剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Previously, on Fringe.
《迷离档案》前情提要
Walter.
沃尔特
I lost the people I loved most,
我失去了我挚爱的人
and I imagine you miss them too,
我想你也一定十分想念
the people you've left behind.
你久别的亲朋好友吧
Yes, I do.
是的 我很想念他们
I will help you get home.
我会帮你回家的
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I just started to get another migraine.
没事 只是又开始偏头痛了
I was hoping I wouldn't need these anymore.
我还希望我不用再吃药了呢
She's not gonna remember the last two hours.
反正她会忘掉过去两小时的事
When she wakes up, she's gonna have one hell of a headache.
等她醒来 只会觉得头疼欲裂
I have come to tell you something.
我来是有事告诉你
Olivia...
奥利维亚
Who the hell are you? How did you know my name?
你到底是谁 你怎么知道我的名字的
I have looked at all possible futures,
我看遍了每一个可能的未来
and in every one, the result is the same.
而每个未来 结果都是一样的
You have to die.
你必须死去
That's him.
就是他
Are you sure?
你确定吗
They all look like the same man.
他们看起来都像一个人
No, that's the one.
不 就是他
We've been looking at these people for three years.
我们观察这些人有三年了
Why did they make contact now?
他们为什么会现在联♥系♥咱们
I don't know.
我不知道
But he knew my name, he knew who I was,
但是他们知道我的名字 知道我是谁
and he knew where to find me.
还知道在哪能找到我
And then he just vanished.
之后他就消失了
What exactly did he say?
他到底说了些什么
He said that he had seen all possible futures,
他说他看遍了所有可能的未来
and in every one, I had to die.
在每个未来里 我都必须死
I had Astrid run a sample of his blood.
我让阿斯特丽德检测了他的血样
There was no match on the DNA,
DNA数据库里没有匹配样本
but she did find antibodies for the spanish flu.
但她查出了西班牙流感的抗体
The spanish flu?
西班牙流感吗
Isn't that extinct?
那病菌不是已经绝迹了吗
Well, the last recorded epidemic was in 1919,
最后的一次爆发是在1919年
which makes them a minimum of 91 years old.
也就是说他们至少有九十一岁
I'm going to assign you a security detail.
我会派专人来保护你
I don't think that that's necessary.
我认为没这必要
He threatened you.
他威胁你了
I'm not sure that's what he was doing.
我不太确定他是想来威胁我
I--I think that he was trying to warn me.
我想他是来警告我的
If he approaches you again,
如果他再接近你
I expect you to notify me right away.
希望你立即通知我
Of course.
当然
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Do you know her?
你认识她吗
No.
不认识啊
Oh, god.
天啊
Is that supposed to be you?
这难道是说你吗
Ah, she's talented.
她挺有天赋的
Twisted, but talented.
有点变♥态♥ 但是确实有天赋
Why would anyone draw something like that?
为什么会有人画这样的画啊
Well, she's a teenager.
十几岁的孩子
Isn't that what they do?
他们不都那样
Play depressing music, and think about how everything sucks,
玩一些抑郁的音乐 想想这世界都悲剧了
and then try and make everyone else as miserable as they are.
然后想把其他所有人都弄的跟他们一样痛苦
It's a stage.
这就是一个阶段
Stage or not, that's creepy.
不管什么阶段 这都有点吓人
Hey, look out!
小心
Get those people back!
让人群退后
In my timeline, I can interact with the machine,
在我的时间线里 我可以连入末日机器
but since I'm not supposed to exist here,
但因为我在这里应该不存在
it wouldn't respond to me.
所以它现在不回应我了
It will require a biomechanical interfacing machine,
它需要一个生物机械的连接机器
calibrated specifically to your DNA.
并根据你的DNA校准好
So you can operate it.
这样你就能操作它了
You've done it before, Walter. You can do it again.
你以前做到过 沃尔特 你能行的
Good morning.
早上好
Hello, Olivia.
你好啊 奥利维亚
We're discussing cis-acting meiotic
我们正在讨论顺式减数分♥裂♥
double-strand break hot spots.
双链DNA解链的热点温度
Don't worry, Olivia,
别担心 奥利维亚
I have no idea what he's talking about either.
我也不知道他在说些什么
What he's talking about is finally trying to get me back home.
他说的是他终于同意助我回家了
I heard that Walter's going to help you.
我听说沃尔特同意帮你了
I had to see you with my own eyes.
但我得来亲眼见证一下
Oh, don't worry, Agent Dunham.
别担心 德探员
This won't interfere with my usual work, I assure you.
这不会影响我平常的工作 我保证
If you need me,
如果你需要我
I will give you my full attention.
我会全心全意为你效劳
It's okay, Walter.
没事的 沃尔特
I'm just happy that you two are working together.
我只是很高兴能见到你们俩一起工作
I can't say you're gonna get his full attention, per se.
我可不敢说他会全心全意为你效劳
He's a little wired up today.
他今天有点不在状态
He's already electrocuted himself three times.
他已经电到自己三次了
Which reminds me, I can't feel my urine response yet.
这倒提醒我了 我还是感觉不到尿意
I should probably go empty my bladder again.
我还是再去趟厕所吧
Dunham.
德纳姆
Hey, this is a weird one.
这有一个奇怪的案子
It seems a crane operator lost control of an I-beam,
吊车司机操控的一段工字钢失去了控制
which was then tragically introduced
惨的是这段钢材刺穿了
to a Robert Englehart.
一个叫罗伯特·英格哈特的人
And?
怪在哪
A few moments before he was killed,
在这英格哈特先生死前几分钟
someone handed Mr. Englehart a sketch
有人递给他一幅素描
depicting him being skewered by that same I-beam,
上面画了他被这样的一段工字钢刺穿的样子
as if his death was predicted.
就好像有人预言了他的死亡
You still there?
你还在听吗
Okay, so the person who-- who gave him the sketch,
好吧 给他素描的那个人
what did he look like, was he bald?
他长什么样子 是光头吗
No, it was a she. A teenage girl.
不 是个女的 一个十几岁的女孩
A coworker of the victim was with him at the time.
遇难者的一个同事当时和他在一起
She thinks she could ID the girl if she saw her again.
她认为如果她再见到那女孩就能认出她
All right, well, we need to collect
好的 我们需要收集
all the surveillance from the area.
出事现场的所有监控录像
I'm already on it.
我在收集了
There you are.
回来啦
Where have you been all afternoon?
你今天下午到哪去了
Just around.
就在附件转转啊
Well, you know you're supposed to call
你出去这么久
when you're gone this long.
应该给家里打个电♥话♥的
Sorry.
抱歉
I met that kid in 3C today.
今天我见了那个在3C家庭服务的孩子
Hey, guys.
大家好啊
Dad's home.
爸爸回来了
Perfect timing. Dinner's almost ready.
回来得正是时候 晚饭马上好
Hey, buddy.
小伙子
So how did it go today?
今天怎么样
Well, the interview was great. I start tomorrow.
面试很顺利 我明天开始上班
That's great.
太好了
Looks like the view from the lake house.
看着像是从湖边小屋看到的景色
You miss it, don't you?
你很怀念对吧
Dad, aren't you tired of moving us all around so much...
爸 总是搬家你不会烦吗
because of me?
都是因为我
Doesn't matter where we are.
我们在哪不重要
All that matters is we're together.
重要的是我们在一起
Why did god make me like this?
为什么上帝把我造成这样
You know how I feel, Em.
你知道我的想法 艾米
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表