剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
I'm hanging up the phone right now.
我先挂电♥话♥了
Call me back when you get a personality I can deal with.
等你能好好跟我说话了再打给我
Can I help you?
有事吗
Making your next call will destroy your life.
你的下一通电♥话♥会断送你的性命
Excuse me? You'll be driving.
什么 你那时在开车
When a taxi cuts you off,
一辆出租车切道
your reaction won't be quick enough
你无法及时反应
because you only have one hand on the wheel.
因为你只用一只手握着方向盘
Oh, okay. Well, thanks, pal.
好吧 多谢提醒 老兄
But my life really is none of your business.
不过我的安危真的不用你操心
Your car is going to flip,
你会翻车
shattering your spinal cord.
脊髓粉碎
You're left a paraplegic, and with no family,
从此半身瘫痪 无依无靠
you end up in a group home.
沦落到进了安养之家
The man who runs it is not...kind.
开办安养之家的不是什么好人
Your body will be discovered more than ten hours after you die.
你的尸体在死后超过十小时才被发现
No one mourns.
没人为你难过
I'm going to spare you from all that misery.
我要让你免受这些苦难
A painless exit from a living nightmare.
安然地离开这活生生的噩梦
Jared Colin.
杰拉德·科林
Apparently, his attacker tried to spray him
显然 攻击他的人试图用
with some kind of atomizer.
某种喷雾器喷他
Yeah, that sounds like our guy.
听起来像是我们要找的人
He said he'd never seen the man before,
他说他以前从未见过此人
So why? What's his motive?
那他的动机呢 为什么要这么做
Hm. The feds, I take it?
我猜你们是联调局的吧
Too many years in this job.
干这工作这么多年了
lawyers and cops--I can spot you guys a mile away.
我隔着一里地都能认出律师和警♥察♥来
Uh, I'm agent Olivia Dunham, and this is Peter Bishop.
我是奥利维亚·德探员 他是彼得·贝肖普
What can you tell us about Mr. Colin, doctor?
科林先生的情况如何 医生
Well, it's not good news.
不是什么好消息
I mean, we saved his life, but his spinal cord is severed
我们虽救了他一命 但他的脊髓从T1以下
right below t-1, so he is not gonna walk again.
切断了 他再也无法站起来了
Come on. He's down here.
过来吧 他就在这边
I wasn't even supposed to be in town.
我本来不该在这里的
I was heading down to Dallas.
我本来准备去达拉斯
Selling my company to my scumbag partner,
把公♥司♥卖♥♥给我那卑鄙的合伙人
who for six years has made my life a living hell.
他这六年把我折磨得生不如死
Today was gonna be the day that I started over.
今天本来是我重新开始的日子
New beginning.
新的起点
But I had a water bottle in my carry-on.
可我的随身行李里装了一瓶水
By the time the damn T.S.A. was done with me,
等那该死的运安局放我走时
I missed my flight.
我错过了航♥班♥
Besides his description,
除了对他的描述
is there anything else that you can tell us?
你还有什么线索能提供给我们吗
Anything that you remember?
还有什么你能记得的
He had this weird rod.
他有个奇怪的棒子
It was blue.
蓝色的
And he'd look into it like he was some kind of fortune teller.
他看了那东西一眼 就像他能预测未来似的
He said I was gonna have a car accident,
他说我会发生一起车祸
and I was gonna end up like this.
然后我就会变成这副德行
So this guy predicted what would happen?
所以此人预言了这一切的发生
Not exactly, but I guess exactly doesn't really matter now.
不完全是 但我想现在细节都不重要了
We think it's possible that the man who attacked you
我们认为袭击你的人很有可能
also killed at least another two people.
还杀害了另外两个人
Do you recognize either of them?
你认识哪一个吗
No.
不认识
He...
他...
He said he wanted to put me out of my misery.
他说他是想帮我脱离苦海
Like he was doing a good deed.
就好像是在做善事
Like he was some kind of saint.
就好像他是个圣徒
I tell ya, I wish he had.
