那边的潜科学部人员接来
We'll be investigating this together.
两边会协同调查
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Agent Dunham, are you ready?
德探员 准备好了吗
Uh, almost.
马上就好
Always like to empty my bladder before a long trip.
长途旅行前得先上个厕所
Walter, you do realize that we're just walking through a door.
沃尔特 你知道我们只要穿过一道门吧
It's better safe than sorry.
小心驶得万年船嘛
We're ready, sergeant.
我们准备好了 中士
Dr. Walter Bishop?
沃尔特·贝肖普博士
Yes, that's me. Walter Bishop, consultant.
对 就是我 沃尔特·贝肖普 顾问
Place your hand on the screen, please.
请把你的手放到屏幕上
Do you have a pacemaker?
你有心脏起搏器吗
No.
没有
Have you ever been diagnosed with smallpox? No.
你被确诊得过天花吗 没有
Tuberculosis? No.
肺结核呢 没有
Malaria? No.
疟疾呢 没有
Are you on any medications?
你现在在服用药物吗
Several. Mostly recreational.
有一些 主要用于消遣[迷幻剂等]
It's okay.
没问题的
Per treaty code 5891J,
根据5891J法律条款
once you cross over,
你一旦入境
you will be subject to the same laws and regulations
就需遵从另一边的法律法规
as any naturalized citizen of the other side.
与平行世界的公民一视同仁
Do you understand?
你明白吗
I do.
我明白
Initiating scan.
开始扫描
Scan complete.
扫描完毕
Walter, are you sure that you don't want me to go with you?
沃尔特 你确定真不用我陪你一起去吗
I'm sure, dear.
我确定 亲爱的
Once Peter receives the bodies at the lab,
等彼得在实验室拿到尸体
he'll need your help to examine them.
他会需要你帮忙进行尸检
And when I've collected samples from the bodies on the other side,
等我在另一边的尸体上采集到样本
I'll return and we can compare the two.
就拿回来 比较两份样本
Besides, I'm sure you love birds
另外 我相信你们小俩口
could use a little time together.
也需要独处的时间
Walter.
沃尔特
And thank you for trusting me.
谢谢你信任我
This is a really big step for me.
这对我来说意义重大
Ah, my escort is here.
我的护送人员来了
And by escort, I don't mean prostitute.
我说的护送人员 可不是妓♥女♥的意思
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
You too.
我也是
Shall we?
我们走吧
How is she doing?
她怎么样
As well as can be expected
她刚失去了搭档
considering she just lost her partner.
你能想象是什么心情
She wants to find the people responsible.
她想找出凶手
Yeah, I hope she does.
我也希望她能找到
She's lucky to have your help, Lincoln.
有你帮忙 她真走运 林肯
Take care of Walter.
照顾好沃尔特
I will.
我会的
Agent Dunham. Sergeant.
德探员 中士
These two are with me.
这两位和我一起
What is this?
这是什么
It's a list of hot spots where the damage was the worst.
这是损毁最严重的热点名单
I see.
我懂了
It's getting better, though.
不过情况正在好转
The bridge is helping to heal our world.
桥在修复我们的世界
You're all set.
你们能进去了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, Agent Dunham,
对了 德探员
sorry to hear out Agent Lee.
李探员的事我很遗憾
He was a good man.
他是个好人
Thank you.
多谢
I wanted to bring a casserole.
我本想带砂锅菜来的
Casserole?
砂锅菜
Well, in times of grief, people need to eat.
化悲愤为食量嘛
But apparently it's forbidden
但在两个宇宙之间
to transport perishables between the universes.
禁止运送容易腐烂的物品
Dr. Bishop, do you have a theory
贝肖普博士 你想到
as to how a plane crash in one universe
在一个世界发生的坠机事件
can kill people in the other?
是怎么杀死另一个世界的人了吗
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表