剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Do you have any idea what it cost Mozart
你知不知道为了创作这篇乐章
to create that movement?
莫扎特付出了多大的代价
Walter, stop.
沃尔特 打住
What's wrong with you?
到底出什么事了
Nothing.
没事
My nerves are a bit raw.
神经有一点痛
I haven't been sleeping well.
最近睡眠不好
I checked your meds,
我看了你吃的药
and the counts are way off.
服的量大得离谱
You've been overdoing it.
你吃得有点过头了
I've been experimenting.
我是在试验
Again.
再次实验
It's okay.
没事的
I'm gonna help you get back on track.
我会帮助你回归正轨的
But if there is something else going on,
但如果有其它什么事
you need to tell me.
你必须得告诉我
I need to rest. That's all.
我需要休息 没别的了
Perhaps I'll go lie down.
也许我该去躺会
He needs to feel in control.
他需要一切都尽在掌握的感觉
Messy spaces bother him.
他受不了空间凌乱
He's highly intelligent.
他非常聪明
Hm. Probably self-taught.
八成是自学成才
And he's...
而且他...
fascinated by the brain.
对人脑充满好奇
Germany.
德国
China.
中国
Uh, Thailand.
泰国
Yeah, he ordered a lot of parts online from overseas
他根据自己设计的电路表
for the schematics that he designed.
在网上跨洋购买♥♥了许多部件
What are these for?
这些是做什么用的
We don't know.
我们也不清楚
He needs to divert himself from his misery,
他要分散注意 不去想他痛苦的经历
so he builds things to occupy his time.
所以制♥造♥东西 让自己忙碌起来
You hate being out here, don't you?
你不喜欢待在车里吧
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
'Cause it would drive her crazy.
因为她就不喜欢这样
I'm fine with it.
我可以接受
Uh, egg hatching lights.
孵蛋灯
My dad used to work on a farm.
我爸爸以前在农场工作
We had chickens for a while.
我们养过一阵子的鸡
I don't know what he'd be using this for.
我不知道他拿这些来做什么
Does anything else stand out to you?
还有什么东西引起你注意吗
Uh, he's deeply unhappy.
他特别得不开心
He grew up feeling deprived, and...
他从小有种缺失感
other kids had things, and he--he didn't.
别的孩子拥有的东西 他没有
He's trying to make up for it now, but...
而他现在想弥补儿时缺少的一切
He can't.
但他找不回来了
Dinner's important to him.
晚餐对他很重要
He hunts during the day.
他白天出去行动
He blends into his surroundings.
他隐藏在周遭环境当中
I have to go to the bathroom.
我要去卫生间
Okay. Come straight back.
好 好了就快回来
All right? I will.
知道吗 我会的
And don't touch anything you don't have to.
不要乱摸不该摸的东西
I'll just finish your job for you. Okay.
我把你没擦完的搞定 好
What?
怎么了
The chair.
那把椅子
Uh, we had a set of chairs like that
在我小时候的家里
in--in the house that I grew up in.
有一对一摸一样的
That's crazy.
真不敢相信
It's exactly the same.
完全一样
I loved that chair.
我特别喜爱那把椅子
Oh, my.
天呐
What do you think?
你怎么看
There's too many of them.
上面有太多人
They're--they're-- they're strangers to him.
都是 都是陌生人
Uh, he--he-- he doesn't know them.
他 他不认识这些人
Why have them displayed?
为什么展示他们的照片
Oh, because he's jealous of them.
因为他嫉妒这些人
Because he...
因为他...
he hates that they have happy lives.
他憎恨他们拥有的快乐生活
That's what he looks for.
那是他孜孜以求的东西
He takes them when they're happy.
他要掳走他人的幸福
His feelings are all that matter.
他只在乎自己的感受
He wants to feel better.
他想要感受到快乐
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
How could he have this?
他怎么会有这张照片
Do you know that man?
你认识照片里的那个人吗
He's my father.
他是我父亲
What is this? What--
这到底怎么回事
Is--is this some kind of a joke?
你们是在拿我开涮吗
No, John, this is not a joke.
不 约翰 不是拿你开涮
Of course not.
当然不是
No, no, of course not. What the hell is going on here?
说什么不是 这究竟是怎么回事
Why do you have a picture of my father?
为什么这里有我父亲的照片
Just calm down.
冷静一点
And the same damn chair from my childhood?
这椅子为什么跟我小时候那把一模一样
You don't understand.
你不明白
It's over. Don't.
行动结束 别过去
He's my responsibility.
我要对他负责
Professor. Professor, wait.
教授 教授 等一下
I'm finished here!
我不干了
Where am I?
这是什么地方
Where am I?
我到底在哪
See, I should've removed the pictures.
早知道就该把照片收起来的
You took a calculated risk.
这是该冒的险
I thought it would work too.
我也以为这样能行
Broyles didn't want me to do it in the first place,
布洛伊一开始就不想让我这么做
and Charlie thinks that I'm insane.
查理也认为我疯了
Charlie's on a beach sipping Mai-Tais with the Bug Lady.
查理正在海滩上和昆虫女开怀畅饮呢
I'm sorry, Mrs. Bug lady.
不对 应该叫昆虫夫人
Right.
对
Besides, it's not over yet.
再说了 现在还不能下定论
I'm gonna go in there.
我要进去
Give her a minute.
给她点时间
Don't.
别扯我
In this universe, some things are the same,
这个宇宙里有些事情和我们那边是一样的
and some things aren't.
也有一些事情不一样
People... make different choices and--
在这里 人们会做出不一样的选择
and therefore end up in different places.
因此也会有不一样的生活
I mean, this is... like a nightmare.
这简直 像噩梦一样
John, anything that you can tell us about him...
约翰 任何你能说出的关于他的事
anything will help.
都会有所帮助
Anything.
任何事
I don't just understand him.
我不仅仅只是了解他
I am him.
我就是他
What's in him is in me.
我和他的身体里有一样的罪恶之源
So what do you mean?
这话什么意思
You're not the only one with secrets.
其实我也有秘密没有告诉你
Go on.
请讲
For as long as I can remember...
从我记事起
I knew something was wrong with me.
我就知道我有些不对劲
My father-- he knew it too.
我父亲他 他也知道
He saw the darkness.
他看到了我的阴暗面
He--he used a...
他用了...
heavy hand to try and fix me.
粗暴的手段 想板正我
The brutality of it, I mean, it was...
他对我残酷至极 简直...
I al--I also came from an abusive home.
我小时候也曾在家受过虐待
My--my stepfather w--
我的继父他...
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表