剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
God has a purpose for all of us.
上帝让我们每个人都有自身的价值
Even if we can't understand it.
即使我们不能领会
But I do know mine is to take care of you guys.
但我知道我的价值就是照顾你们
Hey, at least it hasn't happened in a while.
至少已经很久没有过那种状况了
Let's, uh, keep these curtains closed at night, okay?
晚上把这些窗帘拉上 好吗
All right. You get some sleep.
好了 睡觉吧
I'll see you in the morning.
明早见
I love you, dad.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you too, angel.
我也爱你 小天使
Any luck?
有头绪吗
Agent Dunham.
德探员
Were you able to I.D. the girl who drew the picture?
你找到画这幅画的女孩了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Lincoln's with the witness at the moment,
林肯现在和目击证人一起
looking at footage from traffic
看那片地区的交通录像
and surveillance cameras in the area.
和监控录像
What?
怎么了
I got a call from health services.
我接到了医疗服务部的来电
You've been three times in the last month?
你上个月去了三次
You checking up on me?
你在调查我吗
I'm your commanding officer. They tell me these things.
我是你上司 他们是主动告诉我的
Migraines.
偏头痛
I needed a prescription,
我需要一份处方
which is why I went to health services.
所以才去医疗服务部
Headaches, that's all.
头痛而已 没别的问题
Do you believe in fate, sir?
你相信命运吗 长官
No. I don't.
不 我不信
Neither did I.
以前我也不信
But this drawing...
但这幅画
How is it the day after a complete stranger
先是一个陌生人跟我说我会死
tells me I'm going to die, I end up investigating a case
结果今天我就要调查一起死者之死
where the victim's death is predicted?
已被预知的案件 这又算什么
I mean, maybe--
我是说 或许
That man from the opera house-- maybe he does know something.
剧院的那个人 或许他真的知道些什么
Just for the next few days...
只在接下来几天里
maybe we should be vigilant.
我们还是警惕点
Keep you out of harm's way.
别让你受伤
Good news.
好消息
Robert Englehart's coworker just I.D.ed
罗伯特·英格哈特的同事刚从监控录像里
the teenage girl from surveillance tapes.
认出了那个十几岁的女孩
We got a good image from the bank across the street from the cafe.
我们从咖啡馆街对面的银行拿到了清晰的图片
Okay, so do we know where she went?
我们知道她去了哪吗
We know where she didn't go.
我们知道她没去哪
Surveillance showed her bypass the 8th street bus stop,
监控显示她绕过了第八大道的公交车站
she also walked right by the subway entrance.
还经过了地铁的入口
Okay, so there's a good chance
就是说很有可能
that she lives somewhere in the area.
她就住在那附近
Maybe she goes to school nearby.
也许她在那附近上学
Stop the bus!
停车
I tried.
我尽力了
Wait, 6/8 is the same as 3/4?
等下 6/8等于3/4吗
Right.
对
You keep dividing the fractions in half,
你让分子分母同时除以二
till you can't without changing the denominator.
在分母不变的情况下除到不能再除
No offense, mom, but I understand this way better
别见怪 妈妈 但我更容易理解
when Emily explains it.
艾米丽的解释
Uh, good morning, sir.
早上好 先生
Ma'am, sorry to bother you.
太太 很抱歉打扰你们
I'm agent Olivia Dunham, this is Lincoln lee.
我是奥利维亚·德纳姆探员 这位是林肯·李
We work for the FBI.
我们为联调局工作
What can I do for ya?
你们需要什么帮助吗
We're looking for this girl.
我们在找这个女孩
We've been going door to door, asking people if they know her.
我们已经挨家挨户地询问人们是否见过她
One of your neighbors said she might live in the building.
你有一位邻居说她可能住在这栋楼里
No, I don't think so. What's her name?
不 我想没有 她叫什么
We don't know.
我们也不知道
Do you mind if I ask who else lives here with you, Mr...
介意我问问住在这里的还有谁吗 先生
Mallum. Jim Mallum.
我叫麦伦 吉姆·麦伦
It's just my wife Diane and our son.
就只有我的妻子戴安和我们的儿子
Danny, come here.
丹尼 过来
You see this girl around?
你在附近见过这女孩吗
Wait, is she the one we see at the park every so often?
等等 她是不是我们经常在公园碰到的女孩
I think so.
我想是的
Yeah. That's Tanner Park.
没错 那是泰纳公园
It's about four blocks over.
离这大约四条街
You might want to try looking for her around that area.
你们应该去那边找找看
Thank you. You've been very helpful.
谢谢 你帮了不少忙
I wish I could offer more.
抱歉不能帮你们更多
Did you happen to notice the cabinet? No, why?
你有没有注意到橱柜 没有 怎么了
Red backpack, same one she's wearing in the picture.
红色背包 和照片里她背的一模一样
So why did he lie to us?
他为什么要骗我们
As soon as we get back to HQ,
我们一回到总部
I'll get the paperwork started on getting a warrant.
我就去准备文件申请搜查证
Maybe we won't have to.
可能我们不需要了
I'm Olivia Dunham, and this is Lincoln.
我是奥利维亚·德纳姆 他是林肯
We both work for the FBI.
我们都在联调局工作
It's okay, you're not in any trouble.
别紧张 你没惹麻烦
We just want to talk.
我们只是想聊聊
Did you draw this?
这是你画的吗
Is he dead?
他死了吗
Yes, but I think you already knew that.
是的 但我想你已经知道了
How? How were you able to draw this before the accident?
怎么做的 你怎么能在事故发生前就把它画下来
I don't know.
我不知道
I just see it...
我就在脑海中
in my head...
这么看到了
Whenever I'm around someone who's gonna--
只要我在一个将死之人的身边
I just sense it.
我就感觉得到
You just sense what?
你就感觉得到什么
Death.
死亡
That drawing...
那幅画
Did you see something else that's gonna happen?
你还看到其它要发生的事了吗
Maybe we can stop it.
或许我们能阻止它发生
Emily!
艾米丽
Get in the house.
进屋
Mr. Mallum--
麦伦先生
You can't question her without parental consent,
未经父母同意 你们不能审问她
and I'm not giving it.
而我是不会同意的
You lied to us.
你骗了我们
Actually, sir, we don't need your consent.
事实上 先生 我们不需要你的同意
It's up to Emily whether or not she wants to talk to us.
应该由艾米丽决定愿不愿意跟我们谈
Emily.
艾米丽
Do you want to continue to answer these agents' questions?
你想继续回答探员们的问题吗
No.
不想
There's your answer.
这回说清楚了吧
Come on, Em. Let's go.
来 艾米 咱们走
Let me ask you something.
我来问问你们
You think you're the first people to come after my daughter?
你们以为自己是第一批找上我女儿的人吗
It always starts this way.
都是这样开始的
Authorities show up when they get wind of a girl with her...
当局人员登门拜访 因为他们听说了一个女孩
ability.
有异能
Then others come who want to study her,
接着又有人来想研究她
like those people at Massive Dynamic.
就像巨力集团的那些人
Massive Dynamic?
巨力集团
And they never stop.
他们从不肯罢休
No matter where we go, they find her.
不管我们搬到哪儿 他们总能找到她
Watching from their cars, waiting for the right moment
在车里监视 守株待兔
to grab her, take her to their labs.
一有机会就抓她去实验室
They poke and prod her like she's some kind of animal.
又插管子又扎针 把她当动物对待
You have any idea what that does to a young girl?
你知道这会对一个小女孩造成什么影响吗
Please...
拜托你们
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表