剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
And I don't know what it is, but William must want--
我不知道是什么 但威廉一定是想
No, he needs something from you.
不 他需要你身上的什么东西
Something only you can provide.
只有你能提供的东西
Why, William?
为什么 威廉
Why would you do this?
为什么这么做
What could you possibly hope to gain by destroying both universes?
你想从毁灭两个世界中得到什么
Walter, this was all your idea.
沃尔特 这都是你的主意
Peter died twice.
彼得死了两次
You hated god.
你恨上帝
"What kind of god would cause so much suffering?"
"什么样的上帝会给人这么多的苦难"
That's what you said.
这是你说的
So much pain.
这么多的痛苦
You decided to create a universe that would operate by your rules.
你决定创造一个按你规则运行的世界
And then, when you realized that you were smart enough to do it,
但当你意识到 以你的才智你真能做到时
you got scared.
你害怕了
You asked me to cut out a portion of your brain.
你叫我切出你脑子的一部分
No. Yes, Walter.
不是 是的 沃尔特
We cut those ideas out of your head
我们把那些想法取出
to literally put the genie back into the bottle.
我们把魔鬼放进了瓶子里
Then I grew older.
之后我变老了
I grew cynical.
我变得愤世嫉俗
I grew cancer.
我得了癌症
I realized
我意识到
that dosing myself with cortexiphan would slow it down.
给自己注射克特西芬会减缓病情恶化
But slowing is not stopping.
但变慢不是停止
For me, it's just a matter of time.
对于我来说 死亡是早晚的事
The clock is ticking. Tick, tick, tick,tick, tick.
时间在流逝 我时日无多
And that's when it occurred to me.
我突然想起
You were right, Walter.
你是对的 沃尔特
Walter, you were right, right, right.
沃尔特 你太对了
Every rant you ever went on made perfect sense.
你说过的话都完全在理
Suddenly, I understood not just you,
突然 我不仅理解了你
but everything.
还有所有的事情
God made us in his image.
上帝以自己的样子创造了我们
If that is so,
如果是那样
if we are capable of being gods,
如果我们能够成为上帝
then it is our destiny to do so.
那这就是我们的使命
No. No.
不 不
No, William.
不 威廉
My dear friend,
我的好朋友
even if you deny it now,
就算你现在不承认
you have always been playing god.
你其实也一直在扮演上帝的角色
I am.
我也一样
Guys, we're ready.
准备好了
Jessica, can you hear my voice?
杰西卡 你能听到我说话吗
I can't-- I can't feel my arms.
我的手臂没有知觉
I can't feel my legs. Oh, my god.
我的腿没有知觉 天哪
Why can't I feel anything?
我怎么浑身都没有知觉
Where is Walter?
沃尔特在哪
What did you do to me?
你们对我做了什么
What just happened there? Did she faint?
怎么回事 她昏厥了吗
No, no, that's not possible.
不 这不可能
She's not alive. She can't faint.
她都死了 不能昏厥
Mum?
妈妈
Mummy? Mummy, where are you, mummy?
妈咪 妈咪 你在哪 妈咪
Mummy, where are you?
妈咪 你在哪
Jessica, we need you to tell us
杰西卡 我们需要你告诉我们
where William Bell is.
威廉·贝尔在哪
Ding, ding, ding.
叮 叮 叮
My bicycle.
我的自行车
My bicycle is blue
我的自行车是蓝色的
and has a little chimey bell on it.
上面还有一个小车铃
Ding, ding, ding.
叮 叮 叮
My bicycle is blue
我的自行车是蓝色的
and has a little chimey bell.
上面还有个小车铃
I left it in the rain, and it rusted.
我把它扔在雨里 然后它生锈了
Jessica. Jessica, look at me.
杰西卡 杰西卡 看着我
William Bell,
威廉·贝尔
where is he?
他在哪儿
He's all wet I expect.
我猜他湿透了
And a bore.
他真让人讨厌
A man must be blind or be out of his mind
只有瞎子或是疯子
to go out to sea once more.
才会再出海
He's on a boat.
他在一艘船上
It's probably close to where he shot Astrid.
很可能在阿斯特丽德中枪的地方附近
This is taking too long.
这样太费时了
Jessica!
杰西卡
Is William Bell on a boat?
威廉·贝尔在一艘船上吗
William Bell is a great man.
威廉·贝尔是个伟大的人
A brilliant man.
一个杰出的人
But not just a man.
但不仅仅是个人
Birth to a new world
新世界的诞生
born of the collapse.
在毁灭中诞生
Jessica, how is he going to give birth
杰西卡 如果我们关掉
to a new world if we closed
两个世界间的连通桥梁
the bridge between the two universes?
他要怎样创造新的世界
I'm afraid we don't have much longer.
我们没多少时间了
How is he going to collapse the two universes?
他要怎样摧毁两个世界
He needed an energy source.
他需要一个能量源
What energy source?
什么能量源
We're all expendable
为新世界的到来
in the wake of creation.
我们都是可以牺牲的
Jessica, how is he going to do it?
杰西卡 他要怎么做到
Noah was a righteous man,
诺亚是个正直的人
and he brought onto the ark every creature
他将各种生物带上了方舟
to populate the new world,
让他们在新世界繁衍生息
two by two.
每种都带一对
Damn it, Jessica, what energy source?
可恶 杰西卡 什么能量源
What...
刚刚
What just happened? Did I just do that?
刚刚怎么回事 是我♥干♥的吗
Does Walter have a gauss meter?
沃尔特这里有磁强计吗
Yeah.
有
I think I know what's happening here.
我想我知道是怎么回事了
The new energy source, it's me.
我就是新的能量源
Bell's going to try and use me to collapse the two universes.
贝尔打算利用我毁灭两个世界
That's why he's been activating me.
因此他才会激活我
The electromagnetic energy you're giving off is extraordinary.
你所释放出的电磁能十分惊人
But if William is using the energy you're generating,
但如果威廉想要利用你所产生的能量
I believe I may know how to find him.
我想我也许知道怎么找到他
A general cargo freighter left Boston Harbor
一艘普通货物货船在今天早上10点22分
10:22 this morning, the Talos.
离开了波士顿港 塔罗斯号♥
It fell off radar 15 minutes later.
十五分钟后在雷达上消失
That's six hours ago.
已经过去六小时了
It could be 200 miles off the coast by now.
现在可能已经离岸三百多公里了
Talk to me. It's not good.
什么情况 不容乐观
Olivia is giving off an exceedingly strong
奥利维亚正释放出一个极其强大
and specific electromagnetic field.
且特殊的电磁场
Now I know how it sounds,
我知道这听起来不可思议
but I believe she was activated to power the universe collapse.
但我认为威廉激活她 是为毁灭世界提供动力
Lucky me.
我真走运啊
And I assume you can't turn her off.
那我想 你是无法让她停止下来的
No.
没错
But we can use her to find Walter and William Bell.
但我们可以利用她找到沃尔特和威廉贝尔
The frequency at which Olivia is resonating
奥利维亚的共振频率
will also be the frequency at the epicenter
和空间交叉点
of the dimensional intersection,
震中的频率一致
meaning we should be able to identify
这意味着我们可以找到
the exact location where the two universes are overlapping.
两个世界重叠的准确位置
Now, assuming Bell wants to survive the collapse,
假设贝尔想要在毁灭中幸存下来
that's where he'll be.
那么他一定会在那里
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表