剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
It's no mistake that I-I do what I do.
我现在所作的工作也是缘于此
I want to understand myself.
我想了解自己的想法
I want to help people like me.
我想去帮助那些跟我一样的人
Have you ever acted on it?
你做过什么事吗
No.
没有
But I've wanted to.
但我一直想那么做
What stopped you?
那你为什么没有做呢
Not what.
不是为"什么"
Who.
是为"谁"
She--she helped me find just small...
她帮我找到了
moments of peace.
片刻的安宁
Moments... that I can hold on to.
能让我支撑住的片刻
Your mother. No.
是你的母亲 不是
My mother would...
我的母亲她...
Her--her name was Marjorie.
她叫马乔里
And what my father did with cruelty
我父亲想用残暴治好我
she did with love.
她用爱做到了
She taught me that I didn't have to live in the darkness.
她让我明白 我不必生活在阴影里
That when I got the urges,
即便我有那种冲动
that I c--I could just step out of it
我也能摆脱黑暗
and into the light.
投入光明
This--this is crazy.
这一切太疯狂了
This--this is--
简直是...
Because sometimes when I, um,
有时我会想
imagine what my life would've been like without her...
如果没有她我会变成什么样
This is it.
就会变成这样
Can I see you?
能跟你谈谈吗
I wish I could tell him.
我真希望我能告诉他
And tell him what?
告诉他什么
That it doesn't have to be this way.
他不一定非要这样
That--that there's a way.
还有别的生活方式
That he just had no one
只是 没有人来
to--to--to, uh, to teach him.
教会他
I mean, you said so yourself.
你刚才不也说
Some things happened...
在这边的世界里
some way in this world, and--and--
有些事情发生了
and some didn't, right?
而有些事情却没有 不是吗
That may be so.
也许是这样的
But John...
但是 约翰
He can never know that you exist.
他不能知道你的存在
You understand that.
你得明白
There's no other road for him.
他没有别条路可走
Right.
没错
Her name is Noreen Miller. 32.
姓名 诺琳·米勒 32岁
Okay, so when did this happen?
这是什么时候发生的
She disappeared from a gas station rest stop about an hour ago.
约一小时前在一个加油站的休息区失踪
The security cameras picked up an image of him
就在她失踪前 监控摄像头
just before she disappeared.
拍到了嫌犯的图像
There's another victim?
又有一名受害者吗
Okay, John thinks he may be able to help you guys find him.
约翰认为他也许能帮助你们找到嫌犯
Let's go get him.
我们去找他
Where is he? Bathroom.
他人呢 在洗手间
It's gone.
那东西没了
What's gone?
什么没了
The photograph of his father.
他父亲的照片
I take full responsibility, sir.
这件事我负全责 长官
I'm the senior officer, and--
我是高级军官 我...
Sir, Lincoln's just trying to protect me.
长官 林肯是在替我承担责任
This was my idea.
那是我的主意
I'm not interested in culpability right now.
现在不是追究责任的时候
Do we have any leads?
有什么线索没
We think we know where he's going.
我们大概知道他想去哪里
You don't sound entirely convinced.
你好像不那么确定
We--we--
我们...
We think that he's trying to find the killer.
我们认为他想找到凶手
And why would he do that?
他干嘛要这么做
Because, we believe, he wants to stop him.
我们认为 他想阻止凶手
We're online.
连上了
Professor John McClennan is not from here.
约翰·麦克莱农教授不是这边的人
The differences between his universe and ours
他一时间不理解这边
will take him time to comprehend,
与那边的差别
which will make it easier to track him.
这会有助于我们快点找到他
He does not have a "Show me",
他没有"证件"
which means his access to public transportation is restricted.
就使用不了公共交通
Although given a psychological profile,
不过根据他的心理分♥析♥来看
there's a 43.2% chance
还是有43.2%的可能性
that under extraordinary circumstances,
他会在特殊情况下
he would be willing to steal someone's identification.
盗用别人的身份证
I'd say this is pretty extraordinary.
你的分♥析♥太棒了
Initial calculations indicate
初步分♥析♥表明
that there are 219 potential routes
在他失踪的时间里
he could've taken in the time he's been missing,
可能选择的路线共有219条
but the possibilities branch out exponentially
但他在外面待的越久
the longer that he's out there.
数量会以指数方式增长
Even with our facial recognition programs,
即使用我们的面部识别系统
going through that much data
要处理如此大的数据量
is going to take a long time.
也是要花相当一段时间的
How long?
要多久
13 hours, plus or minus.
十三个小时左右
If you're right, Agent Dunham,
如果德探员你是正确的话
then finding Professor McClennan
那么找到麦克莱农教授
is our best chance to save Noreen Miller.
也是救回诺琳·米勒的最佳契机
Let me know when you have something.
有进展了再告诉我
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
I have an idea.
我有个主意
You know, that woman processes more information
她一个小时所处理的信息量
in an hour than you and I will in a lifetime,
比你我一辈子要处理的还多
so if she hasn't thought of it, it's not there.
她没提及到的情况就不会发生
Yes, but she didn't see the photograph of John's father,
没错 但她没有见过那张约翰父亲的照片
and I did.
而我有
Now, John said his father worked as a farmhand,
约翰又说他父亲是农场的工人
so if we can trace the farm, then we--
如果我们找到那农场的话 那么
Yeah, but we can't
没错 但办不到
because John's father didn't own the farm,
我们这边的约翰他父亲不是农场主
so his name wouldn't be on it.
所以按他的名字查不到
I understand, but in the photograph,
我明白你意思 但照片里
he was standing in front of a tractor
他身后那辆拖拉机
with commercial plates.
上面有车牌
Pennsylvania, TR53879.
宾夕法尼亚州TR53879
We can trace the registration.
可以查到注册信息
Weir Farm.
维尔农场
Shut down ten years ago, after the Richboro fires.
十年前里奇伯勒大火之后就关闭了
It's been unoccupied ever since.
之后就一直闲置着
Noreen Miller.
诺琳·米勒
Goes without saying, but I'm still gonna say it.
我还是要罗嗦一句
All necessary steps should be taken
要用尽一切必要手段
to bring her home unharmed.
把她安全救回
Any questions?
还有问题吗
Let's go.
出发
Ride with me.
我载你
It doesn't have to be like this.
你不必这样的
You don't have to hurt her.
你不用伤害她
You're going for the 45 Silver.
在找希尔维四五式手♥枪♥吧
You keep it in the toolbox.
就在工具箱里
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
That's where he kept it.
他就放在那儿
My dad.
我爸爸
What are you?
你是什么
I was like you.
以前我也像你这样
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表