剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
We were severely compromised.
我们受到了严重的威胁
Another, please.
请再来一杯
And more scotch is gonna change that?
再喝一杯威士忌就能改变局面吗
It was my decision, Elizabeth.
是我做的决定 伊丽莎白
I knew the risk.
我知道这样冒的险
I took a-- an immense gamble.
我豁出去赌了一把
And now that man Jones is gone.
现在那个琼斯消失了
I don't think that's all you're upset about.
我觉得让你心烦的不止这一件事
You've gone over the blueprints, haven't you?
你看过图纸了 对吗
Like Peter asked you to.
你听彼得的照做了
Yes.
是的
I've tried to see what he's saying...
我想看看他所说的...
that the machine is...
末日机器...
capable of more than one function,
还能做别的事
that it can return him to his timeline.
能把他送回他的时间线去是否可行
But I can't help him.
但我帮不了他
And apparently, the other Walter refuses to...
而显然 那边的沃尔特又不肯帮他
Which is...
说起来
ironic,
很讽刺
given the lengths that that man went to in the past.
鉴于那个人过去曾做出的事
That is not your fault.
这不是你的错
It never was.
从来都不是
Well, the outcome is still the same.
但结果都是一样的
I couldn't save our son then.
我当年救不了我们的儿子
And I can't help him now.
现在也帮不了他
Maybe I can.
或许我能
Maybe I can help Peter.
或许我能帮彼得
These are all the files we got from the hard drive.
这些都是我们从硬盘上取得的文件
It seems Mr. Jones was using D.O.D satellite
看来琼斯先生在利用国防部的卫星
and ground-penetrating radar
和能扫描地下的雷达
to gather geological information.
来搜集地理信息
So he's looking for something underground.
这么说他是在找地下的什么东西
What's there-- minerals, oil deposits?
那他找什么呢 矿藏 油田
Nothing of obvious value.
没什么有显著价值的
I've cross-referenced the subfolders
我用子文件夹里的内容做了对比参考
to see which locations they researched the most,
想看看他们对哪个地点的调查最多
but so far, I haven't found any meaningful pattern.
但目前 我还没找到任何有意义的规律
Let me know if you do.
找到了告诉我
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Do you mind if I take a look at your list of locations?
介意我看看这些地方的清单吗
I don't mind.
我不介意
Are you really from another timeline?
你真的来自另一时间线吗
Yeah, I think so.
对 我想是的
Cool.
太酷了
Hey, Lincoln, it's me.
林肯 是我
We're uploading Jones' face-rognition profile
我们正在将琼斯的面部识别形象
to the surveillance net now.
上传至监控网络
No, they're detailed.
不 是很清晰的
We got some photos from the interrogation.
我们审讯时拍到了一些照片
Okay, well, call me when you do.
好的 你找到告诉我
Any progress?
有进展吗
Nothing yet, no.
目前还没有
You got something on your mind?
你有什么想法吗
Actually, yeah.
事实上 有
That tracker we had on Jones--
我们放在琼斯身上的追踪器
how did he pinpoint the wavelength we were on that quickly?
他怎么能那么快就找到它的波长
What, you think someone from our team told him?
怎么 你觉得我们队里有人告诉他了
You have a better idea?
你有更高明的看法吗
I'm sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打断你们
That man, Peter--he says he knows where Jones is going.
那个人 彼得 他说他知道琼斯要去哪
I think he was looking for a mineral named amphilicite.
我认为他是要找一种叫安非勒塞的矿物质
It's found mostly under sizeable deposits of limestone.
主要存在于石灰岩中
I overlooked its significance.
我忽略了它的重要性
Because on its own, it has no significance.
那是因为单独而言 它并不重要
In its natural state, it's inert.
在常态下 它是惰性的
It's not really reactive, like helium.
并不很活跃 就像氦
But if you know how to process it properly,
但如果处理得当
it can be used as a power source. How do you know all this?
可被用作能源 这你是怎么知道的
Because where I'm from,
因为在我们那里
William Bell used a tiny amount of it to create a battery.
威廉·贝尔只用了少量就制♥造♥了一个电池
Jones stole the battery.
而琼斯偷走了那块电池
A battery made out of rock?
用石头做的电池
Yes, trust me, with this stuff,
没错 相信我 有了这东西
you get a lot of bang for your buck.
能弄出很大的动静呢
Well, how much bang are we talking?
那是多大的动静
Enough to blow a hole in the universe.
足够给宇宙炸个洞
I'm guessing Jones must have figured out
我猜琼斯一定是
the same process that Bell did
想出了贝尔的处理方法
and possibly how to weaponize it.
很可能还弄清了如何把它做成武器
Which is why he's looking for it.
所以他才会找这东西
Any idea where he plans on getting it?
你知道他打算怎么得到它吗
Of all the locations he was studying,
在所有他调查的地点里
the one with the most potential for amphilicite is located...
最有可能有安非勒塞的 是在...
here.
这里
The Hudson River valley.
哈德逊河谷
Right, and this is the map file they accessed the most
没错 这是费耶特博士硬盘上最常访问的
on Dr. Fayette's hard drive-- the Mohonk Quarry.
地图文档 莫亨克采石场
We contacted the quarry.
我们跟采石场联♥系♥了一下
They said they haven't seen any signs of trouble.
他们说他们没看到任何动静
Which means we may finally be one step ahead of him.
这就意味着 我们或许终于赶在他们前面了
Contact Agent Lee.
联♥系♥李探员
I want that quarry secured immediately.
我要他们马上去采石场警戒
Yes, sir.
是长官
We're on the scene.
我们到达现场了
We've got the main entrance secured and the quarries cleared.
已经警戒了主要入口 采石场没人
Looks like we beat Jones to it.
看来我们比琼斯到得早
Soil is undisturbed-- no signs of excavation
土壤未被翻动 至少在过去两个月内
for the last two months, at least.
没有进行过挖掘
Good.
很好
Let's secure the ridge line.
去山脊线处警戒
Take up positions on the western edge.
在西边把守
No one gets in or out.
不许任何人进出
Can you patch me through.
能帮我接通吗
You're on.
接通了
There's an access road above the quarry.
采石场上方还有一条通道
It'd be easy for Jones to outflank you if you don't guard it.
你们如果不把守好 琼斯很容易从那里包抄
What access road?
什么通道
It's just to the north of your position.
就在你们的北边
There's no road.
没有路啊
I'm looking right at it.
我正盯着它看呢
Is this the map that we downloaded from Dr. Fayette's hard drive?
这份地图是从费耶特博士的硬盘上下载的吗
It is.
是的
Why?
怎么了
We're in the wrong universe.
我们找错了世界
Corridor tracking is complete.
走廊追踪完成
Do it.
开始吧
Something about the air on this side--
这边的空气啊...
it tastes sweeter.
更加甜美
Tail to the west makes weather best,
尾巴向西指 天气很晴朗
and a tail to the east makes weather least.
尾巴向东指 天气要变坏
I told Astrid she wouldn't need an umbrella.
我告诉阿斯特丽德她用不着带伞
Excuse me, Dr. Bishop.
打扰下 贝博士
You have a visitor.
有人找你
Not now.
这会儿不行
Can't you see we're working on something very important.
没看到我们在做很重要的事吗
Walter?
沃尔特
I'm not her. You know that, don't you?
我不是她 你知道的 对吧
Of course.
当然
You're from the other side.
你来自平行世界
I never expected to see you again.
我真没想到还会再见到你
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表