剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Raymond, did you remember to change the date
雷蒙德 你有记得跟
on your dentist appointment?
牙医改预约吗
Yeah, I remembered. Oh, good.
有 记得的 好的
And you took your--
今早吃...
My cholesterol pills in the morning.
降胆固醇药片
Yeah, you don't need to remind me
你不用件件小事都
of every little thing. Oh, really?
提醒我 真的吗
But I do enjoy it.
但我很享受你的关心
If you do notice anything out of the ordinary,
如果发现任何异常情况
please contact the FBI.
请联♥系♥联调局
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你的配合
If the source is around here, then it must be well hidden.
如果源头在此附近 那应该隐蔽得很好
Maybe it's underground.
也许在地下
Or hiding in plain sight.
也可能近在眼前呢
Something on your mind?
有什么心事吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是的
Those dreams that you were having--
你做的那些梦
the ones that I'm in--
梦到我的那些
Were we in a park? Walter on a swing set?
我们是在公园里吗 沃尔特是在荡秋千吗
What?
什么
In the dreams, did you feel like you knew me?
在梦里 你是否感觉你认识我
Did you feel anything?
是否有任何感觉
You're a stranger, so...
你是个陌生人 所以...
What would I feel?
我会有何感觉
It's the red one, the one on differential equations.
是红色的那本 关于微分方程的
Yeah. Got it!
找到了
Raymond!
雷蒙德
Raymond! Kate!
雷蒙德 凯特
I need to show you something.
我有东西给你看
What is it? What's wrong?
是什么 出什么事了
I need to show you something. What are you talking about?
我要给你看样东西 你在说什么
Just please! Come with me.
求你了 跟我来
Raymond, you're scaring me.
雷蒙德 你吓着我了
There's something you need to know.
有件事你需要知道
Something amazing.
一件奇妙的事
I don't understand. What is this?
我不明白 是什么
I built it.
是我建造的
From your work I used your theories,
是用了你的研究 我用了你的理论
your concepts, your brilliance.
你的概念 你的聪明才智
Raymond, are you saying--
雷蒙德 你是说...
Time chambers are possible. Yes.
时间室是可能存在的 没错
I built it for you. Took me almost three years.
这是为你而建 花了我近三年时间
It isn't perfect yet.
它尚不完美
It only works for limited periods.
只在有限的时间段有效
I got it up to 47 minutes now.
已经扩容到47分钟了
But it can't go longer until I program it
但若是没有完整的方程
with the completed equation, Kate.
便无法延长时间 凯特
Kate, listen to me.
凯特 听我说
You need to complete it
你需要完成方程
so we can keep the chamber open indefinitely.
那样才能使时间室无限期开放
Raymond, what year is it?
雷蒙德 今年是哪一年
2007.
2007年
No, what year is it out there?
不 外界现在是哪一年
2011.
2011年
Okay, Walter, I'm as close as I'm gonna get.
沃尔特 我已经尽可能靠近了
Now you spray the fingerprint powder towards the suspect area.
现在把指纹显现粉喷向可疑区域
Walter, it's huge.
沃尔特 范围很大
There's no end to it.
看不到尽头
Probably shrouds the entire property.
可能覆盖了整栋房♥子
This is a time bubble, and if we are right--
这是个时间泡 如果我们没搞错的话
what's happening is originating from there--
如果那里是所有事件的策源地
it would be powerful, which is why the agent was obliterated.
那它的威力就很强大 所以那个探员才会消失
You can't just walk from the present into the past.
你不能就这么从现在步入过去的世界
You're shattering the laws of physics.
这违背了物理原理
Well, how do we get in? There's only one way in.
那我们怎么进去 只有一个办法
We need a Faraday cage.
我们需要个法拉第笼
It's gotta be mobile,
得做成便携式的
something that can block out the electromagnetic field
能够屏蔽电磁场
so that I can cross through
我就能进去
and turn off whatever's causing this.
