剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
No, not yet.
不 还没有
In all our years of
在我们研究
researching the relationship between the universes,
两个世界间关系的那些年里
Belly and I were successfully able to transport matter
我和贝利曾成功地在宇宙间
from one side to the other.
传送物体
Even to merge tiny portions of both universes,
甚至把两个宇宙的小部分融合到一起
but it never occurred to us
但我们从没想过
that an event that happened in one universe
在一个宇宙发生的事件
would cause a reaction on the other.
会对另一个宇宙造成影响
But do you think that someone could have caused this?
你认为这会是人为的吗
On purpose?
故意这么做
Anything's possible, even Santa Claus.
一切皆有可能 圣诞老人也有可能
Why?
怎么这么问
You don't think Jones had something to do with this, do you?
你以为琼斯和这事有关吗
It's just Nina Sharp said that
只是尼娜·夏普说
things were about to get a lot worse,
好戏还在后头
and then about an hour later, this happened.
而大概一小时后 就发生了这事
It's possible.
这有可能
But if Jones caused this,
但如果是琼斯造成的这一切
he's conceived of something Belly and I never did.
那他是想到了我和贝利没想到过的事
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Not looking. Listening.
不是在找 是在听
You hear that?
你听到了吗
It's a perfect "G".
是个完美的"G"音
A hand.
一只手
I removed it from one of the victims on our side.
我从我们那边的死者身上割下来的
You couldn't bring over a casserole,
你不能带砂锅菜过来
but a severed hand is okay?
带个断掌却没问题吗
That's a "G".
还是G
That's incorrect. It should be a "C".
不该这样 应该是C才对
You see, each universe vibrates at its own specific frequencies.
是这样 每个世界都以自己特定的频率振动
Everything from this universe would vibrate at a "G",
这个世界的物体都以G音振动
and everything from our universe at "C".
而我们世界的振动频率是C
Somehow the victims on our side
不知为何 我们世界的死者
were made to vibrate at the frequency of this universe.
被设定以这个世界的频率振动
So you're saying that the doppelgangers
你的意思是两个"二重身"
were somehow linked across universes?
以某种方式在世界之间联♥通♥了
Yes, it would seem so. How?
没错 似乎是这样 怎么做到的
How were the bodies retuned?
怎么给这些人重调谐的
That's a good question.
问得好
Well, do you think maybe that's what killed them?
你觉得那就是害死他们的原因吗
That's another good question, but I don't think so.
这又是一个好问题 但我觉得不是
I suggest it was the plane crash that killed them,
我认为是飞机失事让他们丧命
not the retuning, as you call it.
而不是你所说的"重调谐"
But it stands to reason that somehow
但有理由认为 通过某种方式
the events were linked.
这两件事是有关联的
Have you recovered the black box yet?
你们找回黑匣子了吗
What's a black box?
黑匣子是什么
From the plane. The cockpit recorder.
飞机的黑匣子 就是驾驶舱通话纪录器
We don't have that.
没有那种东西
But satellites record all communication in flight.
但卫星会记录所有航♥班♥的通讯记录
Two-eight-niner,
二八♥九♥号♥航♥班♥
departure radar has you at 8,000 feet.
距出发雷达八千英尺
Maintain at heading 2-2-0.
保持二二零航向
Idlewild control,
爱德怀德控制台
we appear to be running into some turbulence.
我们似乎遭遇空气乱流
Request permission to climb another--
请求再次爬升...
Say again, two-eight-niner?
二八♥九♥号♥航♥班♥ 请重复
ATC, aircraft is coming apart.
指挥塔台 飞机正在解体
Systems failing! Vertical control is--
系统崩溃 垂直控制已...
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! The wing!
请求援助 请求援助 请求援助 机翼啊
Would you like for me to play that again?
还要我放一遍吗
No.
不用了
That won't be necessary.
没那个必要了
If my hypothesis is correct,
如果我的假设没错
whatever merged the frequencies of the two universes
让两个世界同频振动的东西
destabilized the aircraft.
也使飞机解体了
Whoever's responsible
做这事的人
must have attached some sort of device to the craft.
肯定在飞机上装了某种装置
Okay, well, what if you're right?
好 如果你是对的
I mean, why?
那是为了什么
Doesn't feel like an assassination.
这也不像是刺杀行动
So what, is it a threat?
那算什么 恐吓吗
What are they trying to prove?
他们想要证明什么
I haven't the slightest.
我完全没有头绪
Sorry that I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
No matter.
没关系
Gave me time to enjoy my tea.
正好有时间享茶
I must say,
我得说
matcha is one of the few things I'm going to miss.
我会想念抹茶的
How did our experiment with the plane go?
飞机试验进展如何
Better than we expected.
成果远好于预期
Do you have a preference for this next one?
接下来这次行动 您有特别指示吗
Surprise me.
你看着办吧
Hey, you.
你好呀
How was the service?
葬礼怎么样
It was difficult.
很悲痛
I'm so sorry.
真为你难过
It's fine.
没事
How's Chris? He's good.
克里斯怎么样 挺好的
Can't stop talking about some girl in his class.
一直在讲他们班上的一个女孩
If only I could get him to pay half as much attention
要是我能让他 把对女孩的劲头
to his homework as he does to those girls.
花一半在作业上就好了
Where is he?
他在哪
He's in the living room.
在客厅
We've been entertaining your friend.
我们一直在招呼你的朋友
What friend?
什么朋友
Oh, hey, dad.
爸爸 你来啦
Hello, Phillip.
你好 飞利浦
I'm just catching up with Christopher here.
我正跟克里斯多夫聊天呢
He really is a remarkable young man.
他真是个出色的小伙子
It's a pleasure to finally meet him.
我很高兴终于见到他了
We have protocols for making contact.
我们制订好了联♥系♥方式
Showing up in my home isn't one of them.
你跑来我家可不包括在内
I see where my showing up unannounced would be worrying.
我知道我的贸然到访会令你不安
But I wanted to bring this to you
但我想要亲自把这个
personally.
带给你
I understand it's a tad overdue.
我知道这次是迟了点
Christopher's responding extraordinarily well to treatment.
克里斯多夫对治疗的反应非常好
It's hard to imagine that a few months ago
难以想象几个月前
he was in constant pain,
他还一直受病痛折磨
his eyesight was gone,
双目失明
that he was Dying.
当时已是 垂死之人
Every parent's nightmare.
这是每对父母的噩梦
Christopher, come help me in the kitchen!
克里斯多夫 来厨房♥帮帮忙
I certainly don't envy what you've been through.
你的遭遇确实不幸
I noticed the way your wife looks at him.
我看到了你妻子看他的目光
It's as if she's witnessing a miracle.
她就好像在看一个奇迹
But there aren't miracles.
但是并没有奇迹存在
That's what you're here to remind me, am I right?
你是来提醒我这点的 不是吗
I'm sure you were dismayed
我知道 对于
after the unfortunate incident with agent Lee.
李探员的不幸事故 你感到很难过
I buried an agent today.
我今天看着一位探员下葬
A good man.
他是个好人
And I'm also well aware that
而且我也知道
agent Lee isn't the first casualty of our collaboration.
李探员不是第一个因我们的合作而死的人
Some day I'll have to account for what I've done, but...
总有一天我要为我的行为付出代价 但
But you can't lose your boy.
但你无法失去你儿子
Love makes us vulnerable.
爱让我们脆弱
But it also makes us human, I suppose.
但大概也是爱给予我们人性
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表