剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
In theory, it should shatter it.
理论上来说就可以粉碎它
Okay. So how do we do that?
那我们该怎么做
We can't.
我们做不到
Only he can.
只有他才行
You have the ability to gather and direct
你能够聚集和引导
the kind of power we need.
我们需要的那种能量
How? You just did it in the hallway.
怎么做 你刚刚在走廊上就做到了
Once when you were a boy,
你还是个小孩时
you blew up a toaster oven with your mind
你用意念打爆了一个烤箱
simply because of an irrational hatred of raisin toast.
就因为你任性地讨厌葡萄干吐司
Have you ever had raisin toast? I know.
你吃过葡萄干吐司吗 我知道
I was not correct that your abilities faded over time,
我以为能力会随着时间消失的想法是错的
but I am certain that their utility
但我肯定你能力的强弱
is based on your ability to focus your emotions.
是基于你情感的聚焦
It's like the toaster oven, but on a grand scale.
跟烤箱一个道理 不过稍微大些
Thanks, Astrid.
谢了 阿斯特丽德
Okay. There's a power grid terminal on the west side.
西边有个电网出线端
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么做
For whatever reason, the force seems to be drawn to Agent Dunham.
不管什么原因 这股力量似乎被德探员所吸引
So now we wait.
我们现在只有等
When it attacks her again, you will combine your energy
等它再袭击她时 你就把你的能量
with the energy of the power grid to destroy it.
和电网的能量联合起来消灭它
Have you heard about any of the others?
你还有其他人的消息吗
No.
没了
Have you?
你呢
You're the first.
你是第一个
I used to wonder about them a lot.
我以前经常想到他们
Less so now, I guess.
不过我想现在就没那么想了
You haven't had any side effects from the experiments?
那些实验没给你留下什么副作用吗
You're really lucky.
你真的很幸运
Or it's something else.
也或者另有原因
What are you saying?
什么意思
When I had my first experience,
我第一次参与实验
I thought something was coming after me, too...
我也以为有东西跟着我
until I realized I was doing it to myself.
结果发现是我自己弄出来的
You think I'm doing this...
你觉得这是我弄出来的吗
that I'm bringing this on myself?
是我在自作自受吗
I don't know.
我不知道
The question is, would he tell you if he thought you were?
问题是如果他这么想 他会告诉你吗
You weren't there anymore.
当时你先走了
But I remember he wasn't happy when the experiments stopped.
可我记得项目终止时他可很不高兴
It's happening.
出现了
It's happening!
出现了
It's happening!
出现了
Now, Cameron!
行动 卡梅隆
This isn't me.
不是我
I am not doing this.
这不是我做的
Do it, Cameron!
快行动 卡梅隆
Direct it at the wall!
引导它往墙上走
Good! That's it!
很好 就这样
Disperse the energy!
驱散能量
Now, Cameron, before it's too late!
就现在 卡梅隆 不然就太迟了
You.
是你
Yes!
很好
That's it! It's working!
就这样 有效果了
Stronger!
再加把劲
Come on, destroy it!
快 摧毁它
Cameron, stop.
卡梅隆 快停下
Cameron.
卡梅隆
Stop, cameron!
停下 卡梅隆
Olivia, what are you doing?
奥利维亚 你做什么
Cameron!
卡梅隆
I'm telling you, Walter, I was not seeing things.
听我说 沃尔特 那不是幻觉
You're telling me it was him, the man? Yes.
你说是他 那个男人 是的
The man I was seeing in the lab?
我总在实验室看到的那个男人吗
The man you've been seeing in your dreams?
总在你梦中出现的那个男人吗
Then why did you try to stop Cameron from destroying it?
那为什么要阻止卡梅隆摧毁它
I don't know. I can't explain it.
我不知道 解释不清
I just had a feeling that--that...
就是有种感觉...
that he didn't want to hurt me,
他不像是要来伤害我
that he wanted my help.
他需要我的帮助
You know, Cameron, if there's anything
卡梅隆 有什么
that I can do for you...
我能为你做的吗
Make him forget about me.
让他忘了我吧
Walter...
沃尔特
Do you think we destroyed it?
你觉得它被摧毁了吗
Do you think it's gone?
你觉得它消失了吗
I can't be sure, Olivia.
我不确定 奥利维亚
What you did may have compromised Cameron's ability.
不过你的做法可能破坏了卡梅隆的能力
He may have just displaced it.
他的能力可能消失了
You acted against all reasonable agreements and expectations.
你的行为有违我们达成的合理共识 出人意料
You behaved irrationally
不靠理性
with regard to only your intuition and instincts.
仅依靠直觉和本能
I guess I did.
确实如此
When I do that, people say I'm crazy.
我这么做的时候被称为疯子
I suppose I've learned that
我想这让我知道
crazy is a lot more complicated than people think.
疯狂比一般人想象的要来得复杂
Dunham.
我是德纳姆
I just received a disturbing call.
我刚接到一通令人困扰的电♥话♥
A father and son just pulled a man from the middle of Reiden Lake.
一对父子刚刚从雷登湖里救上来一个男子
Where's Reiden Lake?
雷登湖在哪儿
Upstate New York.
纽约州北部
Details are sketchy, but apparently whoever he is
细节不详 但显然这个人
knows a lot of classified information--
了解大量机密信息
Things no one outside this division could possibly know.
这些信息只有潜科学部的人才可能知道
What's more...
还有
He claims to know every one of us.
他声称认识我们所有人
I had a house at Reiden Lake.
我在雷登湖有房♥子
Sorry I kept you waiting so long.
抱歉让你们久等了
Phillip Broyles-- we spoke on the phone.
我是跟你通话过的飞利浦·布洛伊
He's stabilized. Vitals are good.
他稳定下来了 生命体征都很好
Has he said anything else? No.
他还说什么了吗 没
But he keeps talking about an Olivia Dunham.
不过他不停提到一位奥利维亚·德纳姆
That's me.
我就是
Can you take me to him?
能带我去见他吗
Follow me.
跟我来
Excuse me, Doctor.
请原谅 博士
Olivia.
奥利维亚
Thank god you're here.
谢天谢地你终于来了
Who are you?
你是谁
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表