剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
You were human once, right?
你曾经也是人类 是吗
Do you always keep mementos
你总留些东西
from the lives of people you've become?
纪念你所变成的人吗
It's mine.
那是我的
This is your son.
这是你的儿子
I wish he was.
我倒希望如此
There was once someone in my life.
我曾遇到过一个人
It's her boy.
这是她的孩子
And Jones.
而琼斯
He took you from them when he did this to you.
他转化你的时候 把你从他们身边带走了
No.
不
He came later.
他是之后出现的
She left me on her own.
是她先离开了我
Took Daniel with her.
把丹尼尔一起带走了
They just went on living their lives
他们继续他们的生活
as though I were never there.
就好像我从未出现过一样
As if I meant nothing to them.
我对他们来说好像什么都不是
I've never really been a...
我从未成为一个...
There are these people you come across.
你会遇到这样的人
These bright, bright lights.
他们像明亮的光芒
They drift through life effortlessly.
轻松地度过每一天
Unforgettable.
令人过目不忘
I'm not one of them.
我不是那种人
I wanted to be needed.
我希望有人需要我
Or at least to be missed.
或者 至少有人惦记我
Do you understand?
你了解我的感受吗
I do.
我知道
For that, I needed to be more than I am.
为了达到这点 我要成为更好的自己
Something unique.
变得特殊
Doctor Jones understood that.
琼斯博士了解我的感受
He promised to make me like no one else.
他向我保证 让我变得与众不同
I was to be the first of a new breed of human beings.
我本该成为一个新人种的第一人
But I was a disappointment.
但我却是个失败品
'Cause you didn't turn out the way he planned.
因为你的转化跟他的预期不一样
You've been targeting criminals.
你一直找罪犯下手
Sparing innocent lives.
不伤害无辜
Stealing their DNA.
窃取他们的DNA
That's what's keeping you alive, isn't it?
所以你才能存活至今 不是吗
David Robert Jones is not someone worth protecting.
戴维·罗伯特·琼斯不值得你保护
You were disposable to him.
你对他可有可无
As disposable as you were to Daniel.
就像你对丹尼尔那样
You don't know that.
你乱说
He promised he would come for me.
他保证会来找我
To fix me.
来治好我
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You have a 20 on the shooter?
你能确定狙击手方位吗
Negative! Hold your fire! Hold fire!
不能 不准开枪 不准开枪
Secure the prisoner!
保护嫌犯
The shooter--where is he?
狙击手 在哪里
Down, down!
趴下 趴下
Check the windows!
查看窗口
He's on the roof. Cover me?
他在屋顶上 掩护我
Rooftop! Rooftop! He's on the roof!
屋顶 屋顶 他在屋顶上
Suspect down!
击中目标
Everyone okay?
大家还好吗
Officer down! Officer down!
有探员受伤 有探员受伤
Who knew? What?
还有谁知道 你说什么
Who else knew we were transporting him?
还有谁知道我们在押送他
We gotta find out. Hey, Linc.
我们得查明白 林肯
Medevac's on the way. You're gonna be fine.
救伤直升机马上就到 你会没事的
Liv...
小奥
I been blown up before. This is nothing.
我以前被炸飞过 这不算什么
Was a hell of a shot.
你那一枪挺厉害
I guess you still haven't lost your touch.
看来你宝刀未老
This was meant for you! Do you understand that?
那一枪是冲你来的 知道吗
Jones!
琼斯
The man that you are protecting just tried to have you killed!
你想保护的人刚刚试图杀你
It's time to wake up.
醒醒吧
He is never gonna welcome you back into the fold.
他再不会欢迎你回到队伍中了
But he has to.
但他必须那样做
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该做什么
Yes, you do.
不 你知道的
You can keep waiting for somebody else to define you,
你可以一直等待别人来认可你
to give you your place in the world,
让你在世界上占有一席之地
or you can decide that you're not
或者你可以决定
just somebody's broken puppet anymore.
不再做别人残破的傀儡
Choose!
快做出选择
Welcome back, sir.
欢迎回来 先生
I trust you have good news for me.
你一定有好消息带给我
I do.
是的
That'll be all.
你可以出去了
It's done.
成功了
We've tied up our loose end.
问题都解决了
Nice job.
干得漂亮
Was there any resistance?
还有什么障碍吗
The redhead almost took my head off with a nearly impossible shot.
红头妞狠发一枪差点爆了我的头
That girl always amazes me.
那孩子总是能让我眼前一亮
She and the one from the other side.
她 还有平行世界的那位
Well, he'll be pleased we've taken care of the problem at hand.
他一定很高兴我们把眼前的问题都解决了
Now we just need for him to--
现在 我们只需要他
Someone's overriding the security system.
有人侵入安全系统了
There's been a breach.
我们遭袭了
Canaan...
凯南
Where is she?
她在哪
Understood.
收到
Well, let me know the moment she's in the building.
她一到大楼就向我汇报
Agent Broyles, I have something to report.
布探员 我有事汇报
I already heard. We have Nina Sharp in custody.
我都听说了 我们逮捕了尼娜·夏普
There something else?
还有其他事情吗
You're not gonna believe this.
你肯定不会相信的
What is it?
怎么了
Blueprints, passports, aliases...
蓝图 护照 假名
Yeah. Hell of a window into Jones's operation.
是啊 琼斯的秘密对我们门户大开了
It's more than that.
不只这些
Check this out.
看看这个
It's a tracking board.
这是个跟踪板
We knew that every shapeshifter was outfitted with a tracking module.
每个变形人都配备了一个跟踪模块
I think this is some kind of central hub.
我认为这就类似中心枢纽
You're saying that--
你的意思是
that you think every one of these dots represents a shapeshifter?
你认为每个点都代表一个变形人
If we can hack this mainframe,
如果我们能黑入这个主机
we'll have the identity of every agent in Jones's network.
我们就能确认琼斯网络里每个特工的身份
Can I have a word, Agent Dunham?
能借一步说话吗 德探员
What's going on?
发生什么了
Captain lee.
李上尉
He didn't make it.
他没挺过来
Initiate scan.
开始扫描
Scan complete.
扫描完毕
I'd heard rumors of another world.
我听过关于平行世界的传言
Wasn't sure it really existed.
之前还不敢确定是不是真的
It does.
是真的
What're we doing here?
我们来这做什么
Making good on my offer.
来兑现我的诺言
There's a man here who'll be able to help you.
这里有个人能帮助你
Agent Lee.
李探员
Canaan, this is Peter and Walter Bishop.
凯南 这两位是彼得和沃尔特·贝肖普
It's a pleasure to meet you.
见到你很高兴
I'm really looking forward to studying--
我真的非常期待研究
helping you.
帮助你
I think you'll like it there.
你会喜欢那儿的
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表