剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
This is not good. What?
情况不妙 怎么了
I think I broke the wand.
我好像把冲击棒弄坏了
Can you fix it?
能修好吗
I can try.
我试试看
Set up the buffers and I'll see what I can do.
设置好缓冲器 我尽力而为吧
It's not green.
灯没有变绿
The activation light-- it's red.
启动灯还是红色的
No, actually, it's going back and forth.
不 其实是红绿交替
Simon, something's wrong.
西蒙 设备肯定出问题了
The buffers are having trouble communicating with each other.
缓冲器之间的信♥号♥♥传输出现了障碍
That doesn't make any sense. There's--
这怎么可能 这里...
There's nothing here to interfere with the signal.
这里没有什么东西能干扰信♥号♥♥啊
And no phones, no radio waves...
既没有手♥机♥ 也没有无线电波...
What is it?
怎么了
My tracker. They must have activated it.
肯定是我体内的追踪器被激活了
We need to get him out of here.
我们得救他出来
But how would they know it's us?
他们怎么知道是我们
I don't know. But they know we're here.
不知道 但他们知道我们的位置了
There must be enough of a signal down here to trigger the amber.
这里一定有足够激活琥珀的信♥号♥♥
Okay, but even so, the wand is broken,
可即便如此 冲击棒坏了
how do we get him out of there?
我们也无法把他救出来啊
I don't know.
我也不知道
I hear sirens. We have to leave.
我听到警报了 我们得马上离开
We have to get him out of there now.
必须立即把他救出来
Okay, I have an idea.
好吧 我有办法了
Here, take this.
给 拿着
When I say "now"...
我一说"开始"
trigger the amber. But
你就激活琥珀 可是...
Three...
三...
two...
二...
one.
一
We need him.
世界需要他
Simon... Do it.
西蒙 照我说的做
Now.
开始
Sir.
长官
William Bell,
威廉·贝尔
you just left him there?
你为什么没救他
You remember what he did to Olivia.
你不记得他对奥利维亚了什么吗
Even you can't be that compassionate.
就连你也不会同情他那种人
But we need him, don't we?
可我们需要他的帮助 不是吗
But otherwise, how are we going to get access--
否则我们怎么能够进入...
It's okay.
没事的
We have everything we need.
有这个就够了
I'm sorry about your friend.
你朋友的事我很遗憾
We'll do everything we can to get him back.
我们会尽力把他救出来的
I promise.
我发誓
Do you...know me?
你...认得我吗
I don't know how I could.
我应该不可能认识你吧
I've been stuck in that amber for over 20 years,
我已在琥珀中困了二十余年了
you barely look old enough--
而你这么年轻...
Henrietta?
你是汉丽埃塔吗
Hi, dad.
爸爸 你好
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表