剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Maybe.
可能
All right.
好吧
I'll contact his editors,
我去跟他的编辑联♥系♥一下
see if they know anything about his angle.
问问他们是否知道他的报道角度
And anybody else he may have interviewed.
也要联♥系♥所有他采访过的人
Tragic news this afternoon--
今天下午传出不幸的消息
the murder of a local hero.
当地的一位英雄人物被杀
Acclaimed author and journalist Daniel Greene
广受好评的作家兼记者丹尼尔·格林
was found dead in his Douglaston, New York home earlier this morning.
今晨被发现死于纽约市道格拉斯镇的家中
Hey, that's the guy who was here.
这个人来过这里
The reporter.
就是那个记者
..Attacked and killed, possibly by...
侵犯并对他实行凶杀的嫌疑犯可能是...
I heard about this this morning.
我早晨还听说了他的事
Three men broke into his house and suffocated him with a plastic bag.
三个人闯入他的家中 用一个塑料袋闷死了他
You were a doctor.
你以前是医生
How long does it take someone to suffocate?
窒息身亡大概需要多久啊
I want to go back to my room.
我要回房♥间
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Oh, it's okay.
没事啊
I don't know what's happening.
我不知道自己是怎么了
It's like I haven't eaten in years.
像是几年没吃过饭一样
Yeah, it's the detox program that Walter's got you on
沃尔特对你进行戒瘾治疗呢
to wean you off your medication.
好让你不再依赖药物
It's just a side effect.
这是副作用而已
You're pretty, you know?
知道吗 你很漂亮
Thank you very much.
多谢夸奖
You trust the scientist?
你相信那个科学家吗
Walter?
沃尔特吗
Yeah, I do.
相信
You're in good hands.
你可以放心
When you start to hear the voices again,
如果你能再听到那些声音
that's how you'll know that this is working.
那就说明是起效了
Well, in that case,
如果是这样
It's--
那...
it's working now.
现在就起效了
W-what,you can hear them again?
你又能听到他们了吗
Yes.
对
Okay.
好的
What are they saying?
他们在说什么
I don't--
我不...
I don't know.
我不知道
There are too many of them.
他们人太多了
Yeah, I understand that the clinic closed down ten years ago,
对 我知道诊所十年前就关门了
but that's the most recent address.
但那是最近的住址了
Okay, well, if you find something more current,
好吧 如果你们找到时间更近的
could you let us know?
能通知我们一下吗
Yeah, thank you for your help.
好的 谢谢你们的帮助
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, it turns out that Dr. Frank was not so good at
看来 弗兰克医生在更新美国医学会信息
keeping his A.M.A. information up to date.
这方面做得不是很好
Do you think that you could go through
你能不能翻看一下
these old utility bills from the clinic?
这些以前的诊所物业账单
Maybe there's a contact in there that we can follow up on.
或许能找到我们可以跟进的联络人
Of course.
没问题
What?
怎么了
Maybe I don't remember everything,
或许我也不是什么都记得
'cause I--I don't remember you having this scar.
因为我不记得你有这道疤
You wouldn't. I only got that one a month ago.
你不可能记得 这是一个月前弄的
Olivia--
奥利维亚
I think I've had a breakthrough.
我想我取得了进展
Bees.
蜜蜂
Miraculous creatures.
不可思议的生物
Tens of thousands of them working together
他们成千上万只一起工作
to feed, shelter, and protect their colony.
共同进食 共同居住 共同保护他们的群落
And like our suspects...
就像我们的嫌疑人
they communicate over long distances.
他们也能远距离与彼此交流
Their glands produce pheromones.
他们的腺体分泌信息素
Chemical compound that acts as a message.
是一种作为信息传递的化合物
That message is received by their antennae,
蜜蜂通过触角接受这些信息
and then the bees respond.
然后做出反应
Are you suggesting that the killers are communicating via pheromones?
你是说杀手们是通过信息素交流的吗
Not necessarily.
不一定
Many forms of nonverbal communication exist in nature.
自然界有多种非语言交流方式
Eels use electrical pulses, whales use echolocation,
鳗鱼用电脉冲 鲸鱼用回波定位
elephants use seismic vibrations...
大象用地震振动...
Point, Walter?
说重点 沃尔特
Point, Peter...
重点是 彼得
is...
就是
however these bees are communicating,
不管这些蜜蜂是怎么交流的
they are operating as one,
他们统一行动
doing whatever it takes to ensure the survival of the hive.
且不惜任何代价确保蜂巢能生存下去
If Sean and his half-brothers
如果肖恩和他的半兄弟们
are linked in a telepathic network,
都与一个心灵感应的网络相连
then it is possible they have formed a collective identity.
那么他们可能形成了一个集体的身份
Dunham.
德纳姆
Great. Thank you very much.
好的 非常感谢
Apparently, Dr. Frank is living at an assisted living facility
弗兰克医生现在住在一家赡养院
outside of Roxbury.
就在罗克斯伯里外
You coming?
你来吗
There he is, right there.
那就是他 就那个
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, Dr. Frank?
弗兰克医生吗
Yes?
什么事
I'm agent Olivia Dunham.
我是奥利维亚·德纳姆探员
I was hoping to ask you a few questions about your clinic.
我有些关于你诊所的问题想问你
Of course.
问吧
Uh, there was a man killed yesterday--
昨天有一个人被杀了
a journalist.
一名记者
He came to see me last week.
他上周来见过我
Wanted to talk about my research.
想谈谈我的研究
My work.
我的工作
This isn't the first time that they have killed.
这不是他们第一次下杀手了
"They"?
"他们"
I'm not sure who they are,
我不知道他们的身份
but I have a suspicion.
但我有个猜测
Three years ago, I hired someone else.
三年前 我雇过另一个人
Another writer.
另一位作家
I wanted to document my work before I was no longer able to.
我想赶在我老得干不动之前把我的工作记录下来
But the day before we were meant to start work,
但是就在我们打算开展工作的前一天
he was also killed.
他也被杀了
Stabbed to death in his apartment.
被人刺死在他的公♥寓♥里
I thought it was just a-- a random event.
我当时以为这只是个偶然事件
But now, I am quite sure it wasn't.
但现在 我能确定不是巧合
What makes you think that?
你为什么这么认为
The work I was doing at my clinic
我在诊所做的工作
is merely a means to an end.
只是达成目的的一种手段
A vehicle for my real experiments.
是用来承载我真正的实验
What were those experiments?
什么实验
Genetic manipulation.
基因操控
The babies that I gave life to--
由我受孕生下的那些宝宝
I had altered their DNA.
都被我更改了DNA
I thought...
我当时想...
What I thought really doesn't matter.
我怎么想的也不重要了
Suffice it to say I--
可以说我是...
I was attempting to make a better...
我是想制♥造♥出更好的...
A better what?
更好的什么
A better human being.
更好的人种
Are you familiar with recombinant DNA?
你们了解重组基因吗
It's a DNA sequence created in a lab
就是在实验室里用
using the genetic materials of different species.
其他物种的遗传物质制♥造♥的DNA序列
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表