关掉里面的罪魁祸首
Walter, you need to build a moveable--
沃尔特 你得造一个便携式的...
I heard the idea! I know what a Faraday cage is!
我听见了 我知道什么是法拉第笼
A baboon would.
这个连猴子都知道
Astrid!
阿斯特丽德
I need a computer battery.
我需要个计算机电池
And a spool of copper wire.
还要一卷铜线
And a climbing harness.
还要个登山的背带
And some rubber cement.
和一些橡胶黏合剂
I think it's in my spider-man fanny pack.
应该是放在我的蜘蛛侠腰包里了
Walter's working on a way to get inside.
沃尔特正在想办法让我们进去
Did he happen to mention when or where we can expect
他提到下一起类似火车和失火大楼的
another residual event like the train or the apartment fire?
余影事件的发生时间和地点了吗
I didn't ask.
我没问
What about Walter's spiral?
沃尔特说的那个螺旋线呢
It led us here to the origin.
它让我们找到了源头
Could we use it to track where the next event will occur?
能用它来追踪下一个事发地点吗
Yeah, that's a good idea.
这主意不错
I need a map. Come with me.
我需要一张地图 跟我来
Raymond, you need to stop this. Turn it off!
雷蒙德 住手吧 关掉它
No! You don't understand. You don't know what can happen.
不 你不懂 你不知道会发生什么事
Look, we don't have much time. You need to finish the equation.
我们时间不多了 你必须完成这方程式
Tell me why this is happening.
告诉我为什么会发生这种事
I don't understand why this is happening!
我不明白怎么会发生这种事
Trust me, Kate.
相信我 凯特
Some things are supposed to remain theories.
有些东西只能存在于理论中
It wasn't meant to be built. Listen to me.
不该被建造出来的 听我说
You don't understand what you've done!
你不明白你都干了些什么
You don't understand!
你才不明白
Tell me why you did this! We don't have time!
为什么要这么做 我们时间不多了
Raymond, why did you do this?
雷蒙德 你为什么要这么做
Did something happen to me?
我出什么事了吗
Raymond?
雷蒙德
I lost you, Kate.
我失去了你 凯特
I lost you.
我失去了你
We've identified the owners of the house.
我们确认了屋主的身份
Raymond and Kate Green.
雷蒙德和凯特·格林
Raymond is an electrical engineer,
雷蒙德是电子工程师
Kate, professor emeritus of theoretical physics
凯特是波士顿大学理论物理的
at Boston University.
荣誉退休教授
Theoretical physics? Well, that makes sense.
理论物理吗 那就说得通了
She retired three years ago. Early onset Alzheimer's.
她三年前退休了 早发性老年痴呆症
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
If we extend the golden spiral out to the next iteration,
如果我们将黄金螺旋线延伸一圈
we find the next event's gonna take place right there.
即得到下一事件发生地
The Melville tunnel.
米尔维尔隧♥道♥
Which didn't exist four years ago.
四年前它还没建起来
That tunnel goes under the river.
这隧♥道♥建在河底
There's hundreds of people in it at any one point.
里面任何一处都有几百人
If that tunnel ceases to exist, they'll all drown.
如果隧♥道♥消失了 他们都会被淹死
Agent Lee, get down there.
李探员 马上赶过去
Coordinate with Boston PD and start evacuating.
协同波士顿警方 开始疏散人群
Here.
给你们
Walter calls this the Walter Bishop Faraday harness.
沃尔特说这是沃尔特·贝肖普式法拉第甲胄
He wanted me to tell you that.
他要我声明这一点
Okay, so how do I put it on? Okay, so how do I put it on?
我要怎么穿上去呢 我要怎么穿上去呢
I'm the one who goes in.
这事该我去
And what are you gonna do when you get inside?
那你进去以后打算怎么办
I'm gonna shut it off.
我会把那东西关掉
How?
怎么关
Walter will talk me through.
沃尔特会告诉我的
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表