剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Once we I.D.'d him,
我们一确认他的身份
we went to his house, ready to apprehend him,
就去他家 准备逮捕他
but he didn't show up.
但他没有出现
He's disappeared. He was ahead of you.
他消失了 他比你聪明
With a 220 IQ, I imagine he's way ahead of us.
我想 智商220的他要比我们聪明得多
Five years we've been looking for this guy.
我们追捕他已经有五年了
He was sloppy once.
他就犯过一次错
He's not gonna make the same mistake again.
不会重蹈覆辙了
So what do you need from us?
那你要我们干什么
We need you
我们要你
to escort the John McClennan
把你们那边的约翰·麦克莱农
from your side over to ours.
护送到我们这边
Why?
为什么
To what end?
你想干什么
We're hoping that he can give some insight
希望他能帮我们了解
into our Mr. McClennan.
我们这边麦克莱农先生的想法
Look, I understand that they have the same DNA--
听着 我知道他们的DNA一样
I know all the reasons why not to do this.
我了解这么做的所有坏处
I've been through them all with my own Colonel Broyles.
我和我这边的布洛伊上校都讨论过
Frankly, we've got no options.
说实话 我们别无选择
Okay, well, why don't you just interview him over here?
那你为什么不能就在这里见他
Because we want him to see where the killer was living.
因为我们想让他看看凶手的住所
If--if he can, uh,
如果他能
interact with the space, study his belongings,
与空间产生互动 研究他的物品
he can glean something that we can't.
他就可以收集一些被我们忽略的线索
Well, you hope he can.
你希望他可以而已
Well, I lived in your apartment,
我住在你公♥寓♥时
and I picked up a lot of things about you.
就了解到很多关于你的事啊
Will you excuse us a moment?
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Okay, I get it.
我知道
The accord was necessary.
我们需要求同存异
But this-- this is different.
但这是两码事
Olivia, stop.
奥利维亚 别说了
Saving people's lives is important.
救人一命很重要
Of course it is.
当然很重要
But--but I mean, have we even thought this through?
但我们有没有想清楚
I mean, how can we both--
我们怎么能都
It's really not that complicated.
并没有那么复杂
Chain of command is simple.
指挥系统很简单
Over here, we're in charge.
在这边 就得听我们的
Over there, they are.
在那边 就得听他们的
It is only simple if there's trust.
只有我们信任对方才会简单
What about that tech we gave them
我们拿给他们的
that we took from the human shape-shifter?
从人类变形人身体里取出的东西呢
I mean, have we even heard back?
他们做出回复了吗
Their science division is still working on it.
他们的科学部门还在研究中
I haven't forgotten about that.
这事我可没忘记
Look.
听着
I know this is difficult for you.
我知道这对你来说不容易
If there was any other way to execute this,
要是能找到其它办法
I'd ask someone else.
我就会找别人了
Okay, how is this even gonna work?
那这要怎么做
Are we prepared to start telling civilians
我们现在准备好要告诉平民
about the parallel universe?
平行宇宙的事了吗
No. No, we don't tell him anything.
不 我们什么都不用告诉他
Professor McClennan won't have to know
麦克莱农教授不需要知道
where he's been taken.
他的目的地
He's a professor?
他是个教授
And over there he's a serial killer?
而在那边他是个连环杀手
And we're counting on similarities?
我们还指望找到他们的相似性吗
On our side,
在我们这边
McClennan teaches forensic psychology
麦克莱农在西康涅狄格大学[在麻省]
at West Connecticut College.
教授法律心理学
His area of study: serial killers.
他的研究领域是 连环杀手
Look, I don't know if this is gonna work.
听着 我不知道这行不行得通
But maybe it's not so far-fetched, either.
但可能也没那么离谱
Uh, I'm surprised.
我很惊讶
Read my article.
你们读过我的文章
I'm--I'm working on a follow-up, actually.
事实上我在进行随访
I don't think that we can underestimate
我觉得我们不能低估
the role that empathy plays
移情在构建自我时
in the structuring of the self,
所扮演的角色
or--or the lack thereof.
以及缺失移情的影响
I've profiled before for law enforcement,
我之前曾为执法部门做过嫌犯心理分♥析♥
but I should say that, uh,
但我得说
this is the first time with the FBI.
这是第一次和联调局合作
Are you willing to participate?
你愿意加入吗
Agent Dunham, I have been working towards this
德探员 我这一生都在努力
my entire life.
为之奋斗
There's a reason that we've kept this out of the media.
我们不向媒体公开此事是有原因的
This case is highly classified.
此案是高度机密
Okay.
好的
And one of the things that you are not able to know
你不得获知的事情之一就是
is where we're going.
我们的目的地
Do you have any allergies to tranquilizers?
你对镇定剂过敏吗
What happened to blindfolds?
现在不蒙眼了吗
Well, it's a long journey, and I assure you,
旅途漫长 我向你保证
it'd be more comfortable this way.
这样能让你更舒服
No.
不
No allergies.
不过敏
Come in.
请进
This is Agent Bergmann.
这是伯格曼探员
He'll be administering a mild sedative.
他会给你一剂温和的镇定剂
Hm. Here's to intrigue.
致阴谋
Okay, thanks.
好的 多谢
Are we wired?
监听装好了吗
Good to go.
装好了
Hey, Liv, it's me.
小奥 是我
Yeah, come in.
进来吧
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
Blond looks good on you.
金发挺配你的
Lucky Frank likes the red, huh?
弗兰克喜欢红色
I didn't say I didn't like the red.
我没说我不喜欢红发
You look good in both.
两种颜色都很配你
Thank you.
谢谢
Going up.
走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Agent Dunham.
德探员
We appreciate your help on this.
很感激你对我们的帮助
Hello, Agent Lee.
你好 李探员
I button my jacket.
我会把上衣扣好
So where do you want me?
需要我帮什么忙
We've got audio surveillance in that vehicle.
那辆车有音频监控设备
We'll monitor from there.
我们会在车里侦听
Okay, that's fine.
好的 没问题
Showtime.
好戏开场
You ready to do this? Yep.
准备好了吗 是的
Gotta gas it.
需要加油了
Can I do the windows?
我能擦玻璃吗
I would love it if you would.
你愿意的话我当然很高兴
Well done, my girl.
擦得不错 乖女儿
That is beautiful work.
擦得很干净
You want a snack?
想要吃零食吗
I want chips.
我想吃薯片
Oh, that is shocking that you want chips.
想吃薯片 真没想到啊
Walter.
沃尔特
Walter!
沃尔特
Do you have any idea how loud that was?
你知不知道刚才声音有多大
A man may soothe his soul.
人需要平和心境
Walter, you found that soothing?
沃尔特 你管那叫平和
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表