剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
I can't. Please stop.
我做不到 拜托别这样
I ca-- I just can't right now.
我现在做不到
I'm--I'm tired,
我很累
and I just need rest.
需要休息
Very well.
很好
I'll give you your rest.
我让你休息
We'll try this again in, uh, an hour.
一个小时之后再做尝试
Wait. Stop.
等等 停在这
What? What do you see?
怎么 你看见什么了
I don't see anything.
什么也没看见
But I really have to pee, and I don't want to miss anything.
我要去厕所 但我又不想错过什么
I've had the same issue for the past ten minutes.
我都为这事纠结了十分钟了
Great. Well, you won't have to wait too much longer.
很好 你们也不用再等很久了
We can't dig any deeper because--
我们没法再往下挖了 因为...
Hold on a second.
等一下
If I decrease the chrome and the saturation...
如果我减弱黄色并降低饱和度
That looks like a person.
看上去像个人
Hello.
你好啊
Can facial rec tell us who this guy is?
面部识别系统能查出他是谁吗
Send me a capture of the image. I'll forward it to FBI.
给我发一张截图 我转给联调局
They can cross-reference with interpol's database.
他们可以跟国际刑♥警♥的数据库做参照
Clearly he works for that harridan Nina.
他显然是那个臭老太婆尼娜的手下
It's who Nina's working for that worries me.
我担心的是尼娜是谁的手下
I've been racking my brain trying to figure out
我绞尽脑汁都想不通
why would Nina be dosing Olivia with cortexiphan?
为什么尼娜会给奥利维亚注射克特西芬
But then it occurred to me.
然后我突然想到
The only person who's ever done anything like that,
至少在我的时间线里 唯一这么做过的
at least in my timeline, was David Robert Jones.
是戴维·罗伯特·琼斯
Maybe he's trying to do the same thing again.
也许他是想故伎重演
Do what? Activate Olivia.
做什么 激活奥利维亚
For what purpose?
为什么
I don't know.
不知道
We could never figure it out.
我们当时就没有搞明白
But maybe it's for the same reasons now.
但现在他可能是出于同样的原因
Yes.
是的
His goal is the same.
他的目标是一样的
You, talk to me.
你 快说
What do you know about David Robert Jones?
关于戴维·罗伯特·琼斯你都知道什么
What do you know about Olivia?
关于奥利维亚你又知道什么
She needs you.
她需要你
Oh, my God. He's been shot.
老天 他中枪了
Check his breathing, dear.
检查一下他的呼吸
There's no exit wound.
没有子弹射出的伤口
That bullet's still in him, Walter.
子弹还在他体内 沃尔特
His breathing is shallow. Pulse is weak.
呼吸很浅 脉象微弱
There's no breath sound from his left side.
左侧没有呼吸音
His lung must have collapsed...
估计是肺部塌陷
if he has lungs.
前提是他有肺
Oh, dear God, I have no idea
天呐 我都不知道
if this man's physiology is similar to ours at all.
这个人的生理特征是否跟人类相似
It is--at least that's what you told me in my timeline.
相似 至少在我的时间线你是这么说的
I suppose I have no reason to doubt myself.
我想我不必怀疑我自己的判断
Walter, should I call the paramedics?
沃尔特 要我叫救护人员吗
They'll just take him to a hospital.
他们会送他去医院
He'll have a better chance of surviving with me.
还是我来施救更好
We need to cut this bullet out and reinflate the lung.
我们得取出子弹 使肺部重新膨胀
Please get my medical kit, quickly, dear.
快把我的药箱拿来 亲爱的
Peter, put pressure here.
彼得 压在这里
Walter, he is an observer.
沃尔特 他是观察者
They only show up at significant events.
观察者只在重要事件发生时出现
That he's here must mean it's important.
他出现在此肯定意味着事关重大
Well, who could have shot him, and why?
谁开的枪 又是为什么
Well, I don't know, but he's here.
