剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Dr. Bishop does own a home on campus.
贝肖普博士在校园里确实有栋房♥子
It's deja vu.
真是似曾相识
Just so you know,
我要告诉你
there'll be an FBI agent stationed out the front door.
前门外会有联调局探员驻扎
Where would I run to?
我还能往哪逃啊
So hey, do I get an allowance?
那我能领津贴吗
I'll see what I can do.
我去想想办法
Okay.
好
Thanks for the lift.
谢谢你送我过来
I'm gonna talk to Walter again
我会再去跟沃尔特谈谈
and see if I can convince him to help you.
看看能不能说服他帮你
Best of luck with that.
那祝你好运了
I was important to you, wasn't I?
我对你很重要 对吗
I mean, the other version of me.
我是说 另一个世界里的我
'Cause I see the way you look at me
因为我注意到你看我的眼神了
when you think that I'm not aware.
你以为我没留神的时候会那样看我
Yeah. Yeah, she was.
是啊 曾经如此
She is.
现在依旧
Well, I hope that you get back to her.
那我希望你能回到她身边
Thank you. Me too.
谢谢你 我也希望如此
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表