剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
with the device we got off the shapeshifter.
要对我们从变形人那里取来的装置大展拳脚了
And I requisitioned all of the equipment he asked for.
我已下令给他他所需要的所有设备
And do you think that he's confident
你认为他有信心
he can do something with it?
能从中发现什么吗
He seems pretty confident, in general.
他总体上来说很自信
Olivia...
奥利维亚
I may have only met you a few weeks ago,
虽然我认识你才几周
but I think I know you well enough to know
但就我对你的了解也知道
that this guy's gotten to you.
他让你心神不安
You didn't ask me to take him that tech
你要我去给他那个装置
because you had a dentist appointment.
不是因为你预约了牙医
He was in my dreams, and now he's here.
他曾出现在我梦里 现在却出现在这儿
I-I-I can...
我
maybe understand why he would be in Walter's head,
如果说他是沃尔特儿子的某种重复存在
if he's some iteration of his son, but...
那我能理解沃尔特会看到他 想到他 但
why mine?
我怎么也能
Okay, we got a hit on Malcolm Truss' plates--
马尔科姆·特拉斯的车牌有线索了
Two hours from here, Rutland, Vermont.
离这里两个小时的佛蒙特州 拉特兰
Truss comes in at 11:53 a.m.,
特拉斯上午11点53走进商店
Pays for his gas in cash, alone.
一个人付了油钱 现金支付
Not exactly the behavior of someone
这可不像是
being held against their will.
受人胁迫的样子
Seems more like an accomplice.
看起来更像是共犯
Unless he doesn't know he's with a shapeshifter.
除非他不知道他和变形人在一起
The people I work for built this lab
我老板根据你资料的技术参数
according to the specifications in your file.
建了这间实验室
Automated tissue microarrayer,
自动化的组织微阵列
blood gas analyzer, centrifuges.
血气分♥析♥仪 离心机
I think you'll find we've got everything you'll need.
我想你会发现我们这里的设备应有尽有
This is amazing.
太神奇了
The artificial tissue has adapted...
人造组织的适应程度
remarkably well.
出乎意外的好
Considering the extent of the grafting,
考虑到移植的程度
it's lucky your body didn't reject it.
你身体没有产生排斥真是太难得了
The fact that you're even alive
甚至你能活下来
is nothing short of a miracle.
都是不折不扣的奇迹
Then I suppose that would make you a miracle-worker.
那我想你就是奇迹的缔造者了
After all, the grafts were based on your research.
毕竟移植是基于你的研究
I never thought I'd say this, but...
我从没想过我会这么说 但是
I wish William Bell were alive...
我真希望威廉·贝尔还活着
Just so he could see you.
这样他就能看到你
I truly believed that the work that we were doing
我真心相信我们当时做的工作
was going to change the world.
将会改变世界
And just like that...
一夜之间
Bell shut down the project.
贝尔就终止了那个项目
And all he could say was,
他给出的解释仅仅是
"Some things are not ours to tamper with.
"有些事我们不该插手
"Some things...
有些事
are god's."
需要顺从天意"
One man shouldn't stand in the way of progress,
没有人可以阻挡进步的脚步
not even William Bell.
威廉·贝尔也不行
Well, the good news is
好消息是
I found the source of the cellular degeneration.
我找到了细胞退化的原因
Uh, your genome isn't fully propagating
你的基因组并没有通过
through the artificial tissues.
人工组织进行完全繁殖
Can you fix it?
你能修复这个问题吗
I had hoped this day would come.
我一直期待这一天的到来
Yes, I can.
是的 我能
Hello, Walter.
你好 沃尔特
Nina.
尼娜
I'm probably the last person in the world
现在 我可能是这个世界上
you want to see right now.
你最不想见的人
But Olivia said you weren't doing so well.
但是奥利维亚说你不太好
This man claiming to be your son, Walter...
这个声称是你儿子的男人 沃尔特
If there was ever a time to try to get past our differences,
要说放下我们之间的分歧
it seemed like now.
