剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
For thousands of years, perfume makers have used
几千年来 香水匠人都会利用
a single disparate, rancid note
一种特别的臭气
to counterbalance all of the other sweet
来抵消掉香水中其他所有
and unctuous scents in a fragrance.
过为甜腻的香气
The ancient Mesopotamians used fish oil.
古美索不达米亚人用鱼油
The Greeks used animal carcass.
希腊人用动物尸体
The Egyptians used Afterbirth.
埃及人用胎衣
But used in proportion
但是会注意所加入的比例
so that the human nose cannot detect the unique odor.
这样人类就不能嗅出这种特殊的气味
You're saying our suspect is making a perfume?
你是说嫌疑人在制♥造♥香水吗
No. But like perfume,
不 但是与香水类似
the chemical compound that our perpetrator is using
凶犯用来引诱女性的
to lure the opposite sex...
化合物
does contain a rancid note.
也包含一种臭气
I found this on Jane Hall's neck,
我在简·豪尔的脖子上发现了这个
mixed with the pheromones of her dead mate.
与她先夫的信息素混合在一起
It's an ingredient called castoreum.
是一种叫做海狸香的原料
Anyway, we can trace it.
总之 我们能追查其来源
It is not easy to get.
这东西不易获取
I only found five perfume manufacturers that use it.
我只查到五家使用它的香水厂商
You guys can work these, and I'll take these.
你们去查这几家 我查这几家
Hey, Astrid. Hey. Where are you?
阿斯特丽德 你在哪
We're just leaving Scentax. We're on our way to KJS next.
我们刚离开桑泰克斯 正要去KJS
Forget about that place.
别去那里了
Empire World Fragrance fired one of its employees
帝国香坊几个月前因偷窃
a few months ago for theft.
开除了一名员工
Guess what he stole.
猜猜他偷了什么
Castoreum.
海狸香
Do you have an address?
你查到地址了吗
Let me out!
放我出去
Clear!
安全
It's still warm. He was just here.
还是温的 他刚刚离开
Olivia.
奥利维亚
He's married.
他是已婚
"Andrew Sutter, age 36.
安德鲁·萨特 36岁
212 Piedmont Ave., Milton."
米尔顿 212皮德蒙大街
Okay, I'm gonna call Broyles,
好的 我打给布洛伊
tell him we know who the next victim's going to be.
告诉他我们知道他下一要害谁
It's okay. We're with the FBI.
别害怕 我们是联调局的
My name is agent Olivia Dunham.
我是奥利维亚·德纳姆探员
What--what are you doing?
你们在干什么
Are you Dianna Sutter?
你是戴安娜·萨特吗
Last time I spoke to Andrew was this morning.
我最后跟安德鲁通话是今早
His car's in the shop today.
他的车今天拿去修了
I told him to get a ride home from work because...
我让他自己搭车回家
because I was too busy.
因为我很忙
Believe me when I tell you that we are going to make sure
请相信我 我们会确保
that he doesn't hurt you or anybody else.
他不会伤害你或是任何人
We're in position.
我们就位了
Now what?
现在干嘛
Now we wait.
现在我们等着
Just keep looking straight ahead.
你就一直往前看就好
You must have loved each other very much.
你们一定很相爱吧
We were married the summer after our senior year at Brown.
我们是从布朗大学毕业的那个夏天结的婚
This August, it...
到今年八月
would have been 15 years.
我们就结婚十五年了
We were best friends in college.
我们是大学时期的挚友
He was always helping me get over a broken heart
我失恋的时候他总是帮我渡过难关
from one boy or another.
看着我跟一个个男友分手
He couldn't understand why I kept letting it happen...
他不理解我怎么总是这样
What I was looking for.
不明白我在寻觅什么
He couldn't really understand the difference between
他就是不能理解
loving someone
爱着一个人
and being in love with them.
和爱上了一个人的区别
It's different, you know.
是有区别的
But people get tired...
但是这个过程让人身心俱疲...
of looking and hoping.
寻觅和期冀
Maybe he's taking his time.
或许他在等待时机
Like he did with Jane Hall.
他杀简·豪尔就是这样
Or maybe he was never coming here at all.
或许他根本没打算来这儿
This guy targets couples in love.
这个人以相爱的夫妻为目标
You heard her talking about her marriage.
你也听到她怎么说自己的婚姻了
Why would Carr pick them?
卡尔干嘛要选上他们
Mrs. Sutter, is it possible that your husband
萨特太太 你丈夫会不会
may have been having an affair?
有外遇
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Do you know her name?
你知道她是谁吗
W-what are you doing in my house?
你在我家干什么
No!
不要
No, please, god!
别 求你了 天呐
No! Help me!
不要啊 救命
Help me!
救命
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Let her go!
放开她
Move away from her.
从她身边走开
Do you know how much pain you caused?
你知道你造成了多少伤害吗
I don't want you to think that I did it for me.
我希望你不要觉得我这么做是为了自己
I mean, not just for me.
至少不是只为我自己
We're not meant to be alone.
人不该孤独终老
It's every human being's right to know love.
每个人都有权体会爱意
And had I succeeded...
如果我成功了
had I found
如果我找到了
the right chemicals-- just the right...
合适的化学品和合适的
balance...
比例
I could have given the world...
我就能给这个世界
what you have.
你所拥有的
What do I have?
我拥有什么
Love.
爱情
I can smell that you're in love.
我能嗅出你正爱着一个人
I was wondering when I'd hear from you.
我还想你什么时候会来信儿呢
I was just making some tea.
我正要泡茶
How are you feeling? I'm okay.
你感觉怎么样 我没事
I talked to Walter.
我跟沃尔特谈过了
What did he say?
他怎么说
It doesn't matter.
那无关紧要了
I met a woman today.
我今天遇到一个女人
She'd just lost her husband,
她刚刚失去了丈夫
and as she was talking about him
她谈起了她的丈夫
and her marriage,
和她的婚姻
as much as she wanted to be, she--she wasn't in love.
她虽然很想 但却并不爱着他
As I was listening to her...
我听她说的时候
I realized what she was saying.
我听懂了她的意思
She had let go of the possibility of love...
她放弃了对爱情的期待
of finding love.
放弃了寻觅爱情
And I could see myself in her.
我能在她的身上看到我的影子
I didn't like who I was.
我不喜欢从前的那个自己
Now, all of these...
我现在...
memories and feelings that I'm experiencing,
所体会到的一切记忆与情感
they're from a--a better version of me.
都源于一个...一个更美好的我
I've decided to let things run their course.
我决定了 就让一切顺其自然吧
Oh, you had an emotional day,
你今天很情绪化
and you don't have to decide anything right now.
你不用现在就做什么决定
I've made my decision.
可我心意已决
You have so much in your life, Olive.
奥利维 你的人生很精彩
Are you just gonna let that all disappear?
你真情愿让这一切就这么消失吗
And be replaced by what?
然后取而代之的是什么
Memories...of a life that you didn't live?
那些并不属于你自己人生的记忆吗
Yes.
是的
Well, how long do we have?
你还有多久就会全部遗忘
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表