剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Let my daughter have the chance
给我女儿一个机会享受
at what's left of a normal childhood.
她仅剩不多的正常童年吧
My number's on the card.
名片上有我的号♥码
If you change your mind and want to talk,
如果你改主意了 想要谈谈
or if you and your family are being harassed,
或者有人骚扰你和你的家人
I think I can help.
也许我能帮上忙
Okay, when we get back to the office,
回到办公室以后
can you run a background check on the Mallums?
你能去查一下麦伦一家的资料吗
See what we can find out.
看看有没有什么发现
I'm gonna pay a visit to someone.
我现在得去见一个人
Listen, you did the right thing out there.
听我说 你刚刚做的没错
If it's happening again, no one can know.
如果又发生了 不能让任何人知道
It puts us all at risk.
会让我们身处险境的
Dad, I saw something else.
爸爸 我看见了别的东西
On the bus.
在公车上
Something awful.
很可怕的事情
I'm sorry, sweetie, but you know how this works.
不好意思 亲爱的 情况你也了解
Even if you told 'em, would it make a difference?
即使你告诉了他们 又有什么用呢
Remember what they did to you when we tried to help before?
还记得你以前想帮忙时他们是怎么对你的吗
Trust me, okay?
相信我
It's better this way.
这样做最好
Of course.
当然
I'd certainly like to see the results for that.
我当然想看看结果
Sooner rather than later.
越快越好
Yeah, well, send them to me directly.
好 直接发给我
What a nice surprise.
真令人又惊又喜
If I'd known you were coming, I would've canceled my lunch.
早知道你要来 我就取消午餐约会了
Uh, I'm actually here about Emily Mallum.
我是为艾米丽·麦伦的事来的
Her father says that Massive Dynamic
她父亲称 巨力集团
has been harassing her and her family.
不断骚扰她和她的家庭
Oh, are you asking me a question,
你是在问我问题
or are you accusing me of something?
还是在指责我
Well, I thought you said that you were done
你不是说过 你们已经不再
using children as test subjects.
把小孩当作测试对象了吗
Yes, we are.
没错
Massive Dynamic did approach the Mallum family
巨力集团是曾经找过麦伦一家
when they lived in Baltimore.
那时他们还住在巴尔的摩
Emily exhibited some fascinating precog abilities
艾米丽展现出了惊人的预言能力
that would've allowed us to make drastic advances
能帮助我们在人类大脑研究方面
in our study of the human brain.
取得卓越进展
We simply wanted to catalog her abilities.
我们只是想记录下她的能力
Her father wasn't interested,
但她父亲不感兴趣
even when we offered to pay for Emily's schooling.
即使当我们提出替艾米丽支付学费
I don't know how you could've raised me for so many years,
你抚养我这么多年
and seen all the damage that was done to me,
亲眼看见那些事对我造成的伤害
and pretend that there's nothing wrong with what you just said.
却还能假装毫不愧疚地说出这些话
Olivia, I am sorry.
奥利维亚 对不起
Now, what happened to you was awful.
你的遭遇是很可怕
But this girl is different.
但这个女孩不同
No one made her this way.
她的能力是与生俱来的
I don't see the difference. I mean, it's still abuse.
我没看出什么不同 虐待就是虐待
Dunham.
德纳姆
It's Emily.
我是艾米丽
You said you wanted to help, Agent Dunham.
你说过你想帮忙 德纳姆探员
Can you meet me?
你能来见我吗
Can you hold on one moment?
等一会儿好吗
I'm sorry, I have to go.
不好意思 我得走了
Emily?
艾米丽
You picked a nice spot for us to meet.
你选的见面地点真不错
It reminds me of a place we used to live.
这里让我想起我们曾经住过的地方
A better time.
那时真好
I sometimes sneak out here to think.
有时我偷偷来这里 想一些事
To clear my head.
理清思绪
Does your father know that you called me?
你♥爸♥爸知道你给我打电♥话♥了吗
So what did you want to tell me, Emily?
