剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
I'm afraid you must, or Leland here
恐怕你别无选择 如果你不按我说的做
will start slicing off pieces of your friend.
利兰可是会把你的朋友千刀万剐的
Excellent, Agent Dunham.
干得漂亮 德探员
I knew you had it in you.
我就知道你能做到的
Impressive.
真不赖啊
What are you doing, Olivia?
奥利维亚 你在干什么
I'm doing what you wanted. I'm turning on the lights.
我把灯打开了 这不是正合你意嘛
What? No, Olivia, don't.
怎么回事 奥利维亚 快停下吧
You're not Nina. What are you talking about?
你根本就不是尼娜 你说什么
My high-school graduation--
在我的高中毕业典礼上
you told me that now I was an adult,
你对我说 我现在是个成年人了
I was no longer allowed to call you "Ms. Sharp."
我不能再喊你"夏普女士"了
That was the first time I called you "Nina".
直到那时 我才第一次叫你"尼娜"
Get her out.
带她出去
Peter?
彼得
Olivia.
奥利维亚
How did you do that?
你究竟是怎么做到的
How did you know how to concentrate your power?
你怎么知道如何积聚你的能力呢
Well, I, uh--I didn't. I just know that...
我不知道 我只知道
when I was a little girl, I did something similar,
我小时候曾做过类似的事情
and that if they brought you to me,
而如果有你在我身边
then you might give me what I needed to do it again.
也许就能让我再做出这样的事
Okay.
好了
Come on.
走吧
Best be on our way.
我们得走了
Be a good fellow and keep them occupied, will you?
请你帮我们拖住他们 好吗
Olivia.
奥利维亚
I got you. You're gonna be okay.
有我在呢 你不会有事的
I'm here.
有我在呢
On your feet, both of you.
你们两个 都给我站起来
She's having a seizure.
她癫痫了
I said get up.
我再说一遍 站起来
Please be so kind as to step aside.
请你站到这边好吗
Ladies first.
女士优先
Jones...
琼斯...
don't move.
不许动
That was quite a display you put on in there, Miss Dunham.
刚才的演示非常精彩啊 德纳姆小姐
Your love for this man must be something quite profound.
你对这个男人一定是一往情深啊
Jones, you can step away from the portal.
琼斯 离那个穿越口远点
Good-bye for now, Agent Dunham.
后会有期了 德探员
It would seem there are some fringe benefits
看来在原子能级上进行肢体重组
to having one's body reassemble at an atomic level.
会带来一些附加的好处
Peter, I-- did you see that?
彼得 我...你看见了吗
I--
我...
Oh, I got you. I got you.
没事 有我扶着你呢
Let's get you out of here, okay?
我们快离开这里吧 好不好
Yeah, Plainfield Memorial.
对 我们在普莱恩菲尔德纪念馆
But, Lincoln, make sure that you tell the EMTs
林肯 别忘了告诉急救人员
that she's gonna need diazepam.
奥利维亚需要注射安定
All right, thanks.
好的 谢谢
All right, first responders are on their way.
应急救护人员正在赶来
You're gonna be fine.
你不会有事的
It's okay. I'm feeling better now.
别担心 我已经好多了
I guess all the energy that I expended
大概是由于我刚才损耗的能量太大了
did a number on my nervous system.
所以我的神经系统受到了一些伤害
Maybe...
也许是吧
But maybe it was me...
但也可能是因为我
just by being close to you, like Walter said.
像沃尔特说的那样 因为我在你身边
Well, Walter isn't always right.
沃尔特千虑 也必有一失嘛
Yeah, neither am I.
是啊 我也一样
At the gas station just before you got taken,
你被绑♥架♥之前 在加油站的时候
you were ready to come home with me,
你已经打算跟我回家了
and I was ready to think that that was okay.
而我也以为这样可以
But it wasn't.
但我想错了
It was a mistake...
那是一个错误
One that I promised myself I'd never make again.
我曾向自己许诺过 永不再犯这种错误
This isn't the same as what happened--
可这跟上次那回不一样...
I saw her.
我看到她了
I saw my Olivia--the one that I am supposed to be with,
我见到我的奥利维亚了 我应该和她在一起
the only one that I'm supposed to be with.
我也只应该和她在一起生活
Peter, I don't understand what's happening to me
彼得 你不明白我究竟是怎么了
any more than you do.
而我也是不知道
But that doesn't change what I do know,
但这不能改变我知道的事
what you know-- that if you look at me--
和你知道的事 那就是你看着我的时候
if you--if you look-- if you look into my eyes,
当你我四目相对时
then you can see that I am her.
你就会明白 我就是她
No.
不
No, you have her memories,
不 你只不过拥有着她的记忆
or you have my memories of her.
或是拥有我对她的记忆
You're a projection or-- I don't know what.
又或者你是一个投影 我也搞不清楚
But when I looked into your eyes,
当我凝视你的双眼
what I saw was what I wanted to see.
我所看到的只不过是我希望自己看到的
I know she's out there...
我知道她在别的地方
my Olivia, in my timeline,
我的奥利维亚 在我的那条时间线
waiting for me.
等着我回去
And I let myself forget that, so I'm sorry, Olivia.
而我却忘记了这点 对不起 奥利维亚
And I'll be sure that Walter can fix you up somehow
我相信沃尔特能想办法把你治好
and give you back your life.
让你回到自己的生活中
But for right now, i think it's better if I just stay away.
而就现在而言 我还是离你远一点为好
Okay, Peter, I-I-I'm in love with you,
彼得 可是我已经爱上你了
and I-I can't just-- just turn that off now.
感情的事又不是说放下就能放下的
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
W-where are you going?
你...你去哪儿啊
Home.
回家
I have to go home.
我必须得回家了
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表