剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Okay, I-- you were scared.
好吧 你当时很怕
I mean, after what you'd been through,
毕竟你经历了那么多
coming to a new home with a woman that you hardly knew--
又跟一个你完全不了解的女人到了一个新家
And I kept calling you "Ms. Sharp."
我总是喊你"夏普女士"
Yes, you did. That's true.
是啊 没错
And I told you, that you didn't need to worry
我跟你说 你不用担心了
that we were a family now...
现在我们是一家人了
and that whatever happened, we had each other.
不论风风雨雨 我们将共同面对
And we'd be okay.
我们不会有事
And I-I kissed you on the forehead.
我吻了你的前额
I kissed you good night,
跟你道晚安
and you called me "Nina."
你喊我"妮娜"
That was the first time you'd ever done that.
那是你第一次那么喊我
I can only remember pieces...
我的记忆是零碎的
Just fragments.
残缺不全
It's like looking at a photo album of somebody else's life.
就像在看别人的生平相册
This isn't going to work.
这样是没用的
I don't want them to keep hurting you, but...
我不想他们再伤害你 但是...
The only person that this has ever worked with is Peter.
这种方法就只在彼得身上起效过
Peter Bishop?
彼得·贝肖普
The cortexiphan, my abilities--
克特西芬 我的能力
it's only ever worked when I've been around him.
都只有当他在我身边的时候才会起效
Nina?
尼娜
Nina, are you okay?
尼娜 你没事吧
Oh, oh! I-I-I-I-I don't know.
我不知道
I need somebody in here now!
我需要帮助
Stand back.
后退
What is it?
怎么了
She, uh--she needs medical attention now.
她需要马上就医
Look, you can tell your boss
听着 跟你们老板说
that if she dies, then his leverage dies.
她死了 他就没筹码了
Bring the gurney.
把轮床推过来
Come on
来吧
Olive!
奥利维
Well?
怎么样
I know why it's not working. She needs Peter Bishop.
我知道这为什么没用了 她需要彼得·贝肖普
Apparently, she can't be activated unless he's present.
只有他在场 才能激活她的能力
Somehow I knew he'd be trouble.
我就知道他是个麻烦
Agent Dunham had asked me not to share this with anyone,
德探员之前让我不要告诉别人
but under the circumstances...
但鉴于情况所迫...
That man paid a visit to Olivia several weeks ago.
几周前 那个男人曾经找上了奥利维亚
What?
什么
At that Brooklyn Opera House,
在布鲁克林的歌♥剧院
while the two of you were on the other side.
当时你俩在平行世界
What did he want?
他要做什么
Apparently to warn her.
只是想警告她
He said he'd seen all possible futures, and in every one,
他说他看遍了每一个可能的未来 而每个未来
Olivia was going to die.
奥利维亚都会死去
Peter.
彼得
Yeah.
怎么
You said this man exists out of time.
你说这个男人的存在不受时间局限
What if, at the opera house, weeks ago,
几周前 在歌♥剧院 会不会
he was referring to events that are happening now?
他指的就是现在发生的事呢
Walter, if he was trying to warn her about this abduction,
沃尔特 如果他是想警告她绑♥架♥的事
do you think maybe he knows where she is?
你觉得他会不会知道她在哪
I suppose.
可能吧
Dr. Bishop, do you have any reasonable expectation
贝博士 你能合理地预计出
when this man will wake up?
这个男人醒来的时间吗
I've treated him as best I can,
我已经尽力治疗他了
but he's gone into septic shock.
但他感染性休克了
His vital organs are shutting down one by one.
他的重要器官在逐个衰竭
I'm afraid there's nothing anyone can do for him now.
恐怕现在谁都救不了他了
That was H.Q.
总部来电
Found a match on the man in Olivia's apartment.
奥利维亚公♥寓♥的男子找到匹配对象了
His name is Leland Spivey.
他名叫利兰·斯拜维
His last known address was an apartment in Deerfield.
最近住址是迪尔菲尔德一间公♥寓♥
I'll deploy a S.W.A.T. unit to his place.
我派一支特警队去他家
Uh, you're not gonna find him.
你是找不到他的
Leland Spivey died in a car accident three years ago.
利兰·斯拜维三年前死于车祸
Then how was he in Agent Dunham's apartment weeks ago?
那他怎么会在几周前出现在德探员家
I don't know. Maybe, uh--
我不知道 或许...
Maybe if Jones can cross over at will to the other side,
如果琼斯能自如穿越去平行世界
he's bringing other people back with him?
从那边带人过来了呢
You think the guy on the tape is Spivey's doppelganger?
你认为带子上的人是斯拜维的"二重身"
It doesn't matter. It's a dead end.
无关紧要 这是死胡同
The only way to find Olivia is through him.
要找到奥利维亚只能通过他
You heard Dr. Bishop. He's dying.
你听到贝博士的话了 他要死了
But he's not dead.
但他还没死呢
He still has brain function.
他大脑还能运行
Peter, you're not suggesting--
彼得 你不是在说
Why not? Suggesting what?
有何不可 说什么
He wants to go into the observer's mind.
他想进入观察者的思维
Is that possible?
这能做到吗
Walter, you know the only way that I'm going to find Olivia
沃尔特 你知道找到奥利维亚的唯一办法
is if you can put me into his consciousness.
就是你让我进入他的意识
Peter, this man's brain could operate in ways
彼得 这个人♥大♥脑的工作方式
we can't even imagine.
我们都无法想象
And if he dies when you are in his mind,
如果他死的时候你还在他的意识里
you could well die too.
你可能也会死
Can you do it?
你能做到吗
Yes.
能
Good. Then let's get started. We don't have much time.
好 那我们就开始吧 时间紧迫
Okay, Peter, here we go.
好了 彼得 开始了
The beginning of all things.
万物的起源
I have been privileged to witness it...
我有幸目睹...
as I am to witness my end.
一如我要目睹自己的终点
You know that you're dying?
你知道你要死了
Yes. I was shot.
当然 我受了枪伤
By who?
谁开的枪
That is not the relevant question.
那不是要紧的问题
Yes. Olivia.
对了 奥利维亚
You said she needs my help.
你说她需要我帮助
Does that mean you know where she is?
你是说你知道她在哪吗
That, too, is not relevant...
这 也不是要紧的问题
not yet.
暂且不是
I am sorry, but I do not have long,
抱歉 但是我时间不多了
and there is much I need you to understand before I go.
我走前 还有很多事需要你理解
Who...
你是谁...
or what...
或者说...
are you?
是什么
I am called "September."
我名叫"九月"
But that is a code designation
但那只是派给我们
given to members of our scientific team.
科学队成员的代号♥
Scientists.
科学家
From where?
哪里的科学家
A more apt question would be, "From when?"
更合适的问题是 "哪年的科学家"
We are you--
我们是你们
were.
曾经是
Human...
普通人
Many generations after your lifetime.
在你们很久以后的人
We are one of countless possible futures for humanity.
我们是人类数不清的可能未来之一
Our technology has uniquely afforded us the ability
我们的科技让我们唯一地享有
to travel within and outside of time
在时空中穿梭的能力
so that we may observe our beginnings.
这样我们就能观察我们的起源
But you've done a lot more than observe.
但你做的可远不止观察
Yes.
是啊
It was my attempt to rectify the mistake I made.
我是在试着纠正我所犯下的错误
What mistake?
什么错误
Is that...?
那是...
Your real father...
你的生父
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表