你想告诉我什么 艾米丽
I think a lot of people are gonna die.
我觉得有很多人会死
It started when I was 11.
是从我十一岁时开始的
I was in a pet store with my mother.
当时我和我妈妈在一家宠物店
We were looking at puppies, when suddenly I heard this hum.
看小狗的时候 我突然听到了嗡鸣声
I thought something was wrong with my ears,
我以为是耳朵的问题
like you know how sometimes after you've flown in an airplane,
就像刚下飞机之后的那种耳鸣
but then, when we were leaving,
但当我们离开的时候
the man behind the counter had a heart attack.
收银员心脏病突发
I saw it in my mind before it happened.
在那发生之前 我在我脑子里就看到了
That was the first time.
那是第一次
How long before it happened again?
下一次发生是多久之后
A few months.
几个月之后
I heard the hum during class,
上课的时候我又听到了嗡鸣声
and an image popped into my head.
我脑袋里突然出现了一幅画面
My teacher lying dead in the street, covered in broken glass.
我的老师横尸街上 浑身都是碎玻璃
Three days later, she got hit by a car.
三天后 她被车撞了
My parents took me to a doctor, but--
我爸妈带我去看医生 但...
And then people started to do tests on me.
然后就有人开始对我做测试
And my friends heard about it.
我的朋友们后来也听说了
And that's when people got scared?
所以他们就害怕了
And then you moved.
然后你们搬家了
The first time.
那是第一次
But it kept happening.
可之后这一切并没有停止
Fascinating.
真奇妙
The theta-one waves in your occipital lobe
你枕骨脑叶部位的西塔波
are remarkably active.
异常活跃
And also, your brain seems to be drawing elevated levels
同时 你的大脑吸入了大量的
of both oxygen and blood.
氧气和血液
Meaning what, Walter?
这意味着什么 沃尔特
Belly and I always had a theory
贝利和我一直都认为
that some traumatic events echo backward in time.
一些创伤性事件能够反射到过去
Put simply, some future events ripple backwards.
简单说 一些将来的事件能向过去发出涟漪
Well, not in a way that we're consciously aware of,
当然这是大家不能察觉的
but it's sort of like vibrations.
但这有点类似于振动
And perhaps your brain is uniquely sensitive to these vibrations.
或许你的大脑对这些振动有独特地感知
So it's possible that's the hum that you hear.
有可能这就是你所听到的嗡鸣声
Have you ever been able to control this ability?
你能控制你的能力吗
That's not how it works.
不是那样的
These images I see...
我看到的这些画面...
They're like dreams.
就像是梦境
At first they're vivid, but then they fade.
一开始栩栩如生 但之后会消逝
That's why I draw them.
所以我才画下来
But it wouldn't matter anyway.
但也无关紧要了
Whatever I see...
不论我看到什么
somehow it always happens.
总是会发生
I know all these people are gonna die,
我知道这些人会死去
but there's nothing I can do to stop it.
我却不能阻止这一切
I don't understand, Emily.
艾米丽 我不明白
Why do you warn them if they can't do anything about it?
既然你无能为力 又为什么要去警告他们
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess if people knew,
我想如果人们知道了
maybe they could say "I love you" to someone.
或许他们还来得及跟谁说句"我爱你"
Or just do one good thing.
或者再做件好事
Maybe we can I.D. this man.
或许我们能查到他的身份
She said she saw him on the bus.
她说她在公车上看到了他
I'll check the MBTA database.
我去查麻萨诸塞湾交通局的数据库
If he has a bus pass, they might have his photo.
如果他有交通卡 他们那儿或许有他的照片
I haven't thanked you for calling.
我还没感谢你给我打电♥话♥
That must've been hard.
你下决心一定不易
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Are you sensing anything now?
你现在能感到什么吗
Like, here with me?
就是 跟我在一起的时候
Emily.
艾米丽
Dad. We called him.
爸爸 我们给他打的电♥话♥
We didn't want your parents to worry when you didn't come home.
我们不想你父母因为你没回家而担心
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表