剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
It's just-- I'm just a little bit dizzy.
我就是...就是有点晕
You need some water?
想喝点水吗
No...
不了...
Oh, Peter, I don't know how to explain it,
彼得 我不知道该怎么形容
but that feels like there was somebody else
但是感觉好像还有别的什么人
in my, uh-- in my head.
在我...在我脑袋里
Here...
来...
Take this.
拿着
I-I-I'm scared that--
我怕
that what's happening to the other people in this town
发生在这个镇上其他人身上的事
is happening to me.
也发生在我身上了
Open up. It's Cliff.
开门 我是克里夫
Cliff. Who are they?
克里夫 他们是谁
They're FBI, Brian.
他们是联调局的 布莱恩
I'll explain inside.
进去再说
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
What happened?
出什么事了
Long story.
说来话长
How many people do you have here?
你们这里有多少人
12 of us made it.
我们12个人没疯
Eleven.
11个了
Teresa.
泰莉莎
When? This morning.
什么时候 今早
Locked her up in one of the empty classrooms.
把她锁在一间空教室里了
Couldn't take the chance she'd hurt one of us.
以免她伤害我们其他人
Daddy! Laceygirl.
爸爸 莱西乖女儿
Oh, my god.
天呐
I thought you were No, no.
我以为你... 没有
I'm here. I'm here.
我在这儿呢 我在这儿呢
We got to tell Walter.
我们得告诉沃尔特
If you think what's happening to these people
如果你认为发生在他们身上的事
is happening to you So, FBI, huh?
也发生在你身上... 那么 你们是联调局
Where's the rest of you?
大部队呢
Uh, they'll be here soon.
他们很快就到了
We've been trapped here for days.
我们被困数日了
Our whole damn town's destroyed.
我们整个镇子都被毁了
Our friends, our families--
我们的朋友 亲人
everyone's going crazy,
大家都疯了
and the U.S. Government sends three people?
而美国政♥府♥就派了三个人来吗
Look, I understand that you have questions,
听我说 我理解你们有疑问
but all I can tell you at the moment
但我现在只能告诉你
is that help will come.
会有人来援助我们的
Now, in the meantime,
在此期间
We need to work together, find out what's going on here,
我们需要协同合作 查明到底发生了什么
and also how to get out.
以及如何逃离
If I could examine one of the victims,
如果我能为一位受害者做检查
we might get answers to what's happening in this town.
说不定能知道这个镇子到底发生了什么
I heard that one of your party went insane.
我听说你们有人疯了
May I see her?
我能看看她吗
Teresa.
泰莉莎
You're the man from the government.
你是政♥府♥派来的
You're here about our air quality.
你是为我们的空气质量而来
The air quality's bad here, isn't it?
这里的空气质量真糟 对不对
May I?
我能看看吗
Hmm. Fascinating.
真有意思
What is it, Walter?
怎么了 沃尔特
I'll need to take a blood sample.
我要取一份血样
The cook at the diner had two irises in each eye.
餐馆的那个厨师每只眼睛都有两层虹膜
Perhaps whatever is afflicting these people
或许困扰这些人的东西
is creating some sort of rapid mitosis,
制♥造♥了类似于快速的有丝分♥裂♥
causing the cells to replicate exponentially,
让细胞以指数方式复♥制♥
duplicating body parts.
复♥制♥出了人体器官
I'm going to ask you some questions, Teresa.
我要问你些问题 泰莉莎
I should start supper.
我该去做晚饭了
Lee's going to be home soon.
李就快到家了
H-her husband--
是她丈夫
He passed six, seven years ago.
他大概六七年前过世了
So when was the last time you saw Lee, Teresa?
那么你最后见李是什么时候 泰莉莎
This morning.
今早
I packed his lunch before he went to work.
他去上班前我给他的午饭打好包
And what did you and Lee talk about this morning?
那你和李今早说了些什么
Is this a joke? Some sick joke?
你开玩笑吗 变♥态♥的笑话吗
Sorry?
怎么了
My Lee's dead...
我的李死了
Seven years this April.
到今年四月就七年了
I should start supper.
我该去做晚饭了
Lee's gonna be home soon.
李很快就要到家了
How did it go?
怎么样
Did you get the radio to work?
无线电能用了吗
I couldn't get a signal.
收不到信♥号♥♥
Even if I had a generator twice that size,
就算有个两倍大的发电机
there's just too much electromagnetic interference.
电磁干扰还是太强了
I think we're stuck here for a while.
我觉得我们要困在这儿一段时间了
What's wrong?
怎么了
That woman, Teresa--
那个女人 泰莉莎
her husband died seven years ago,
她丈夫七年前就死了
and yet she thinks she talked to him this morning.
可她却觉得她今早跟他谈过话
Let Walter test your blood too.
让沃尔特也给你做血检吧
It's the only way you're gonna know for sure.
只有这样你才能确认
They're probably just psychosomatic--
或许只是身心失调
these things you're feeling.
我是说你的这些感受
You were always very empathetic, even as a child.
你总是移情作用很重 小时候就这样
That's why you're such a great investigator--
所以你才是名出色的探员
you ability to empathize with the victims.
因为你能与受害者感同身受
That's all this is.
这个也就是如此
A-and if it's something worse, then we'll deal with it.
就算有什么不好的 我们会处理的
Well, I-I need to go and examine this.
我得去检查这个了
Well, I'm glad you're here--
我很高兴你在这儿
Not just for me but for him.
不止是就我自身而言 也是就他
I've seen the way he's been with you lately.
我看到他最近和你在一起的样子了
Before you got here, he was kind of shut down
你来之前 他闭门不出
and isolated.
与世隔绝
He's a lot like my Walter, this one.
这个沃尔特跟我家那位挺像的
What's she like?
她是什么样的人
Pardon me?
你说什么
The other Olivia.
你那个奥利维亚
I'm just curious.
我就是好奇
I don't know, she's, uh--
说不清 她...
she's driven.
她很有紧迫感
She's very, very stubborn.
她非常 非常固执
She doesn't like to lose.
不喜欢失败
But she sees the best in people,
但她能看到人的闪光点
even when they don't see it themselves.
就算他们自己看不到
When she first found me, I was in Baghdad
她刚找到我的时候 我在巴格达
trying to run a scam on these two Iranian businessmen.
想诈骗两个伊朗商人
I didn't picture you as the scamming type.
我真是没想到你是会骗人的人
That's what made me so good at it.
所以我才是个高手啊
Anyway, it was all supposed to be temporary.
总之 本来说好只是暂时的
She told me I just had to babysit Walter
她跟我说我只需在沃尔特
while he was working on a case for the FBI,
协助联调局查一桩案子期间照顾他
and then after it was done, I could leave,
完事之后 我就可以离开
go back to my own life--
回到我自己的生活中
despite, of course, how gorgeous she is.
当然了 尽管她美貌惊人
Well, you've got good taste.
你很有品味
She gave me something that I hadn't had since--
她给了我一样自从...
Really since my mom died.
自从我妈妈死后我就没有过的东西
She gave me...
她给了我...
a place to call home...
一个可以称作家的地方...
a place I'd want to call home.
一个我愿意当做家的地方
Eventually, we even had our own thing.
到最后 我们还有了自己的约定
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表