剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Yes. Rachel.
对 她叫瑞秋
And, no, I haven't told her.
我还没告诉她
Are the two of you close?
你俩很亲近吗
Yes. We don't talk that often.
是的 但我们交流不多
Why not?
为什么
Life.
生活
My job.
我的工作所致
She moved back to Chicago with my niece Ella
她和我外甥女艾拉搬回芝加哥了
so that Ella could be closer to Rachel's ex,
好让艾拉有更多时间跟瑞秋的前夫相处
who, in my opinion, is a liar and a bastard.
而我认为 她前夫就是个骗子 混♥蛋♥
Just a few more questions, Agent Dunham.
我再问你几个问题 德探员
We're almost through.
马上就结束了
Sit down.
请坐
They said no.
他们否决了
The truth is, they don't know what to say.
事实上 他们不知道怎么说
Nothing like this has ever happened before.
以前从没遇见过这种情况
The bureau has protocols for dealing with mental trauma,
对于精神创伤 局里有相关规定
depression, post-traumatic stress, amnesia.
抑郁 创后心理压力 健忘等
I don't have mental trauma. I understand that.
我没有精神创伤 这我知道
And what does it matter if--if I can't remember
我记不清楚以前办过的每件案子的
every detail of every case I've ever investigated?
详细内容又有什么关系呢
I mean, I can learn that.
我可以去看啊
It doesn't make me any less fit to be in the field.
不会影响我继续执行外勤
Your sister is still married.
你的妹妹没有离婚
Rachel is still married.
瑞秋没有离婚
She and her husband have two children--
她和她丈夫有两个孩子
Ella and a younger brother, Eddie.
艾拉和她弟弟艾迪
Dr. Anderson sent over her report.
安德森医生送来了报告
40% of all the information you provided
你所说的关于你生活的信息
about your life is incorrect,
有百分之四十是错误的
which, as far as the tenth floor is concerned,
因此 上级认为
means you are not the agent they licensed.
你不是他们当初授权的那个探员了
Our grandfather's name was Eddie.
我们的祖父名叫艾迪
Is that you?
是你吗
What took you so long?
怎么才回来
I was just about to send out a search party--
我都准备派搜查队去找你了
dogs, men in trench coats.
派警犬 军队什么的
That good, huh?
这么糟糕啊
They don't even want me consulting on cases.
他们甚至都不让我做顾问
Well, I'm sure that's only temporary.
这肯定只是暂时的
Broyles said I should look at it as an overdue vacation.
布洛伊让我把这当做是早就该放的假
Why would I assume, just because you and I are back together,
我怎么会认为 因为我跟你重归于好
that everything would be fine?
所有事情就都会很顺利了
What, the world isn't gonna live up to my every expectation?
难道我还能什么都心想事成吗
Olivia, a vacation is not such a bad idea.
奥利维亚 度假也是个好主意
Vermont's beautiful this time of year.
现在的佛蒙特州很美
I know you don't like skiing,
我知道你不喜欢滑雪
but as long as we got a rug and a fireplace,
但只要有毛毯和壁炉
I think we'll be fine.
一切都好说
You should get that. I think the '70s are calling.
接电♥话♥吧 可能是七十年代来的电♥话♥
Yeah?
什么事
Yeah, I am, actually.
没错 我是
No, I just wasn't expecting...
不 我只是没想到
Yeah.
好
Lincoln?
是林肯吗
Well, one of us is still on the team.
至少我们中还有一个人能执行任务
Liv... Peter, I'm fine.
小奥 彼得 我没事的
Go.
去吧
I'll be back as soon as I can. Okay.
我尽快赶回来 好
They should have surveillance footage.
他们应该有监控录像
See if they'll give you access. Yeah, okay.
去问问他们让不让你看 好的
How's Olivia?
奥利维亚怎么样
Eh, she's okay.
她还好
I mean, she's frustrated, but she's okay.
有些失落 但还好
Broyles asked me to take lead till she's back.
布洛伊说 在她归队前由我负责
I hope that you're okay with that.
希望你没意见
You're the boss.
你说了算
So what happened?
发生了什么事
We're not exactly sure yet.
我们目前也不确定
Incident on a Vertusair flight from Paris to New York--
巴黎飞往纽约的一个沃顿塞亚的航♥班♥出事了
details are still coming in.
具体情况还不清楚
Is that Peter?
彼得来了吗
Tell him to stay right there.
让他待在那别动
Did you cay Vertusair? Was it Flight 718?
你刚才说沃顿赛亚 是718号♥航♥班♥吗
Yeah.
没错
I guess this is like the timeline that I'm from.
这案子可能跟我时间线上的那起差不多
It stands to reason that some of the exact same cases
两个时间线上会出现相同的案子
would take place. Vertus 718--
也不无道理 沃顿塞亚718
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Walter, it's not my birthday.
沃尔特 今天不是我生日
No, of course not. I know that.
没错 当然不是 我知道
But I've been saving these up.
不过我一直攒着这些东西
I bought one every year on your birthday
每年你生日那天我都会
to help me deal with the loss.
买♥♥个礼物自我安慰一下
Walter...
沃尔特
And I know you're not him, my Peter,
我知道你不是他 不是我的彼得
but you're as close as I'm going to get.
但我找不到比你更接近他的人了
Here we are...
你看
Beer.
啤酒
For when you turned 21.
你21岁那天我买♥♥的
I-I probably wouldn't drink that, though.
不过这酒大概是不能喝了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不用谢
So... The case on the plane?
那啥...飞机的案子怎么说
Right, the case on the plane.
对了 飞机的案子
His name was Marshall Bowman.
他叫马歇尔·鲍曼
He was an undercover cop.
是个卧底警♥察♥
He was given a designed virus
有人给他注射了一种
that was programmed to rewrite his DNA,
能改变他DNA的病毒
turn him into some kind of creature.
把他变成了某种生物
What sort of creature? A giant porcupine.
什么样的生物 一头大豪猪
But the plane crashed. He was burned to a crisp.
后来飞机坠毁 他也被烧死了
I-I like porcupines.
我 我喜欢豪猪
Shows that god has a sense of humor.
显示了造物主的幽默感
Uh, Peter, you were right.
彼得 你说的没错
The guy's name is Bowman,
那个人是叫鲍曼
but that flight did not crash.
可飞机没有坠毁
It says it right here. It landed a few hours ago.
这儿写着呢 飞机几小时前已着陆
16.
十六岁
By then, I figured you'd be all about girls.
我猜那个时候你应该开始思春啦
Are you sure about that? Positive.
你确定吗 确定
TSA just sent over the footage.
运安局刚把录像传过来
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
Is that what you were talking about?
这就是你说的那个生物吗
Fantastic.
太神奇了
Okay, that is disgusting.
我说这也太恶心了吧
Learn to see past the obvious, dear.
学会透过现象看本质 亲爱的
What a remarkable specimen.
这个标本太棒了
So when was the last time you saw your brother?
你最后一次见到你哥哥是什么时候
A little over a week ago.
一周以前
I don't understand-- some kind of virus?
我不明白 什么叫某种病毒
Why can't I see him?
为什么我不能见他
I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉
Even if I had the authority to do that, which I don't,
我没权让你见他 而且就算我有
it's not a good idea.
恐怕也不太好
I'm sorry to do this to you right now,
对不起 我知道现在不是时候
but last question, I promise.
可这是最后一个问题了 我保证
This is your brother's handwriting, right?
这是你哥的笔迹 对吧
This bit down here where it says,
这里他写到
"Once we get started, there'll be no turning back"--
"一旦开始 便没有回头路可走"
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表