剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
What's with all the broken glass?
这些碎玻璃是怎么回事
That uniformed officer
那警♥察♥以为
believed he was shooting the perpetrator.
他在向行凶者射击
So he can identify the guy?
就是说他能认出凶手吗
Not exactly.
不完全是
So you shot at nothing.
就是说你放了空枪
I was just spooked, is all.
我被吓到了 仅此而已
You unloaded your entire clip.
你弹夹里的子弹可是都用光了
I don't know what to tell you. I overreacted.
我没什么好说的 我反应过度了
I'm willing to bet that you don't want to risk
我想是你不愿告诉我们
telling us what happened
事情的真♥相♥
because you're concerned about your reputation.
因为你太在意自己的面子了
You don't need to be.
你没必要这样
Whatever you saw, however bizarre it is,
不管你看到了什么 不管有多奇怪
we need to know what it was.
我们都需要知道真♥相♥
I don't even know how I'm gonna begin
我都不知道我要怎样
to file a report for this case.
写这件案子的报告
Well, we'll take care of that
这事你可以交给我们
if you just tell us what you saw.
只要你告诉我们你看到了什么
I didn't see anything, exactly.
事实上我什么都没看见
But I--I felt something.
但我感觉到了
Like what?
比如
A ghost?
鬼魂
You said ghost, not me.
鬼魂可是你说的 我可没说
His neck is broken.
他的脖子断了
Could have happened post-mortem.
可能是在他死后发生的
Cause of death could be due to rapid .
死因可能是过快...
Walter, I can't understand you, wha--
沃尔特 我听不明白你的话
Are you eating?
你是在吃东西吗
Onion rings from Sully's.
苏记洋葱圈
Double-dipped in beer batter.
用啤酒炝了两遍
Fantastic.
很好吃
He could have died from a rapid spike
他可能是因为恐惧
of adrenaline associated with fear.
导致肾上腺素迅速增加致死
Could be why he's white as a sheet.
这可能就是他面色这么惨白的原因
What are you saying-- that he was scared to death?
你说什么 他是被吓死的
Walter, that's just an old wives tale.
沃尔特 别开这种老掉牙的玩笑了
Where's your imagination?
你的想象力呢
You must have been a very boring child.
你小时候肯定很没意思
I'm ignoring that.
这话我就当没听到
Did Walter have any theories?
沃尔特有什么理论吗
Uh, a few.
有一些
But until he runs some tests,
但他得先进行试验
he's not gonna know anything for sure.
才能有所确定
Can I ask you something?
我能问你些事吗
All the things that we see...
我们看到的所有事情
like this...
比如这件事
does it ever get to you?
对你有过什么影响吗
Yes.
有啊
Every day.
每天都有
If I wasn't seeing the agency shrink,
如果我不去看联调局的心理医生
my head would have exploded a long time ago.
我的脑袋早该爆♥炸♥了
It's not like I can talk to family or friends.
这些事又不能跟家人和朋友讲
Well, who do you talk to?
你的倾诉对象是谁
No one.
没人
I'm starting to think that that's weird.
我开始觉得那样很奇怪
That's just not normal, is it?
就是不太正常 对吧
We can rule out ghosts.
我们可以排除鬼魂作案了
What makes you say that?
何出此言
Ghosts don't bleed.
鬼魂可不会流血
Hi. How's the morning treating you?
今早过得好吗
Pretty good, and yourself?
挺好的 你呢
Not too bad.
还不赖
Glad the hot weather's starting to turn.
很高兴天气开始转凉了
Me too. Fall's my favorite.
我也是 我最喜欢秋天了
I love how the leaves change colors.
我喜欢树叶变色的样子
After you.
女士优先
So, do you have big plans for the weekend?
你这个周末有什么计划吗
There have been three bodies similar to this one
过去的两周里 在那附近发现了
found in the surrounding area over the past two weeks.
三具和这类似的尸体
And why is this the first we're hearing of it?
为什么我们现在才第一次听说
Before they ran the medical records,
警♥察♥调查病历之前
the police just assumed that all the victims
就以为死者
were suffering from albinism.
都是白化病患者
It's more common than people think.
白化病比人们想的常见多了
Yes. Any luck?
没错 你有线索吗
Well, so far, I've checked law enforcement databases,
目前为止 我查过执法数据
including INTERPOL,
包括国际刑♥警♥组织
But it's possible that this person's DNA
但可能这个凶手的DNA
is not in any criminal database.
不存在于任何刑事数据库中
What about hospitals?
医院呢
That's my next move.
我正准备调查
We call them albinos,
我们称之为白化病
but the Kishwahili tribe from Tanzania called them "Zeru."
但坦桑尼亚的琪斯瓦希里部落称之为"泽鲁"
Which is also the word for "Ghosts."
意为"鬼魂"
Witch doctors from there
那里的巫医
sometimes used body parts from albinos
有时用白化病人身体的某部分
in potions for good luck or fortune.
制♥作♥幸运药水 或者财富药水
That's... Grisly?
这很 恐怖
Yeah, I'd say that.
对 的确如此
You found something?
你发现了什么吗
Yeah.
是的
There's a mucous-like substance on the body, a residue.
尸体上有残留物 像黏液一样
From something in particular?
是来自什么东西吗
They're chromatophore cells
它们都是色素细胞
You find them in octopi, chameleons.
你可以在章鱼和变色龙体内找到
Cells that have the ability to translocate pigment in the body.
这种细胞能够改变色素在身体里的位置
It's what certain creatures use
这是某些生物
to blend into their backgrounds.
用来融入它所处的环境的
I just got a positive I.D. on the blood sample.
我刚根据血样查到了凶手身份
Do we have a name?
有名字吗
Uh-huh. Baby boy Bryant.
有 男婴布莱恩
According to this, the blood sample
根据资料 我们在犯罪现场
we found at the crime scene belonged to a baby
发现的血样属于一个在1989年7月26号♥
born on July 26, 1989,
出生于纽约
at Parkview hospital in New York.
帕克威尔医院的婴儿
And he died four days later--July 30, 1989.
他在四天后 也就是1989年7月30日死去
Well, that's quite a quandary.
太尴尬了
Perhaps we're looking for a ghost after all.
可能我们到底还是在找一个鬼魂
They started automating their records 20 years ago.
他们在20年前就开始让记录自动化
Here it is.
在这呢
"Baby boy Bryant.
"男婴布莱恩
Born 26 July, 1989."
生于1989年7月26日"
Gosh, they didn't even give him a proper name.
老天 他们都没给他取个像样的名字
Infant born with an unclassified genetic variant.
婴儿出生时有不明基因变异
Over ten specialists examined him.
超过十位专家对他进行过检查
No one could diagnose him.
没人能确诊
No medical precedent found.
无任何医学先例
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, I just started to get another migraine.
没事 只是又开始偏头痛了
I can do it.
我自己可以做到的
I know you can,
我知道你可以
but you don't need to.
但你不必
Thanks.
多谢
I'll get you some water.
我给你倒点水
So this baby was a mystery.
这么说这个婴儿是个谜
Says he died from complications
这上面说他于1989年7月30日
of his genetic abnormality
死于自己基因突变
on the 30th of july, 1989.
带来的一系列并发症
Which we already knew.
这些我们都知道
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表