剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
more commonly referred to as Parkside,
即众所周知的帕克赛德
was closed on November 12th, 2004,
于2004年11月12日封闭
due to severe toxic air conditions.
原因是严重毒气蔓延
There is one live media alert on this subject.
关于此主题目前有一条媒体直播
Would you like to play it?
需要播放吗
Go on. Don't be shy.
说吧 别害羞
Uh, yes.
播放
This is a turning point in our history.
这是历史的转折点
In the last week alone, 11 previously
仅上周就重新开放了11个
uninhabitable zones have been reopened.
之前不适宜居住的区域
Our cities are healing.
城市正逐渐恢复正常
Our world is being restored.
我们的世界正在修复
But the process will take time.
但这一进程需要时间
So, as we celebrate this recovery,
我们在欢庆复兴的同时
let us never forget those we've lost.
也别忘了我们所失去的
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢大家
I take it things are starting to get better because of the bridge?
看来连通两个世界让情况有所好转了 是吗
Yeah, it's stabilized spatial rifts in the ambered areas.
对 空间裂痕和琥珀区域都稳定下来了
Don't know how it works.
不知道是什么原理
Don't care. I'm just happy.
也不想知道 反正我很高兴
Hey, want to settle a bet?
想帮我搞定一个赌吗
Sure. If I can.
行 我尽力
What's your middle name?
你的中间名是什么
Tyrone.
蒂龙
Seriously?
没搞错吧
Yeah, it was my great grandfather's name.
没错 这是我曾祖父的名字
Why?
问这干嘛
What's up, Tyrone?
你好啊 蒂龙
How the hell did you--
你怎么知道
Why would you tell her that?
你为什么要告诉她
You don't like Tyrone?
你不喜欢蒂龙这个名字吗
I think it's a strong middle name.
我觉得这个中间名很强势啊
He's been my partner for six years,
他跟我搭档六年了
and yet he wouldn't tell me his middle name.
却不肯告诉我中间名
My bad.
不好意思
Ha. Okay, so, what's the skinny?
好吧 什么情况
We've got the body of an unidentified assailant.
找到一具尸体 袭击者身份不明
A woman named Paige Randall placed an emergency call last night,
佩吉·兰德尔女士昨晚去开车时遭袭击
after she was assaulted walking to her car.
之后打了报♥警♥电♥话♥
She reports that during the attack, someone saved her.
她说有人在受袭时救了她
Well, you think this may have something to do
你觉得这可能跟警局最近在调查的
with the vigilante cases PD's been working?
侠客案有关吗
My thoughts exactly.
我就是这么认为的
Local police received a dozen similar reports in the last few months.
近几个月当地警局收到了许多相似的报案
Criminals going missing, junkies mysteriously vanishing,
罪犯失踪 吸毒者神秘消失
victims calling in,
受害者打电♥话♥报案
claiming that their assailants were attacked mid-crime.
声称袭击者在行凶时却被他人攻击
Maybe Batman's moved to the Bronx.
可能是蝙蝠侠来到了布朗克斯区
What's a "Batman"?
蝙蝠侠是什么东西
The Caped Crusader, the Dark Knight.
披斗篷的正义斗士 黑暗骑士
Billionaire playboy puts on a cape to clean up the streets of Gotham.
富家公子披上披风在哥谭街头行侠仗义
Oh, you mean Mantis.
你说的是快螳螂啊
Seriously?
没搞错吧
Your superhero is an insect?
你们这边的超级英雄居然是昆虫
Oh, what, 'cause nothing says "badass" like a flying rat?
难道会飞的老鼠就比较酷吗
I don't think Mantis or Batman could've done this.
我觉得快螳螂或蝙蝠侠可不会这样
Were all the other bodies like this?
所有尸体都是这样吗
There've been no other bodies.
没有别的尸体
This is the first one we've found.
