剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
in all metal objects in the vicinity.
都留下了剩余磁化力
Do you have any idea what caused it?
你知道是什么原因引起的吗
No. Not yet.
不 暂时还不知道
I'll--I'll need to take some samples
我先要收集一些样本
before I can develop a proper theory.
才能给出合理的假设
Um, but I-I-I will require some of the plane's wreckage
但我要些飞机残骸
and the black box.
和黑匣子
Go ahead and collect whatever evidence you need here.
需要收集什么证据尽管去拿
Agent Farnsworth and I will coordinate with NTSB
方探员和我会去和运安委进行协调
to take custody of the wreckage and the bodies.
代为保管飞机残骸和尸体
Peter...
彼得
While I'm collecting the samples,
我去收集样本的时候
just down the road, I saw a sign for a place
沿着路一直走 我看到一个标志
that serves delicious homemade rhubarb pie.
那里有卖♥♥好吃的自♥制♥大黄派
Who's hungry?
你们谁饿了
There.
在那
"The best in Westfield." Do you see?
"西田镇最好的大黄派" 你们看到了吗
Damn it. What's up?
该死 怎么了
I can't get a signal.
我收不到信♥号♥♥了
I'm gonna hit that pay phone on the corner,
我去那边角落用下投币电♥话♥
see if I can get an E.T.A. from Astrid.
问问阿斯特丽德能不能给出预计到达时间
We may have to get the rhubarb to go.
可能得买♥♥个大黄派带走了
All right. We'll meet you in there. Okay.
行 我们里面见 好
Come on in out of the cold, gentlemen.
外面那么冷 快进来 先生们
Have a seat.
请坐
What can I get for you?
你们要点什么
Your largest slice of rhubarb pie
来份你这最大的大黄派
and coffee, please.
和咖啡 谢谢
All right. And for you? Just the bathroom.
好的 你呢 我只要上个厕所
Uh, it's in the back there-- first door on your right.
就在后面 右手边第一扇门就是
Thanks.
多谢
So where you folks from?
你们从哪来
Boston.
波士顿
Ah, it's a lovely city.
那城市不错
Got an uncle out in Somerville.
我有个叔叔在萨默维尔
Your first time in Vermont?
你们第一次来佛蒙特吗
Are we in Vermont? I had no idea.
我们在佛蒙特 还真没注意
What, you folks lost? Not that I'm aware of.
什么 你们迷路了吗 我想没有吧
Well, how does a man drive all the way from Boston to Vermont
你从波士顿一路开到佛蒙特
and not even know that he's there?
居然还不知道你在哪
Oh, I'm not allowed to drive.
我不能开车
I haven't renewed my license
我从精神病院出来之后
since I got out of the mental institution.
还没来得及更新驾照
You know what? I like you.
你知道吗 我挺喜欢你的
Pie's on the house.
这份派免费
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
Looks like June got you some coffee.
看来琼已经给你咖啡了
How's your evening going?
你今晚还好吗
Excellent.
棒极了
And yours?
你呢
Just fine. So what can I get for you?
还行 你要点什么吗
Pardon?
你说什么
What do you want to order?
你想要点些什么
But... but I ordered a moment ago.
但 但我刚刚才点过的
This is my busiest shift.
这是我最忙的一班
Do you want to order or not?
你到底点不点
But I did.
但我真点过了
I-I ordered rhubarb pie.
我点了份大黄派
And you even offered to give it to me free of charge.
你还说不收我的钱
Are you trying to steal food?
你想偷吃的吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
Nobody steals from me.
没人能从我这偷吃的
Not you, not Cliff, nobody.
你不能 克里夫不能 所有人都不能
You hear me, old man?
听清了吗 老头
I hear you. I hear you perfectly well.
听清了 听得很清楚
Still got to get you that pie.
我还没给你那份派
Must've forgot. I'm sorry about that.
我肯定是忘了 很抱歉
Please...
救命
And there you go.
给你
Anything else I can get for you?
还要什么吗
No.
不用了
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
You're very welcome.
不客气
Peter! Peter!
彼得 彼得
Walter!
沃尔特
Peter...
彼得
I'm okay.
我没事
What--what happened?
怎么了
I don't know, but there's a guy in the back room.
我不清楚 但后面房♥间有个人
I think the cook attacked him. He's pretty beat up.
我想那个厨师打了他 他被打得很惨
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on.
走吧
Pulse pressure's weak...
脉压很弱
probably as a result of the puncture in the arm.
可能是因为手臂被刺穿
An inch to the right,
要再往右一英寸
it would've hit his brachial artery.
就会伤到他的肱动脉了
I just found another body behind the counter.
我在柜台后面又发现了一具尸体
What are you thinking, serial killer? I don't know.
你怎么看 连环杀手吗 不知道
I mean, I think there's something off about this entire town.
我觉得这整个镇子都有问题
Meaning what?
什么意思
The whole place is deserted.
这里荒凉无人
I can't get a cell signal. All the phone lines are down.
我收不到信♥号♥♥ 所有电♥话♥线都瘫痪了
Do I take that to mean that we can't call for an ambulance?
就是说我们不能打电♥话♥叫救护车了吗
What, you can't treat him here?
什么 你不能在这儿救他吗
Well, he's lost too much blood.
他失血过多
Unless he is administered fluid, resuscitation,
除非输液 做心脏复苏
and a blood transfusion immediately,
并马上输血
he may not make it.
他可能就撑不下去了
Well, the nearest hospital is 20 miles away.
最近的医院离这有二十英里
Then let's get movin'.
那就赶快走吧
Grab his feet.
抬他的脚
Where am I?
我在哪
You've sustained some injuries.
你受了伤
We're going to get you to a hospital. No.
我们正送你去医院 不
No, we can't leave. We--we can't leave.
不 我们走不了 我们 我们走不了
You're going to be all right.
你会没事的
Stay with us. What's your name?
别昏过去 你叫什么
Cliff.
克里夫
Cliff Hayes.
克里夫·海耶斯
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
Yeah, "Welcome to Westfield."
对 "欢迎回到西田镇"
Yyou must've gotten turned around someplace. Yeah, I guess so.
你肯定在什么地方掉头了 我想也是
You just got to stay on the main road.
你就沿着主路一直开
It takes you right back to the highway.
就能回高速了
Yeah, I-I thought I did.
对 我以为我是直行
What the hell is going on here?
这里到底怎么了
That's not possible.
不可能啊
We can't leave. We can't leave.
我们走不了 我们走不了
We can't leave.
我们走不了
I think our friend's right.
我想我们的朋友说得对
We're trapped here.
我们被困在这了
Hello?
有人吗
FBI. Anyone here?
我门是联调局 这有人吗
Put him down here, Peter.
放下他 彼得
His pulse is dropping.
他的脉搏在减慢
Start the blood transfusion immediately.
得马上输血
With what, Walter?
用什么输血 沃尔特
Uh, see if you can find a first aid kit.
去看看能否找到个急救箱
There might be an I.V.
里面也许有静脉注射器
I'm "O" Negative, so I can donate.
我是O型阴性血 我可以输给他
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表