剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
We've done harder.
我们处理过更棘手的
You really should get this fixed.
你真该修好这只手
All right, Simon.
好的 西蒙
Walter, stop it.
沃尔特 别弄了
No, we've just been catching up.
没事 我们就是在聊天而已
Yes.
好的
No, he'll be ready when you get here.
不 等你们回来就可以带他走了
Walter,
沃尔特
Etta and Simon got the transit passes.
埃塔和西蒙拿到通行证了
What on earth are you doing?
你到底在干嘛
Try it.
试试
Wh--
什
I hope we're going to the circus.
我希望我们是要去马戏团
Walter.
沃尔特
Snack.
零食
Do you think they'd have any of that delicious lic--
你觉得他们会不会有好吃的甘草
Monster.
怪物
Shh. It's okay. Monster!
没事的 怪物
We got to get him off the street. Hold up there.
我们得带他去隐蔽些的地方 你们站住
What seems to be the matter?
怎么回事
Fringe agents. No matter.
我们是潜科学部探员 没什么事
We're just heading downtown. I see.
我们准备进城 好吧
I trust you have papers.
你们有通行证件吧
Of course.
当然
What's your name, prisoner?
你叫什么名字 囚犯
Prisoner?
囚犯
I most certainly am not.
我怎么可能是囚犯
Look at me! Do I look like--
看看我 我哪里像
He's--he's not a prisoner.
他不是囚犯
He's her grandfather.
他是她的祖父
We're taking him to visit my grandmother's grave.
我们正要带他去给我祖母扫墓
Today's the anniversary of her death.
今天是她的祭日
"I am not a number. I am a free man."
我不是个数字 我是个自♥由♥人
As you can see, he's crazy.
如你所见 他有点疯
We just checked him out of the home for the day.
我们就接他出看护院这一天
But it was last minute,
但是因为时间太晚
and we didn't have time to do the proper paperwork.
我们没时间准备正式的证件
"These aren't the 'droids you're looking for."
我们不是你要找的机器人
I'm sorry. I'm sure you can understand.
抱歉 请你理解一下
Next time, I won't be so nice.
下次 我可不会通融
Thank you. "Move along."
谢谢 走吧
Nice.
有你的
You okay? Yes. Wonderful.
你还好吧 好极了
It's quite the adventure, isn't it?
这真是大冒险 是吗
Yeah, I suppose it is.
是啊 我想是的
Like the Guns of Navarone.
就像《纳瓦隆大炮》一样
Deja vu.
似曾相识
What?
什么
I feel like I've been here before.
我觉得我以前来过这儿
You have.
你确实来过
Many times, I imagine.
而且应该很多次
Though that was a long time ago.
不过是很久以前的事了
I hope it was cleaner then.
我希望那时干净点
Dust is revolting.
灰尘讨厌死了
Sir, there's been a break-in at the old Massive Dynamic.
长官 有人闯入前巨力集团
Massive Dynamic? Yes, sir.
巨力集团 是的 长官
Underground parking garage.
地下停车场
Are we sure it isn't a fault in the system?
确定不是系统错误吗
It's been buggy lately. I ran diagnostics.
最近一直出错 我运行了诊断程序
It's not a false alarm.
这不是假警报
This is Agent Broyles.
我是布探员
I need to talk to Captain Windmark.
有事找温马克队长
How's it look?
看上去如何
I can't say.
不好说
I have no idea how it's supposed to look.
我也不知道它应该是什么样子
What is that? Monkey feces?
那是什么 猴子便便吗
That, Dr. Bishop, is your brain.
贝博士 这是你的大脑
We need an inactive medium to transfer the neural tissue.
我们需要非活性介质来转移神经组织
A mixture of saline and polysorbate 80.
混合盐水和八十号♥聚山梨醇酯
Three ccs of each.
每种三毫升
Have you seen it?
你见过这个吗
Monkey feces? No.
猴子便便吗 没有
I can't say I've had the pleasure.
我可没此荣幸
I wouldn't say that it was a pleasure.
那可算不上什么荣幸
First, I need you to take these pills.
首先 你得把这些药片吃了
They're diazepam, mostly.
它们主要成分是安定
They'll put you into a deep sleep,
会让你进入深度睡眠
for ten minutes, that will quiet your brain
睡十分钟 使你的大脑平静下来
to allow the process to occur faster.
让过程进展得更快
You're a clever boy.
你是个聪明的孩子
Dare I ask?
能跟我解释下吗
Synthetic neurotrophins.
人造神经营养素
Growth proteins.
生长蛋白
If this process works, it should allow his brain
如果有用的话 这能让他的大脑
to absorb the missing tissue in a matter of minutes.
在几分钟内迅速吸收缺失部分
I've eaten it once.
我以前吃过
It was sweeter than you'd think.
比想象得要甜些
Feces?
大便吗
God, no.
当然不是
Brains.
是大脑
And LSD.
还有迷幻剂
I love LSD.
我超爱迷幻剂
Ready.
准备好了
Dr. Bishop, we're going to inject
贝博士 我们将要把
that solution into the base of your brain.
这管溶液注射到你的大脑底部
Oh, fun.
有意思
What was your name, again?
你叫啥 再给我说遍
Simon. Simon.
西蒙 西蒙
Like in the game "Simon says".
就是那个"西蒙说"游戏的西蒙吧
I'm going to have to listen to you.
我得好好听你的话
Isn't that right, young lady?
我说得对吗 小姐
Yes, he's a very smart boy.
没错 他是挺聪明的
Okay, this may look scary, but--
好 这看上去有点吓人 但其实
I suddenly feel very tired, Simon.
西蒙 我突然好累啊
Here.
来
Simon says, "Go to sleep now, Walter."
西蒙说 "沃尔特 快睡觉吧"
What if this doesn't work?
这要是不管用呢
Dr. Bishop?
贝博士会怎么样
It has to.
必须成功
When I was in my freshman year at college--
我读大一的时候
I'm at Stanford.
在斯坦福
And in the middle of the night,
有天半夜里
my roommate comes banging on my door.
我的室友跑来狂敲我的门
Tells me to wake up, come check out the TV.
叫我快点醒醒 去看电视
I tell him to go away. I...
我叫他走开 我...
I have a girl in my bed.
当时床上还有个妹子
But he won't take no for an answer.
但我不答应 他就不消停
So me and the girl...
所以我和那个女孩
Emily...
她叫艾米丽
we get dressed,
我俩只得穿上衣服
go to the common room.
一起去了公共休息室
On the TV they're showing footage from...
电视上 正在播出来自
Chicago, L.A....
芝加哥 洛杉矶
London.
还有伦敦的画面
Observers going from house to house and...
观察者们挨家挨户地扫荡
dragging people out into the street.
把人们都拖到大街上
That was 2015. The purge.
那是2015年 大清洗
I'm watching people...
我眼睁睁地看着人们
being dragged from their homes,
被拖出自己的家门
led into the street, and being...
集中到街道上 然后
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表