现在是最佳时机了
I'm fine.
我很好
The man is a scientific anomaly, nothing more.
那人是个科学异常现象 仅此而已
Walter, you're making Peter's favorite dessert.
沃尔特 你正在做彼得最爱的点心
I find that baking custard calms me.
我发现烘焙奶蛋饼可以让我平静
Seeing this man has brought up many things
与那个男人见面 让我想起了很多
I've tried to forget.
我试图忘记的事情
That night at the lake, you begged me to stop,
湖边那晚 你求我停下来
but I couldn't.
但是我不能
I couldn't watch Peter die, not again.
我不能看着彼得再一次死去
I couldn't stand by and do nothing.
我不能袖手旁观
Walter. I've hated you.
沃尔特 我恨你
For 25 years, I hated you.
25年来 我一直恨你
Had you not been there,
要不是你去拦我
the vial wouldn't have been broken,
药水瓶就不会打碎
and I would've healed Peter on the other side.
我就会在另一边治愈彼得
He wouldn't have fallen through the ice.
他就不会坠下冰面
I blamed you for the death of my son.
我为我儿子的死而怨你
I blamed you.
我怨你
I couldn't live with myself...
我一直无法面对自己
Because you were right.
因为你是对的
I'd crossed the line.
我越界了
For the sake of one life,
为了拯救一条生命
I destroyed two worlds.
我毁了两个世界
And over the years, I've come to terms
多年来 我认命了
with the fact that I deserve to be punished...
我认为我应当受到惩罚
To suffer. No.
承受痛苦 不
Walter, you're not that man anymore.
沃尔特 你变了
I've watched you.
我一直关注着你
Working with the fringe division,
和潜科学部门合作
you've done everything in your power to heal the damage.
你已竭尽所能来弥补损害
I saw him, Nina...
我看他时 尼娜
The man.
那个男人
I saw my boy
在那个男人的眼中
in that man's eyes.
我看到了我的儿子
The way he looked that night in the ice...
那晚上冰水里他的样子
floating away from me.
渐渐沉下去 离我远去
God help me, I...
上帝保佑我 我
Saw the eyes of my boy in a man's face.
在那个男人的脸上看到了我儿子的眼睛
That filled me with...
这让我充满
indescribable joy.
不可言喻的快乐
But I don't deserve joy.
但我无权享受快乐
For anyone else,
对其他人来说
this would be received as a miracle--
这也许是奇迹
to get a glimpse of their dead son.
能够重新看一眼死去的儿子
Why should I be rewarded for what I've done?
可我闯了滔天大祸 凭什么如此幸运
Because maybe you've suffered enough.
也许是因为你承受得够多了
No, I can't explain it, Walter.
不 我没法解释 沃尔特
I don't know why he's here.
我不知道他为什么在这
I don't know where he came from.
我不知道他来自何方
But maybe you've just been given a second chance.
但是也许 这是你的第二次机会
I was told you found something.
听说你发现了什么
It's a DNA sequence.
这是DNA序列
Meaning what exactly?
这到意味着什么
Meaning I found six distinct genetic profiles
意味着我在变形人的记忆光盘里
on that memory from the shapeshifter tech.
找到了六组独特的基因档案
Apparently these things are able to switch
看来这些东西可以在他们
between every single identity they've ever taken, not just one.
夺取的身份中任意转换 不再固定在单一身份中
That's gonna make it a lot more difficult to find them.
这样想要找到他们就更难了
No, it's gonna make them impossible to find.
不 这意味着不可能找到他们
The new, improved models do a lot more than
新改良的变形人不仅能做到
just take on the appearance of another person.
展现另外一个人的外表
They replicate their victims down to the molecular level,
他们对受害者的复♥制♥达到了分子水平
including every last strand of DNA.
包括每一根DNA链
You're saying these shapeshifters
你是说这些变性人
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表