我不知道 但他都来了
He must have something to tell us.
一定是有事要告诉我们
He said, "She needs you." He was talking about Olivia.
他说"她需要你" 他是指奥利维亚
Ah, damn it.
该死
Here, here, here.
来 我按着
Bishop. It's Lincoln.
我是贝肖普 我是林肯
We got the image you pulled.
我们收到你截取的图片了
They're running it through facial recognition now.
他们正在做面部识别
How long do you think before we have an I.D. on that guy?
你认为多久能查证这个人的身份
I'm not sure.
不好说
We never tried it with an image this weak before.
我们从没试过查找这么虚的图像
It could take time.
可能要花点时间
What do you think the chances are
那你说我们让尼娜
we're gonna get lucky and Nina starts talking?
老实交代的机会有多大
I wouldn't count on it.
恐怕不大
She's got her lawyer in with her now.
她律师现在跟她在一起
Short of the sixth amendment being repealed,
除非第六修正案被废止
I don't see her cooperating anytime soon.
她短时间内是不会配合了
I am so sorry that you have to go through this.
我很抱歉要你受这份苦
Oh, it's not your fault.
这不是你的错
I mean, none of this is your fault.
这一切都不怪你
No, listen to me.
听我说
I know Jones.
我了解琼斯
I know what he's capable of.
我知道他能做什么
William fired him because he was unhinged.
威廉解雇他就是因为他是个疯子
You cannot give in.
你不能向他屈服
Yeah, but if I don't, then he's going to keep torturing you,
可我不屈服 他就会继续折磨你
And I can't have that. I won't.
我不能 也不会让你受苦
Okay. Nina?
尼娜
Nina...
尼娜
You--you have to help activate me.
你得帮我激活我自己
Olive, I-I...
奥利维亚 我...
All right, cortexiphan is based on emotions.
克特西芬的效力基于情感
For me, it was always fear--
就我而言 有效的一直是恐惧
Not fear for myself, but fear for the people that I loved.
不是担心我自己 而是我所爱的人的安危
Now, Jones is-- he's using that,
而琼斯 他正是在利用这一点
Hoping that it will access my abilities.
希望能借此触及我的能力
But something's happened.
但发生了一些事
W-w-what do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, because of the cortexiphan...
因为克特西芬的作用
I-I-I can't remember certain aspects of our relationship.
我记不得我们俩之间的一些事了
I-I can't remember things about us.
我记不得我们共处的时光了
And without that connection,
而没有了那份联♥系♥
I-I-I can't do what he wants.
我就做不到他要我做的
It just--it-- it won't work.
是不会有效果的
Now, I-- now, I-I don't understand.
我...我不懂
Y-you don't remember our life together?
你不记得我们共度的生活了吗
No, I-I-I remember, but...
不 我记得 但是...
I just...
我就是...
I just need for you to help me feel it.
我需要你帮我感受到那种感情
Just--just help me remember the details,
帮我回忆细节
what we--what we meant to each other.
我们对彼此的意义
Maybe if you could--
或许你可以...
if you could just tell me a story,
你能给我讲个故事吗
maybe the first day that Rachel and I came to live with you.
比如我和瑞秋第一天搬来跟你住的那天
Uh, oh, well, um...
那天...
Mm, a social worker brought you and your sister
有位社工带着你和你妹妹
up from Jacksonville on the train.
乘火车从杰克逊维尔过来
I-I met you at Penn Station.
我去宾州车站接你们
You really don't remember?
你真的不记得了吗
I remember the train, I think, but...
我好像记得火车的事 但是...
Just--just keep going.
继续说
Well, I brought you girls home...
我把你们俩带回家
to our old house in the Catskills.
回我们卡茨基尔的老房♥子
And I couldn't sleep that night.
我那晚睡不着
And so you came into my room.
所以你就来我房♥间
And you sat with me,
你坐着陪我
but I-I can't remember what we talked about.
但我记不得我们说什么了
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表