剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Yes.
有
He died...
他死了
A long time ago, when he was just a boy.
很久以前的事了 他当时还小
And then you found another version of him in the other universe.
后来你发现了另一个宇宙里的另一个他
And he was dying, too.
他也快死了
So you crossed over to save him.
所以你穿越过去救他
Yes. But I couldn't.
对 但是我没做到
What do you mean you couldn't?
你什么意思 什么叫没做到
That lake where we crossed over was frozen.
我们穿越的湖当时被冰封住
The ice broke. We fell through.
冰破了 我们掉了进去
I tried to hold on to him...
我努力想抓住他
but he drowned.
可他淹死了
The observer didn't pull us out of the lake that night?
那晚观察者没把我们从湖里救出来吗
Well, that must be it, Walter.
那一定就是因为这个 沃尔特
What's an observer?
观察者是什么
It all makes sense now.
这样就说得通了
That has to be what happened.
一定是那么回事儿
I was supposed to die
两个世界里的我
that night in both universes,
本该在那晚都死了
but when I didn't, I became a paradox,
可我没死 结果成了一个时空悖论点
and now, for the two worlds to heal,
而现在 为了让两个宇宙都修复
I had to be deleted.
我必须被抹去
But if I'm already dead in both universes,
可如果两个世界的我都死了
then why am I here? How am I back?
为什么我还存在 我是怎么回来的
Something's gone wrong, Walter. Something's happened.
出了问题 沃尔特 出了什么事
We're finished here.
我们谈完了
Take me back to my lab.
带我回实验室
Please, I'd like to go now!
求你了 我现在就要走
No, please, I need your help. Walter--
别 求你了 我需要你的帮助 沃尔特
I want to leave!
我要离开这里
Walter, I need your help.
沃尔特 我需要你
You have to help me figure out what went wrong.
你得帮我搞清楚哪里出了问题
If I'm not supposed to be here, then how am I back?
如果我不该存在 那我是怎么回来的
Dunham.
我是德纳姆
Where are you?
你在哪儿
You want to tell me why you dragged me to a robbery-homicide?
解释下为什么一个抢劫杀人案也要找我
Victim's skin is translucent.
受害者的皮肤是半透明的
Since Robert's murder,
自罗伯特受害以来
I've been keeping up with local police bulletins,
我就一直在留意地方警♥察♥的简报
looking for anything that came across the wire with a similar M.O.
看看有没有类似的案件的报告
See, I thought we killed the last of these things
我以为我们在火车场已经把这些东西
at the train yards.
都干掉了
Apparently not.
显然还没有
Her heart was stopped, same as the others.
她和其他死者一样 死于心脏停跳
I think the shapeshifter took on the wife's form
我认为变形人变成妻子的样貌
to get access to the home.
混进家中
I ran background on the victims.
我做了受害人背景调查
You are standing in the home of Dr. Malcolm Truss...
这是马尔科姆·特拉斯博士的家
A research scientist
他是一位科学家
who worked at Massive Dynamic in their biotech department.
曾工作于巨力集团生物科技部门
Left the company 10 years ago.
他十年前离开了公♥司♥
Huh. Interesting.
有意思
He was tortured, so he must have known
他受了折磨 他一定知道什么
something the shapeshifter wanted.
那个变形人想了解的信息
There's grease under his fing--
有油脂嵌在他的手指...
Fingernails.
手指甲里
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Not too many bio-scientists work at garages.
没有多少生物科学家在修车店工作
So this is...
那这个是...
Mrs. Truss' unlucky boyfriend, Donald Kellen.
特拉斯夫人倒霉的男友 多纳德·凯伦
Dr. Truss doesn't live here anymore.
特拉斯已经不住在这里了
They separated a few years ago,
他们夫妇几年前就分开了
but the house is still in his name.
可房♥子还在他名下
So the shapeshifter came here looking for Truss,
那么变形人来这里寻找特拉斯
didn't find him, which means it's still looking.
结果没找到 也就是说它还会继续找
Problem is, we can't find him either.
问题是 我们也找不到他
After they separated, uh, Dr. Truss went off the grid.
