剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
It looks like the amber can only be reverted
貌似这种琥珀只能短暂性地
to its gaseous state momentarily.
恢复到气体状态
He won't have enough time to emerge safely.
没有足够的时间让他安全地出来
By the time he's aware enough to step out of it...
当他恢复意识 刚要出来时
The gas will have resolidified, capturing him again.
琥珀气体又会凝结 再次困住他
Couldn't we just push him out?
不能直接把他推出来吗
Not unless you want to end up encased in that stuff yourself.
除非你想自己被困进去
What's it for?
这是干嘛
Hell if I know. You know Simon.
我知道就好了 你知道西蒙的
You know... not everyone trusts Simon.
要知道 并非所有人都信任西蒙
My friends Your friends in the city?
我朋友 你城里的朋友?
Some think he's allowed the resistance
有人认为他让反抗者
to operate a little... too freely.
太随心所欲了
He had better have a good reason
他最好有个很好的理由
for checking out old level-two tech.
看这种旧式二级装置
'cause my friends In the city.
因为我的朋友 城里的朋友
They're gonna be watching.
他们会注意你们的一举一动
A girl like you might want to watch her "P"s and "Q"s.
你这样的女孩该小心行事
Wouldn't want to do the wrong thing.
可别做不该做的
I'll keep that in mind.
我会铭记于心的
Fire in the hole.
开炮
Crowd control--
人群控制
back before the loyalists decided it was easier just to use bullets.
忠随者开始用真枪实弹之前就用的这个
I'm quite proud of these little babies.
我觉得这些装置很了不起
When I say.
听我口令
Really? I was gonna go before.
是吗 我还准备提前开炮呢
Okay, buffers are communicating.
好了 缓冲器正在连接
Ready?
准备
Three,
三
Two, one.
二 一
I didn't say "Now."
我还没说开始
You were late!
你晚了
Dr. Bishop,
贝博士
my name is agent Simon Foster.
我是西蒙·福斯特探员
It is a great honor for me to meet you, sir.
见到你很荣幸 先生
And you, young lady.
你好 女士
You're very pretty.
你真漂亮
Etta.
我是埃塔
We just removed you from amber, Dr. Bishop.
我们刚把你从琥珀中救出来 贝博士
You were inside 20 years.
你在里面待了二十年
20 years?
二十年
It's no wonder I'm so hungry.
难怪我这么饿
Do you have anything to eat?
有什么吃的
This was--
这是
is your favorite food. That's what they say.
是你喜欢的食物 据说是这样
The stories, I mean.
就是那些传说
That's lovely, thank you.
真好吃 谢谢你
Our records indicate that, after the invasion,
根据记录 遭到入侵后
you and your team discovered a way of getting rid of the observers.
你和你的团队发现了摆脱观察者的方法
These are the blueprints for the device you were working on.
这是你们所研究的设备的蓝图
But we believe, before you could finish it,
但是我们认为 在完成它之前
you and your team were--
你和你的团队就都
were you all caught in amber?
你们都被困在琥珀里了吗
What do you call it? We don't know.
你们管它叫什么 不清楚
We--we thought it was some kind of beacon.
我们还以为是某种信♥号♥♥灯呢
No, no, no, you silly billy--this.
不是 你这个傻瓜 我问这个
The same as you. We call it licorice.
和你们一样 叫它甘草糖
Licorice. Licorice.
甘草糖
Li-cor-ice.
甘 草 糖
Who are you?
你是谁
You're quite pretty.
你长得真漂亮
Li-cor-ice.
甘 草 糖
Do you have ring-dings?
你有德雷克蛋糕吗
Dr. Bishop,
贝博士
I need you to try and stay perfectly still.
我需要你尽量不要动
Walter.
沃尔特
Yes, I hear you, Peter.
我听见了 彼得
I will try not to move.
我尽量不动
Here, try this.
试试这个
His neuropathways have degraded.
他的神经退化了
It looks as if he's experienced some sort of trauma.
看起来他好像遭受了创伤
Probably because he was so close to the blast horizon of the amber.
或许是因为他太接近琥珀的起爆点了
Brain damage.
脑损伤
Well, how do we fix him?
我们要怎么治好他呢
I don't know.
我不知道
She'll be here in a moment.
她马上就到
Your meeting. It's about to take place.
你的会面 马上就要开始了
You wanted to see me, agent.
你想见我 探员
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
We're still waiting on the touch screens for headquarters.
我们还在等总部要用的触屏
They've been back-ordered now for six months.
他们已经延期发货六个月了
Well, I don't know how to break this to you, agent,
我不知道该怎么和你说 探员
but your department's needs
但是你们部门的需求
are the lowest thing on my list of priorities.
是我最后考虑的问题
I understand that it's Perhaps even lower.
我明白 或许还要靠后
And how is it that you always manage to come during my lunch hour?
你为什么总能赶在午饭时间来找我呢
Walk me to my car.
跟我去我车那儿
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I can't hide my thoughts from them the same way that you can.
我不能像你一样隐藏我的想法
Have you made any progress with Walter's device?
沃特尔的设备有什么进展吗
Well, yes and no.
可以说有 也可以说没有
And the others. Are they Unclear.
其他人呢 他们 还不清楚
If Dr. Bishop knows where they are,
就算贝博士知道他们在哪
he's unable to tell us.
他现在也说不上来
And why not?
为什么
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Yes, Walter.
没错 沃尔特
It's Nina. Nina Sharp.
是我 尼娜 尼娜·夏普
We've known each other for many years.
我们相识多年了
It's good to see you again.
能再见到你真高兴
In that case, it's good to see you too.
既然如此 那我也很高兴见到你
So what do you think, Ms. Sharp?
你怎么看 夏普女士
Can you help fix him?
你能帮我们治好他吗
Of course, you understand the risks
你肯定明白
of wanting to save the world?
想拯救世界的风险吧
Well, they say he did it once before.
据说他以前成功过一次
He and his team.
是他和他的团队
Yes, they did.
没错 他们是成功了
But not without great consequence.
可是后果也很严重
I can't fix him. But I have an idea.
我没法治好他 不过我有个想法
Massive Dynamic has long had a piece of Walter's brain
巨力集团长♥期♥保存着一块沃尔特的大脑组织
that was surgically removed and kept in a locked vault.
手术取出 存放在上锁的保险库里
It's entirely possible that you could use that material
用这块组织来刺♥激♥沃尔特的脑部
to inspire Walter's brain to heal itself.
使其自我愈合是完全有可能的
They removed a piece of his brain?
他们取下了一块他的脑组织
William Bell did.
威廉·贝尔取的
It was at Walter's request.
是沃尔特自己要求的
Why?
为什么
I don't think he liked the person he was becoming.
我想他是不喜欢自己未来的走向
So can you go get it and bring it out here?
你能去把组织取过来吗
Well, no, it's not as simple as that.
不行 事情没这么简单
The old brain tissue is very fragile.
这块脑组织存放已久 很脆弱
Neural matter can decay in seconds.
里面的神经物质有可能会顷刻衰败
You can't just carry it around in a petri dish.
没法把它装在培养皿里带着到处走
Why do I feel...
我怎么就觉得...
like you're trying to bury the lead?
你是想堵住我们的出路
The material isn't here.
那块组织不在这里
It's still at our old facility.
它还放在我们公♥司♥旧址处
In the city.
在城里
That's wall-to-wall observers.
那里到处都是观察者
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表