我跟你说 我真希望他做到了
I wish he'd done it. I wish he'd killed me.
我真希望他那么做了 我真希望他杀了我
Nothing to link them.
他们毫无联♥系♥
Period. Period.
完全没有 完全没有
Goose egg. Goose egg.
毫无结果 毫无结果
Zilch. Zilch.
什么都没有 什么都没有
Would you like a cup of coffee?
你想喝杯咖啡吗
I'm going to make a fresh pot.
我正要去煮一壶
Coffee.
咖啡
I understand that has quite an interesting flavor.
我知道咖啡有很独特的味道
Yeah, I suppose it does.
是啊 我想是这样
Have you never had any?
你从没喝过吗
Where I come from,
我们那边
coffee is very rare and thus very expensive.
咖啡十分稀有 因此也十分昂贵
I've never had the privilege.
我一直无缘喝到
Yes, I would like that.
好的 我想喝一杯
Thank you, Astrid.
谢谢你 阿斯特丽德
You're welcome, sweetie.
不客气 亲爱的
Did you ask?
你征求我同意了吗
I didn't hear you ask.
我没听到呢
May I?
能吃一根吗
Certainly not.
当然不可以
That's right. You're still mad at me.
对了 你还生我的气呢
Yes, and now you're breaking my concentration as well.
是啊 你现在还让我不能专心工作
Oh, I'm sorry.
真抱歉
Were you solving world hunger
你是在处理世界饥荒问题
or perfecting the perfect peanut butter milkshake?
还是在完善花生酱奶昔呢
If you must know,
如果你非要问
I was musing on our killer.
我在思考凶手是谁
Agent Dunham reports that he may be attempting
德探员说他可能是想
to put his victims out of their misery,
帮助死者脱离苦海
and if that's the case, then his murder weapon of choice
如果真是这样 他所选择的武器确实
is consistent.
与此相符
The tears of ra? Yes.
拉神之泪吗 是的
Painless and instantaneous.
没有痛苦且立刻起效
And it begins to make sense now.
现在能说得通了
So we're looking for-- for what?
那我们要找的是什么人
A humanitarian killer?
一个人道主义的杀手
Or a compassionate one.
或者是富于同情心
Okay, so you're saying that the killer believes
那么你的意思是 这个凶手坚信
he is saving his victims from a lifetime of suffering
他是想让这些死者免于终生忍♥受痛苦的命运
by killing them.
用死给他们解脱
That sounds like an extremely contorted view of compassion.
听起来真是极其扭曲的同情心啊
Some suffering is worse than death.
有些痛苦让人生不如死
What is Logan International?
罗根国际是什么
It's an airport. Why?
国际机场 怎么了
All three victims traveled through there.
三名死者都曾到过那里
Is that right? How did you miss that?
是这样吗 你怎么漏掉了这个
I didn't.
我没有
They all had different airlines.
他们乘坐了不同航♥空♥公♥司♥的航♥班♥
They had different destinations.
目的地也不同
Mr. Williams was what, two weeks ago?
威廉姆斯先生是两周前吧
Carrie Watson was last month.
凯丽·沃森是上个月
Yes, their travel vouchers indicate that.
从他们的旅游消费券来看确实如此
What is T.S.A.?
TSA是什么意思
Uh, Transportation Security Administration.
是指运输安全管理局
They screen every passenger for safety.
他们为保证安全要检查每位乘客
In that case, correlating their voucher stamps,
如果是这样 将他们的凭证戳联♥系♥起来
I believe they may each have been screened
我想检查他们的
by the same security agent.
是同一名安检员
She's right.
她说得没错
T.S.A. badge 0047.
运安局编号♥0047
My.
真好喝
Thank you. Have a nice flight.
谢谢您 祝您旅途愉快
Hey. Stop that man!
拦下那个人
Hey, whoa, whoa! Stop right there!
喂 你们给我停下
Federal agents.
联邦探员
We're in pursuit of a suspect.
我们在追一名疑犯
Federal regulations.
联邦法规
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表