剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Do you have any idea what that might be about?
你知道他说的是什么吗
Maybe who he was writing it to?
知道他这是写给谁的吗
No.
不知道
But the last couple of times Marshall and I spoke,
不过最后几次我跟马歇尔通话的时候
he didn't seem... himself.
他有点...不太对劲
He was stressed. I thought it was just work.
非常紧张 我以为是工作的关系
She doesn't know anything.
她什么都不知道
Looks like you were right.
看来你说的没错
About what? Bowman.
什么没错 鲍曼
Worked at a credit cotier in Marseille,
在马塞一家海岸信贷公♥司♥工作
managed their corporate accounts.
管理公♥司♥账目
But before that, he was a detective
不过在此之前 他曾是
in the BPD crash unit-- retired six years ago,
波士顿警局事故小组的警探 于六年前退休
at least officially.
官方文件是这么记录的
Sounds to me like a cop working undercover.
我看像是卧底警员
So what killed this thing? Good question.
那它是怎么死的 问得好
Agents down the hall say they heard the screams.
大厅里的探员们说他们听到了尖叫
By the time they opened the door,
开门进来的时候
they say it was on the floor, writhing in pain,
它已经倒在了地上 在痛苦地呻♥吟♥
and then it just died.
然后就死了
On the case we worked before,
我之前接触的那个案子里
he was working with a partner.
他还有一个搭档
He was infected too, but he didn't know it.
这个搭档也被感染了 可他自己不知道
Almost transformed a couple of days later.
几天后差点就变形了
Then we should find him. Yeah.
那我们得找到他 对
I've been trying to think of his name,
我一直都在想他的名字
but I can't remember it.
可实在记不起来
Olivia would, though.
不过奥利维亚应该记得
Then you should give her a call.
那你给她打个电♥话♥吧
Daniel Hicks--
丹尼尔·希克斯
Olivia says he lives at 235 Marlboro Street,
奥利维亚说他住在马布罗街235号♥
so it should be just up here a couple more blocks.
应该再走几个街区就到了
You want to talk about it,
你想聊聊不
or should we just pretend like we already did?
还是说我们就假装已经聊过了
Olivia.
关于奥利维亚
She's your Olivia.
她是你的奥利维亚
I get it.
我理解
I mean, I don't really get it...
虽说没法完全理解
how she can suddenly become this other version of herself.
她怎么会突然变成另一个自己
Different circumstances, I might think that you were drugging her...
要是换个情境 我大概会觉得你给她下了药
doing something to her, but...
或对她做了点什么 不过...
I don't know if she told you this,
我不知道她有没有告诉过你
but when I first met her, I'd lost my partner--
我第一次遇见她时 失去了我的搭档
Robert.
罗伯特
He and his wife, Julie--they had this incredible relationship.
他和他妻子朱莉的关系非常好
The way she looked at him...
她看他的眼神...
Olivia looks at you that same way.
就跟奥利维亚看你的眼神一样
So why don't we just leave it at that?
就让一切顺其自然吧
You're a good guy.
你是个好人
Yeah.
是啊
I'm a good guy.
我真是个好人
What's she doing here?
她来这干嘛
You didn't really think I'd stay home, did you?
你知道我在家是待不住的 对吧
I suppose not.
我想是的
Olivia, you are not authorized to be here.
奥利维亚 你无权来这儿
If Broyles gets wind of this...
如果布洛伊知道了
Okay.
好吧
We came all this way.
我们大老远过来了
Might as well look around.
不妨进去看看
I'll check the back.
我去后面看看
Medical waste-- what's that about?
医疗废物 这是怎么回事
Don't know.
不知道
You mean you didn't see these the last time?
上次你没看到这些吗
No.
没有
Remember you said eventually
记得你说过终有一天
all this would stop getting strange?
我会对这一切习以为常
In case you were wondering, it still hasn't.
如果你想知道 我还是没习惯
You don't remember having that conversation, do you?
