剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Thank you.
多谢
Okay, Dr. Blake West and Teresa Jaffee, RN.
布雷克·韦斯特医生和特蕾莎·加菲护士
See, I wonder if either of them Are still working here.
不知他们两人是否还在这里工作
Ms. Jaffee,
加菲女士
Is this your signature on the death certificate?
这张死亡证明上是你的签名吗
Yes.
是的
Can you tell us what you remember
能告诉我们 关于这个男婴布莱恩
about baby boy Bryant?
你还记得什么吗
I was in the delivery room when he was born.
他出生时我就在产房♥
He was so... pale.
他当时很 苍白
When Dr. West held him up,
韦斯特医生把他举起来时
the lights in the O.R. burned his skin.
手术室的光线灼伤了他的皮肤
We had to put him in a special ward
我们不得不把他放在
with no windows and no lights.
没有窗户和光线的特殊病房♥
So when Dr. West told me that the baby had died,
所以韦斯特医生告诉我那孩子去世时
I was relieved that he wasn't suffering anymore.
我很庆幸 他不用再继续受煎熬了
What is it?
怎么了
I've never told anyone this.
我从未对人说起过
As they carried him out...
他们把孩子送出来时
I thought I heard him cry.
我好像听到了孩子的哭声
It was faint.
声音很微弱
But I thought I heard him.
但我觉得我听到了
I assumed I had imagined it.
我以为是我想象出来的
Do you remember where he was taken to?
你还记得孩子被送到哪里去了吗
It was a private insurance company.
是一家私人保险公♥司♥
Um, something like...
好像叫...
Cilas or...
"赛拉斯"
Cyrpo, uh...
还是"赛普"什么的
Cyprox?
"赛普洛克斯"
Yes. That's it.
对 就是这个
Cyprox, Incorporated.
赛普洛克斯公♥司♥
I was told they'd be handling the autopsy.
他们说由这家公♥司♥负责尸体解剖
Thank you so much for your help.
非常感谢你的帮助
Okay.
好吧
How'd you know Cyprox?
你是怎么知道赛普洛克斯公♥司♥的
Because they paid my mother's medical bills
因为我母亲患癌症期间
while she was dying of cancer.
是这家公♥司♥支付的医疗费
And Cyprox was a subsidiary
赛普洛克斯隶属于一家
of a larger company called Kelvin Genetics.
更大的公♥司♥ 凯文基因研究所
Why do I have a bad feeling about this?
为什么我有种不好的预感
Because Kelvin Genetics became Massive Dynamic.
因为凯文基因研究所后来更名为巨力集团
"Cyprox, Inc."
赛普洛克斯公♥司♥
It's been years since I heard that name.
很久没听过这个名字了
We have reason to believe that Cyprox, Inc.
我们有理由认为 赛普洛克斯公♥司♥
abducted an infant from a hospital 22 years ago.
22年前从医院绑♥架♥了一名婴儿
I'm afraid your suspicions are true.
恐怕你们的怀疑是对的
What can you tell us about him?
你都了解些什么
The boy had an unidentified genetic abnormality.
那个男孩患有一种未知的基因异常
He would have died within a matter of days.
就当时的情况 他活不了几天
But this same genetic deformity
但正是这种基因异常
made him suitable for some...
使他很适合作为
genetic experimentation.
基因实验的对象
Walter discovered specific animal cells
沃尔特在尸体上找到了
on the body that we found.
某种动物细胞
Chromatophores.
色素细胞
The nature of the boy's cellular abnormality
他的细胞异常的本质
allowed those cells to be implanted into his system,
使色素细胞得以在他体内衍生
making him able to blend into his surroundings.
所以他能够与周围的环境浑然一体
Making him a perfect spy or soldier.
使他成为完美的间谍或士兵
Well, there were military applications, yes.
没错 是有军事方面的用途
Unexpectedly, the experiment also allowed this child to survive.
出乎意料的是 这项实验也使他活了下来
Something about the chromatophores
色素细胞的某些特性
offset his very fragile condition.
补偿了他极虚弱的体质
And you knew about this?
你一直都知道这件事
No.
不
This was a satellite research facility, one of dozens.
这家公♥司♥只是众多子研究院之一
Neither Dr. Bell nor I had any specific knowledge
贝尔博士和我都不知道
of what was going on.
具体是怎么回事
Now, I'm not trying to justify what was done.
我不是在为既定的事实辩护
I'm just saying that this child would have died
我是想说 如果没有这项实验
had he not been part of that program.
这个孩子将会死去
Maybe that would have been better.
也许死了更好
I think I'll send the boy's files over to Walter's lab,
我会把男孩的档案送到沃尔特的实验室
maybe there's something in them that can help.
也许能找到有用的信息
If you didn't know about him,
如果你之前不知道这个男孩的事
how are you so familiar with all this?
为什么现在对这一切都了如指掌
There was a fire in the lab ten years ago.
十年前 实验室有一场火灾
And we assumed that all the subjects
我们以为 所有的实验对象
had died in that fire.
都在火灾中丧生了
That was the first time that William and I ever learned of Eugene.
那时我和威廉才知道尤金这个人
Eugene?
尤金
Well, that's what the researchers called him.
至少研究人员这么称呼他
"U-gene."
不明基因
Short for "unknown genetic disorder."
"不明基因异常"的缩写
His entire life, he didn't have a proper name.
他整个人生 都没有个像样的名字
We assumed that he'd died.
我们以为他死了
And, as you can imagine, it was impossible to prove.
你们也知道 这根本无从查证
So...
所以
Now it seems as if we were wrong.
现在看来 是我们错了
Ziggy?
吉吉
Ziggy?
吉吉
Here, kitty, kitty.
到这来 小猫咪
Ziggy?
吉吉
Where are you?
你跑哪儿去了
Come in.
进来吧
Sorry it took Broyles so long to sign off on this stuff.
抱歉布洛伊这么久才同意把这些拿给你
I was starting to get worried.
我都有点担心了
For all your help the other day,
那天你全力相助
I'm surprised he didn't give you a badge.
我很惊讶他竟然没给你一个徽章
Thank you.
谢谢
That's my job.
职责所在
No, no, I mean,
不 我是说
thank you for treating me like a human being.
谢谢你还把我当人类对待
I haven't been getting that a lot lately.
最近可没几个人这么对我
I appreciate it.
非常感谢
So you really think it'll get you back
你确定它能把你送回到
to where you came from?
你原来的地方吗
The machine was powerful enough to snap me out of my timeline.
这机器能把我从我的时间线弄到这里
Stands to reason that it's powerful enough to snap me back in.
再把我送回去也不无可能啊
I suppose that makes sense.
是说得通
I hope so.
但愿如此
My best chance of getting back home.
它是我回家的最好机会了
Alt universes, different timelines.
平行世界 平行时间
Olivia says that, eventually,
奥利维亚说
all of this is going to seem run of the mill,
这些最终都会显得很正常
which, frankly,
老实说
I'm having a hard time believing.
我可不太相信
It's insane how none of this phases her.
这些对她毫无影响真难以置信
She's made quite an impression on you, huh?
她给你很大触动吧
I've never met anyone like her before.
我从没遇见过像她这样的人
Yeah, I know what you mean.
是啊 我懂的
You were together, weren't you?
你们以前是一对 是吗
You and Olivia,
你和奥利维亚
back where you came from.
在你的世界里
Yeah, we are.
对 没错
Uh, I'm--I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean to No, no, no.
我不是有意... 没事
It's okay.
没关系
The Olivia you're talking about...
你所说的奥利维亚
That's not my Olivia.
不是我的奥利维亚
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表