他们分开后 特拉斯博士就人间蒸发了
We're still trying to pull an address for him.
我们还在搜索他的地址
Well, we should hurry on that.
那我们得抓紧了
Sebastian
塞巴斯蒂安
Malcolm Truss?
是马尔科姆·特拉斯吗
You're Dr. Malcolm Truss?
你是马尔科姆·特拉斯博士吗
You worked at Massive Dynamic, correct?
你在巨力集团工作过 对不对
Okay, look, I-I-I don't know who you are, young lady,
听着 我不知道你是谁 女士
but I suggest you leave.
请你离开
You are trespassing on priv--
你这是私闯民...
I'm gonna need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Hey, Olivia.
喂 奥利维亚
This photo, the girl with the riding ribbon--
这张相片 戴着马带的这个女孩
is that you? Yeah.
是你吗 是的
Okay.
好吧
You--you're gonna have to do better than that.
你得多说点啊
Why does Nina Sharp have your photo in her office?
为什么尼娜·夏普会在她办公室放你的相片
After our mother died, my sister and I
母亲去世后 我们姐妹俩
were due to go into the foster system.
本该被人领养
Instead, Nina pulled some strings, and...
结果尼娜动用了些关系
we went to live with her.
我们就来跟她住了
So the acting C.E.O. of one of the richest companies in...
也就是说世界上最阔绰的公♥司♥之一的首席执行官
the world was your nanny?
是你的保姆吗
Something like that.
可以这么说
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你们久等了
Nina Sharp.
我是尼娜·夏普
You must be Agent Lee.
这位一定是李探员了
Phillip tells me that you're a very welcome addition to our team.
飞利浦告诉我你是一员干将
Lincoln. It's nice to meet you.
我是林肯 见到你很高兴
Phillip also told me about the man claiming to be Peter Bishop.
飞利浦还跟我说了那个自称彼得·贝肖普的人
How's Walter handling it?
沃尔特反应如何
Not very well.
不太好
Oh, well, that's unfortunate.
那真不幸
Is there anything I can do to help?
有什么我能帮忙的吗
I don't think so.
应该没有
Uh, we're here on a different matter, though.
不过我们是为了另一件事来的
Dr. Malcolm Truss?
你知道马尔科姆·特拉斯博士吗
He used to work for Massive Dynamic,
他曾在巨力集团工作
but he left the company maybe ten years ago.
不过约十年前离开了公♥司♥
The name doesn't ring a bell.
我想不起这个名字
Let's see what we can find.
看看我们能找到些什么
Ah, I remember Dr. Truss--
特拉斯博士 我想起来了
Graduated M.I.T. In '82,
82年毕业于麻省理工
came to work for us in 1993,
打93年开始为我们工作
left in 2001.
2001年离开了公♥司♥
What kind of projects was he working on?
他以前做什么项目
Well, several.
有几个
Perhaps if you told me why you're interested in him,
或许如果能告诉我为什么查这个人
I might be a better help.
我能帮上忙
He was abducted from his house in Vermont this morning,
他今早在佛蒙特州的家中被绑♥架♥
and we think a shapeshifter was responsible.
我们认为是一个变形人做的
A shapeshifter?
变形人吗
But what would a shapeshifter want with Malcolm Truss?
变形人找马尔科姆·特拉斯做什么啊
We were hoping you could tell us.
我们还想问问你呢
There was one project Malcolm was working on--
马尔科姆曾参与过一个项目
Cellular replication.
细胞复♥制♥
It was designed to help patients with extensive tissue damage--
本旨在用于治疗大范围组织损伤的患者
Burn victims, cancer patients, amputees.
例如烧伤患者 癌症病人 截肢患者
It copied the genetic data of the healthy cells of the patient
原理是复♥制♥病人健康细胞的遗传信息
and used it to replace the damaged ones.
并用以替换受损的部分
Malcolm was in charge of it.
马尔科姆当时负责这个项目
And did it work?
成功了吗
No, he never had a chance to find out.
没 他没能完成研究
William shut the project down, citing ethical concerns.
威廉终止了项目 出于伦理考虑
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表