剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
like a device or anything that could have done this?
拿着什么装备之类的可能会造成这一切的吗
No, I didn't see anything.
没有 我什么都没看见
I've requested a field office M.E.
我已经要求了一名外勤法医
He's on the way. He's good.
他正往这儿来 他很棒
He's thorough.
也很严谨
Thank you, but we're going to take the remains
谢谢 但我们得把尸体
back to our facility.
带回我们那里
Wait a minute.
等等
You're telling--
你是说...
that's my partner.
那可是我搭档
I understand how you feel.
我能理解你的感受
You're some division coming in here and taking over?
你是哪个部门的 就这么接手这案子
You won't even tell me who you are?
竟连身份都不告诉我吗
I can assure you that this case will take--
我可以向你保证 这件案子...
Have you seen the suspect before?
你之前见过嫌犯吗
Do you know who he is?
你知道他是谁吗
I'm not at liberty to discuss this.
无可奉告
This is my partner we're talking about here.
他可是我的搭档
Maybe you can't understand that.
也许你不能理解
I'd like to talk to someone else.
我要和别人谈谈
There is no one else. There is just me.
没别人 就我一个
I am sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Maybe it's the air.
可能是空气的原因
Have you checked the temperature?
你检查过温度吗
It is exactly the same as it always is, Walter--
毫无异常 沃尔特
72 degrees and 10% humidity.
22.2摄氏度 湿度10%
Maybe the barometric pressure.
也可能是气压
You can't tell me there's not something different in here.
别告诉我说这里一切如常
This whole place has felt funny for the last week.
上周这里一直都很奇怪
Walter, it's been a week since we agreed
沃尔特 我们答应和平行世界合作
to work with the other side.
已经有一周了
And that's another thing.
那是另一♥码♥事
That man cannot be trusted.
我们不能相信那个人
I don't care what he says.
不管他说些什么
I have looked into his eyes.
我审视过他的双眼
Into his soul.
深入过他的灵魂
And who would know him better than me?
谁会比我更了解他
Don't forget, Walter.
别忘了 沃尔特
He has plenty of reasons to hate you too.
他也有足够的理由恨你
All I'm saying, and I've been very consistent about this,
我是说 肯定还有其它方法
is that there has to be another way.
我一贯这么认为
The thing about playing devil's advocate,
要是做了魔鬼的代言人
my dear, is that your client is the devil himself.
亲爱的 你可就是要给魔鬼卖♥♥命了
Walter, we're fixing the world.
沃尔特 我们是在修复世界
What other choice do we have?
还有其它选择吗
Thank God that machine didn't blow everybody up.
幸好那台机器没把每个人都炸飞了
You know, it could have.
要知道 有这可能的
Excuse me.
打扰了
Here. Hold this.
给 拿着
I'm looking--
我在找...
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Walter...
沃尔特
You brought it back to life.
你把它救活了
No, no, no. It's still quite dead.
不 不 它还死着呢
It's wonderful, isn't it?
太棒了 对吧
Who are you people?
你们是干什么的
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
There's still a few kinks to work out,
还有些问题要解决
but it's a start.
不过也算是个开始了
Tapping into traffic camera feeds without a warrant.
未经批准私自使用交通摄像头
You and whoever helped you with this
你和帮你忙的人
is in a lot of trouble.
惹上大♥麻♥烦了
You are not a part of this investigation.
你不是这次调查行动的一份子
You need to leave.
请你离开
I have spent the last two hours going building to building.
过去两小时里 我到处找人打听
I am not leaving here without some answers.
在没得到答案以前 我是不会离开的
What division are you in?
你是哪个部门的
What are we dealing with here?
我们面对的是什么情况
Hello?
喂
I'll just give your division head a call.
我要给你上司打个电♥话♥
I see.
明白了
It's good to know we have reception.
幸好我们有人来待客
See, I have a friend at the New York Times
这样吧 我有个在纽♥约♥时♥报♥工作的朋友
would love to know that there is a division of the FBI
肯定很乐意知道 联调局有个部门
operating out of Harvard
在哈佛大学进行实验
with a man who can make dead birds fly.
那里有个人能让死鸟复飞
It's for you. It's Broyles.
找你的 是布洛伊
If you really want a story,
如果你真想来找料
you should look under the dome.
你该去拱顶下面看看
I'm growing an ear.
我在培养一只耳朵
There's another body. Let's go.
又出现了一具尸体 我们走吧
I'm coming with you. You keep going like this,
我跟你一起去 如果你继续这么做
and you're gonna talk yourself out of the bureau.
可能会饭碗不保
I was at the first crime scene.
我在第一起案件的犯罪现场
Maybe I saw something that I haven't told you yet.
或许我看到一些东西还没有告诉你
Maybe that's why I came here.
或许这才是我来这里的原因
Okay, come. You can get fired later.
好吧 来 回头再炒你鱿鱼
Hey, Walter, where's the--
沃尔特 你看到
Here. I fixed the squelching.
给 我把噪声问题解决了
It should be fine now. Thank you.
现在应该没问题了 谢谢
So what do we have?
我们都掌握了些什么
One female, approximately 30 years old.
女性 三十岁左右
Any witnesses?
有目击者吗
There were some people in the street over there.
街那边有几个人
Some kids.
几个孩子
Did anyone see what happened after the crash?
有人看到撞车后发生了什么事吗
No.
没有
But we should have some background on her by now.
但我们现在应该查到她的资料了
Okay.
好的
Walter. Walter, are you there?
沃尔特 沃尔特 你在吗
Walter, hello?
沃尔特 喂
Walter.
沃尔特
Walter, can you hear me?
沃尔特 你能听见吗
I'm here.
我在
The microwave was causing a disturbance.
微波产生了干扰
I can hear you perfectly.
我能清楚地听到你说话
You're as clear as a bell.
听得一清二楚
How's the squelching?
还有噪声吗
It sounds great.
没问题了
I'd like to see the body.
给我看看尸体
Chop, chop.
快点
Don't let that ham-fist touch her.
别让那人用咸猪手碰她
If you don't mind holding off for a moment,
如果你不介意让开一会的话
I'd just like to do a preliminary.
我想进行初步的调查
Burn mark like the other victims.
烧痕和其他死者一样
Pupils are dilated.
瞳孔扩张
That looks like a hematoma on the right clavicle.
她右锁骨好像出现了血肿
Yeah, and her right jaw.
没错 还有右颌骨
Rigidity indicates premature rigor mortis.
从僵化程度看来还没完全僵直
I need to check her anus.
我要看看她的肛♥门♥
Have that large lady there help you lift her.
让旁边那个肥婆帮你把她抬起来
I'm going to--I'm going to need to check her anus.
我要 我要检查一下她的肛♥门♥
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
So what do we know about her?
我们对她有多少了解
Her name was Nadine Park.
她叫纳丁·帕克
She was a commuter.
乘火车通勤
She parked her car at the train station,
今早10点45分
which is about four blocks from here 10:45 this morning.
她把车停在了离这里四个街区远的火车站
She was still behind the wheel,
她还坐在驾驶座上
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表