你不记得那天的对话了 对吗
The night at the diner?
在小饭店那晚
Sorry.
抱歉
That's okay.
没关系
Lincoln! You okay?
林肯 没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
Is that really necessary?
真的有这个必要吗
If I don't suture this wound,
如果我不缝合伤口
it will become infested with bacteria.
会被细菌感染
I was talking about the humming.
我说的是你哼小曲
Oh. Auditory distraction dulls the peripheral senses
用听觉分散注意力可以降低对环境的感知
and allows for optimal focus,
使人达到最佳专注状态
which is why surgeons play classical music in the O.R.
这就是为什么外科医生会在手术室放古典乐
Sorry.
不好意思
Hey, did anybody report seeing the thing that got away?
有人报告说看到那个逃掉的怪物了吗
No word.
没有
So do we have any theories why this one died?
对这只的死因有什么推断吗
Not exactly.
不确定
Walter thinks that the cells broke down--
沃尔特认为是细胞分解的
that the rapid mutation caused all the internal organs to fail.
快速突变导致所有的内脏衰竭
And what about this? Also no idea.
那这个呢 也不清楚
But we are running labs on it
但我们在对它做实验分♥析♥
try to break down the chemical composition. But check this out.
想破解其化学成分 但看看这个
You see these? They're track marks.
看到这些了吗 这是针孔
We think he was injecting himself with whatever that stuff is.
我们认为他一直在给自己注射那种物质
What's that... Just here?
那是什么 这儿
It looks like a tattoo.
像个纹身
Hey, Walter.
沃尔特
Can you come here for a sec, take a look at this?
能过来看看这个吗
Hold this. Don't move.
拿着 不要动
Did you find his genitals, son?
你找到他的生殖器了吗 孩子
I'm sorry about Hicks' place.
希克斯家的事我很抱歉
I had no idea that he had already become--
我不知道他已经变成
It's nothing. Don't worry about it.
没事 别放心上
But if I hadn't been with you,
但如果我没跟你一起
then you would have called Broyles
你就会打电♥话♥给布洛伊
and asked for backup and...
请求支援并...
You didn't want to get me in trouble,
你不想让我陷入麻烦
and now you're injured. It wasn't your fault.
现在却受伤了 不是你的错
Olivia...
奥利维亚...
I ran that name you gave me--
我搜索了你给我那个名字
Conrad Etienne Moreau.
康拉德·艾迪安·莫罗
You're right, he was a scientist.
你是对的 他是个科学家
But he died five years ago in a car crash.
但他五年前死于车祸
What? That doesn't make any sense.
什么 那说不通啊
On the case that we worked, he was the one trying
我们之前那个案子里是他
to broker the deal for the virus that made these guys mutate.
以中间人身份交易这使人突变的病毒
You also said that Bowman died in a plane crash.
你也说了鲍曼死于空难
Now, for some reason,
因为某种原因
the details that you and Olivia remember from your timeline,
你和奥利维亚所记得的你们时间线的案件详情
not all of them are tracking here.
和这里并不一样
Okay, well, if Conrad's not behind this, who is?
好吧 那如果康拉德不是幕后主使 谁是
Perhaps the Sumerians.
也许是苏美尔人
This tattoo...is cuneiform.
这个纹身...是楔形文字
I'm not sure of the significance of the symbol,
我不确定这个符号♥象征的意思
but I'm fairly certain it's Sumerian.
但我很确定这是苏美尔语
Not my favorite ancient language.
不是我最喜欢的古语言
I prefer Yiddish. Belly's father taught it to me.
我更喜欢意第绪语 贝利的父亲教过我
He was a charming man.
他是个很有魅力的人
You're thinking something.
你想到了什么
I'm thinking that you and I both know somebody
我在想我们俩都认识一个
who could help us interpret Bowman's tattoo.
能给我们解读鲍曼纹身的人
Who? An old friend...
谁 一个老朋友
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表