剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Where are you going? Why do you need luck?
你去哪 要好运干嘛
Because Broyles doesn't know anything about this, does he?
因为布洛伊对此还一无所知 对吧
And Peter and Lincoln should have been back by now,
彼得和林肯现在早该回来了
so I'm gonna have to go and tell him what's been going on.
所以我得去告诉他发生的这一切
Good luck.
祝你好运
What do we know?
有什么发现
That he is certifiable.
只能证实他的存在
Apart from that, nothing else.
除此之外 一无所获
I.D.? We didn't find a showme
身份证呢 我们没找到"证件"
No surprise there.
这不奇怪
We ran his biometrics through all the databases--
我们用他的生物信息在各个数据库中搜索
criminal, medical, insurance.
查了犯罪 医疗和保险数据库
Based on his accent, we even reached out to Scotland Yard.
听他的口音 我们甚至还找到了苏格兰场
So far, nothing. Anything at the location?
目前为止毫无发现 在那里找到什么吗
Cleared it out before we got there.
在我们赶到之前已被清理一空
Science division's doing a sweep.
科学部正在进行清查
He knew we were coming.
他知道我们要去
I mean, he was waiting for us to show up.
我是说 他等着我们出现
Take him to interrogation. I'll meet you there.
带他去审讯室 我们在那见
And this time use an actual room,
这次记得用真正的审讯室
not the maintenance closet.
而不是什么储物间
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
遵命 长官 遵命 长官
Thanks.
多谢
You hear they're bringing up the suspect?
你听说他们要带嫌疑人过来吗
What suspect?
什么嫌疑人
The guy who's behind trying to have us killed,
就是谋划杀害我们的幕后黑手
the guy behind the shape-shifters.
派遣变形人的主使者
Sir, your escort should be here shortly.
先生 你的护送人员马上就到
Thank you.
谢谢
What escort?
什么护送人员
We're leaving.
我们要走了
Wait a minute-- we might finally get some answers.
等等 我们或许终于能找到些答案
We should stay here,
我们应该待在这
and we should assist with the interrogation. No.
协助他们审询 不要
I finally got Walternate to agree to help me.
我好不容易说服沃尔特乙来帮我
I don't think the way to say thank you
对他的工作指指点点
is to tell him how to do his job.
可算不上报恩吧
So that's it. Yeah, you...
那就这样吧 你...
You got what you wanted. Yes, I got what I wanted.
你想要的都有了 对 我想要的都有了
And whatever he finds out in that interrogation
不管他在审判中有何发现
he's gonna share with you.
他都会告诉你
So you got what you came for.
也就是说你来这的目的也达成了
And now all I want to do is get back to the other side,
现在我只想回到另一边去
study the blueprints I need to be a part of this investigation.
研究设计图纸 我得加入这次调查
I lost a partner.
我失去了一位搭档
I lost a universe!
我失去了一整个宇宙
You're scared. Yes, I am scared .
你害怕了 是的 我很怕
I'm scared that every day that I stay here
我怕我每在这里多呆一天
the people that I love get farther and farther away from me.
就与我爱的人渐行渐远
So let them do their jobs.
就让他们好好工作
There's nothing that you can do here
你能做的事
that they can't do for themselves.
他们自己也能做得来
Is the interrogation room ready?
审判室准备好了吗
What is it?
怎么了
You know that guy?
你认识他吗
I'm Colonel Broyles.
我是布洛伊上校
I'd like to ask you some questions.
我要问你些问题
I'm sure you have an abundance of questions.
我相信你有很多问题
But I doubt I'd answer any of them.
但我什么都不会回答
Besides which, we don't have much time.
再说了 我们时间不多了
I imagine you'd like to avoid unnecessary deaths.
我想你们也希望避免无谓的牺牲吧
We're not in the business of responding to threats.
我们不会受人胁迫
Oh, I wouldn't call it that.
我可不会这么说
Consider it an...
就把它当作是一个
insurance policy.
保险之计
An agent of mine--
我有位手下
a shape-shifter posing as Dr. Brandon Fayette--
乔装成布兰登·费耶特的一个变形人
was taken off-line earlier today.
今天早些时候与我了失去联络
In his office, above his desk,
在他的办公室 书桌上面
there is a light fixture.
有一盏灯
Remove the outer frame.
把外盖揭开
Tucked inside, there is a hard drive
里面藏了一块硬盘
you have 12 minutes to bring it to me.
你们有12分钟时间带它来见我
12? Not to worry.
12分钟 别急
I've been assured that by helicopter,
我很确定 如果你坐直升机
you can make it to the D.O.D. and back
就能去国防部飞个来回
with two minutes to spare.
还能多出两分钟
And what's on the hard drive?
硬盘里有什么
Go.
行动
We'll call on our way back.
我们回来时打电♥话♥告诉你
Nothing of interest to you,
对你来说没什么有趣的
though I'm sure you'll copy the contents
虽然我敢肯定你们在放我走之前
before you let me go.
会复♥制♥这些内容
Before we let you go?
在我们放你走之前
Of course.
当然
Anything else you want while we're at it?
我们办这事的时候 你还要别的吗
I wouldn't mind a cup of tea.
能给我一杯茶吗
I imagined you'd be on your way back home.
我还以为你在回家的路上了
I know who that man is.
我知道那人是谁
His name is David Robert Jones,
他叫戴维·罗伯特·琼斯
Go on.
继续说
He's a scientist.
他是名科学家
He has a background in biotechnology and genetic weaponry.
他研究过生物科技和基因武器
If you're right, we'll have a record of him--
如果你说的属实 那我们应该有他的记录
We don't. He's not in any database.
但我们没有 所有数据里面都找不到他
Because he's not from your universe.
因为他不是来自你们的宇宙
He crossed over from the other side.
他是从另一边穿越过来的
How can you be so certain?
你怎么这么确定
You've already told me that things are different from your timeline.
你跟我说过这里与你的时间线情况有所不同
Let me talk to him.
让我跟他谈
Sir, I hardly think that's wise.
长官 我觉得这样不好
Do you have my tea?
我的茶拿来了吗
Hardly.
没有
I do have some questions I'd like to ask you, though.
不过我想问你些问题
Funny... The last man in here said the same thing.
有意思 刚才那人也是这么说的
You're not from here, are you?
你不是这里的人吧
Did the accent give it away?
是我这口音露了馅吗
No.
不是
Actually, it was the scars.
其实是你的伤疤
Did you see that?
你看见了吗
His pulse just went up.
他脉搏加速了
The last time I saw you,
我最后一次见你时
you were completely falling apart--
你完全处于分崩离析的状态
Molecular disintegration due to transporting out of a German prison.
从德国监狱穿越出去 导致你体内分子解体
They had to wrap you in bandages
你得时刻被绷带包着
just keep you from turning into a puddle on the floor.
不然就会是地上的一滩烂泥
It seems like you figured out a way to heal yourself.
看起来你找到恢复的办法了啊
Do you mind if I ask?
你介意告诉我吗
What was it-- some sort of...
是不是 某种
DNA graft?
DNA移植
I've never met you in my life.
我从未见过你
No.
的确
But I've met you.
但我见到过你
Where?
在哪里
When you were crossing out of your universe into this one.
当你穿越到这个平行世界的时候
You created a-a doorway, a portal.
你创造了一个通道 一扇门
I'm the man who closed it on you.
而我就是你穿越时关上了门的人
It cut you right in half.
你被一切为二
Interesting story.
这故事真有趣
Yet I'm still in one piece.
然而 我仍旧完好无损
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表