剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
you're much prettier than your predecessor.
你比你的前任漂亮多了
I still don't know why Walter needed that log book,
我还是不知道沃尔特要那本记录干嘛
and he's not telling me,
他也不肯说
and he won't back off that Bell thing, either.
而且他也不会放弃调查贝尔的事
Oh, man.
你啊
Oh. One, second, hold on. I got it.
等一下 别动 我来
God. Oh, that's got to smart.
天哪 肯定很疼吧
That's what happens when you drink and mince.
你喝了酒切菜就会这样
Thank you.
谢谢
What's the matter?
怎么了
You worried about Walter too, 'cause honestly,
你也在担心沃尔特吗 实话说
you shouldn't be. I'm sure he's--
没必要 我敢肯定他
No, I'm not thinking about Walter.
不 我没在想沃尔特
I was thinking about that girl, Jessica.
我在想那个女孩 杰西卡
Oh, one encounter with us
她只是碰见我们一次
and her child almost becomes an orphan.
她的孩子就差点成为孤儿
And we deal with this every day.
而我们每天都要应对这样的事
We're playing the odds, Peter.
我们在赌运气 彼得
I mean, what do you really think
你觉得我们真能
our chances are of having a normal life?
过上正常人的生活吗
Olivia, I know you're scared about
奥利维亚 我知道
what happened in the lab yesterday.
昨天实验室里发生的事情吓到你了
I don't know what's happening to me.
我不知道我是怎么回事
What I'm becoming. I've got this--
我会变成什么
this power inside me that terrifies me
我体内的能力让我恐惧
because I don't understand it,
因为我不了解它
and I just-- I just want it out.
我只是希望它消失
Okay.
好吧
So we'll figure it out.
我们会想到办法的
Together.
一起想
Is that a personal guarantee?
这算是个人担♥保♥吗
After all we've been through,
经历了这么多
I will not lose you again, Olivia.
我不能再失去你了 奥利维亚
I'm starving.
我饿死了
What's a guy got to do to get
想吃顿好吃的家常饭
a good home-cooked meal around here?
要使出什么招数啊
Where are you now?
你们在哪儿
We're just passing Kenmore Square.
我们正经过肯莫尔广场
Now, what do you mean, it's the sun?
你说是太阳 什么意思
Well, even though we can't see it,
虽然我们看不到
it's still there in the sky.
但它还在天上
Jones must be reflecting the light off of something,
琼斯一定用什么东西把光反射下来了
like one of those disco balls,
就像舞池的球灯那样
and then focusing it,
然后聚焦
like we do with a magnifying glass.
就像用放大镜那样
Well, how is he doing that?
那他怎么做到的
Well, I'm not sure yet, but I have my suspicions.
我还不确定 但我猜到了几分
Yeah, Farnsworth. Agent ID: JH112402.
是的 方 特工号♥码JH112402
And why is he doing it?
他为什么要这么做
Seems like he's trying to burn a hole to China.
简直像是想烧个洞通向中国
It's a myth. Technically,
那只是传说 理论上来说
it would be India, but I doubt it.
烧穿了对面是印度 但我表示怀疑
What does this have to do with nanites?
那这和纳米机器人有什么关系
And how do we even know it's Jones?
我们怎么知道是琼斯干的
So you are now prepared to concede
那你们现在打算承认
that this may well be the work of William Bell?
这可能是威廉·贝尔干的吗
Not my point. Okay, thanks.
不是这个意思 好的 谢谢
Satellite imagery?
卫星图像
Yeah, I just got access to the system.
是的 我刚刚进入了系统
Radio waves.
无线电波
It's coming online right now.
这就上线了
I need geological data on Beacon Hill.
我需要灯塔山的地质资料
Walter, which one of these do you want me to do first?
沃尔特 你要我先做哪件事
All of them.
一起做
Uh, you said that Agent Broyles was on-site?
你说布探员在现场吗
Is he evacuating the area?
他在疏散那片区域吗
Yes, one square mile from the center of the beam.
是的 光束中♥央♥一♥平♥方英里范围
Okay, Walter, the geological's printing.
好的 沃尔特 地质资料打印出来了
Oh, no.
不
Oh, no, what?
不什么
I knew I'd read something about this.
我就知道我在哪儿看过这个
Three months ago, a subterranean oil reservoir
三个月前 在灯塔山下
was discovered below Beacon Hill.
发现地下油藏
What does that mean?
那意味着什么
Imagine putting a match to a can of lighter fluid.
想象把一根火柴放进一个罐火机油里的情形
Unless we stop this soon,
如果不我们尽快加以阻止
the sunbeam will essentially set Boston on fire from below.
这光线将会从地下烧毁波士顿
Uh, Peter, you should alert Agent Broyles.
彼得 你应该通知布探员
Tell him that he'll need to evacuate an area.
告诉他需要疏散的区域
Uh, with a radius much wider than one mile.
半径要远大于一英里
Well, how much?
那是多大
All of it.
整个区域
All of what?
整个什么
Boston.
整个波士顿
We'll call you back.
我们一会再打过来
Walter, you're right.
沃尔特 你是对的
There is a radio frequency that's not owned by the government.
有一个无线电频率不归政♥府♥所有
That's transmitting in the S-band.
它通过S波段传输
What's the frequency?
频率是多少
2202.518.
2202.518
Actually, there's two frequencies.
实际上有两个频率
What?
什么
Also .520.
小数点后也是520
Of course.
当然了
You brilliant bastard, Belly.
你这个天才的混账 贝利
Quick, give me something to write on.
快 找个能写字的东西给我
Dunham.
德纳姆
Turn around, head south!
掉头 朝南走
Towards Beech Street, on the edge of Chinatown.
朝榉树街走 就在唐人街旁边
Why? What's there?
为什么 去那里干嘛
I believe that's where Jones is commanding the satellites from.
我相信那就是琼斯控制卫星的地方
What satellites, Walter?
什么卫星 沃尔特
I think Jones has commandeered two private satellites,
我认为琼斯强用了两个私人卫星
or maybe he'd launched them,
又或者这是他发射的
and they're the disco balls that are
这两个卫星就像舞池球灯一样
bouncing the sunlight around the planet.
将阳光反射到地球上
In any case, I have triangulated the signals,
不管怎样 我对那信♥号♥♥进行了三角定位
and they appear to be coming from the 1600 block off Beech Street.
显示信♥号♥♥发自榉树街1600街区
Interrupt the signals and you shut off the sun.
把信♥号♥♥中断 就能把太阳关掉了
Well, you know what I mean.
你明白我什么意思吧
Okay, we're on our way.
好的 我们这就赶过去
Ah! Get me a knife. My lemon cake's ready.
给我一把刀 我的柠檬蛋糕做好了
Walter, if you were hungry,
沃尔特 如果你饿了
I could've gotten you something.
我可以给你找些吃的
This is not about food, Athos,
这和饿不饿无关 阿托斯
this is about Bell.
和贝尔有关
Where's the knife?
刀子呢
Please, quickly?
拜托 快给我
All right. This is the 1600 block.
好了 这里就是1600街区了
See anything?
有什么发现吗
Peter, look.
彼得 看
That antenna.
那天线
Do you think that's what's controlling the satellites?
你觉得是它在控制两个卫星吗
Could be.
有可能
There's the other one.
另一个在那里
Okay, I'll take this one, you take the other one.
好了 我负责这个 你负责另一个
Okay, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
好 但我不知道该怎么做
We got to turn them off.
我们要关了它们
We'll just figure it out when we get up there.
到那上面再想办法吧
Oh, my god, that smells terrible.
天啊 真难闻
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表