这是我们发现的第一具
So, assuming this is our guy,
如果这是同一凶手所为
makes you wonder why he left this body behind.
那他为什么会留下这具尸体
What's changed?
发生什么了
Seven parts per million. Nominal readings.
百万分之七 在标称值范围内
So far so good.
目前为止一切正常
How 'bout a souvenir?
留个纪念品怎么样
You remember this match?
你还记得这场比赛吗
That was the most brutal 14 rounds I've ever seen.
那是我见过最血腥的14个回合
Thanks. I'd rather forget it.
多谢 我倒想忘了那事
I lost two Fillmores on that fight.
那场比赛害我输了两个菲尔莫尔的一元币
Four parts per million. I think we're all clear here.
百万分之四 我觉得这里都安全了
I'll call it in to dispatch.
我要跟调度报告收工了
Hey, just a second.
等等
I'm reading high amounts of tissue organics.
我读取到了大量有机组织
Must be a false positive.
肯定是机器出问题了
I don't think so.
我觉得不会
Pat Wilkinson got the same reading yesterday.
昨天帕特·威尔金森也看到了
According to this, it's coming from inside the church.
机器显示 信♥号♥♥来自教堂内
Someone's been in here.
有人进来过
This zone's been uninhabitable for eight years.
可八年来这片地区都不宜居住
Hello? Anyone here?
喂 有人吗
What is that?
那是什么
Oh, my god.
天呐
Hey. I'm sorry about the timing.
很抱歉你来得不巧
It looks like this is gonna tie us up for a while,
看来我们要花些时间处理这件事
so debrief's gonna have to wait.
所以详报的事得等等了
Yeah. Of course. I get it.
行 没问题 我理解
Uh--Reynolds?
雷诺兹
Agent Lee is gonna need a ride back to the DOD,
麻烦你开车送李探员回国防部
and then also an escort to the bridge.
再护送他到那座桥
Uh, wait, what?
等等 你说什么
Oh, I just assumed under the circumstances
我只是觉得在这种情况下
you'd want to return to your side until we're freed up.
你会想先回去 等我们忙完再说
Oh, no, that's okay. I don't have to go.
不用 没关系的 我不用走
I mean, it's no problem for me.
我是说 我没问题
I'd like to stay and be of assistance.
我想留下来帮忙
If I can.
如果可以的话
Sure.
当然可以
Um, excuse me. Agent Lee?
打扰 李探员
I just wanted to tell you, uh...
我就想跟你说声
well, thanks.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
What was that about?
这是怎么回事
Does he think I'm him?
他把我当成他了吗
No, he knows who you are.
不 他知道你是谁
He's just thanking you, because our world, in part,
他就是在谢你 我们的世界 从某种程度上说
is healing because our two sides are working together.
是因为我们两边的合作才得以恢复的
I mean, your team may toil away in secret over there,
你们在那边可能得藏着掖着 默默奉献
but over here, you're heroes.
但在这里 你们就是英雄
Afternoon.
下午好
What's your name?
你叫什么
Canaan.
凯南
My name is Canaan.
我叫凯南
Nice to meet you. I'm Helen.
很高兴见到你 我是海伦
I haven't seen you around here before.
我以前没在这见过你
Do you have a place to stay?
你有地方住吗
I-I did. I just...
以前有 只是
It's gone now.
现在没了
I'm sorry to hear that.
这太糟了
Can I carry this for you?
要我帮你拿这个吗
Sure. Thanks.
好的 多谢
Well, we'll have to find you a place to sleep tonight.
我们得给你安排今晚的住所
It's too cold to be on the street.
睡大街太冷了
Father Luis has got the availability of all the shelters.
路易斯神父知道暂住屋的空位情况
I'll check in with him.
我去问他一下
You go ahead and dig in.
你先吃点东西吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Be right back.
我就回来
Hey, Mister.
先生
You got something on your neck.
你脖子上有些东西
Canaan!
凯南
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表