剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
We don't even know if the comms are gonna work in there.
我们都不知道对讲机在里面能不能用
We need someone with a science background.
需要一个懂科学知识的人去
He's right.
他说得对
No, no, you--
不对 不对
The primary transistor goes on the back of the neck
主晶体管应该插在脖子的后面
with the prongs either side of the wearer's spine.
用尖头固定在他脊椎的一侧
This goes into your neck.
这个得刺进你脖子里
Course it does.
那就刺吧
I'm sure this will get him across
这个东西能让他进入时间泡
but I'm not guaranteeing what will happen on the inside.
可我不保证进去以后会出什么事
Environment in the bubble may override the device.
时间泡内的磁场可能会强过这个装置
Walter, what happens if it breaks down on the inside?
沃尔特 如果它在里面坏掉了会怎么样
Exactly the same as happened to the unfortunate fellow
就像那个不走运的家伙一样
who turned into confetti.
化成五彩小纸屑
Walter, he's in.
沃尔特 他进去了
The cage was a good idea.
这个笼子的主意不错
He's very smart.
他挺聪明的
We have to hurry.
我们得抓紧了
It's over, Raymond. They're outside.
没戏了 雷蒙德 他们都到外面了
No, they can't come in. It's impossible.
不 他们进不来 不可能进来的
All you have to do is solve the problem.
你只需截出这个问题
I already solved it.
我已经解出来了
Upstairs it's, um...
刚才在楼上
It's why I called out to you.
我叫你过来 就是因为这个
I haven't written it down yet, but I have it.
我还没写下来 可我知道答案了
Raymond, what have you done?
雷蒙德 你都干了什么
Peter?
彼得
Peter, can you hear me?
彼得 能听见吗
Agent Lee.
李探员
We've still got over 50 cars stuck down here.
还有50余辆车困在这里
We're clearing out the civilians.
我们正在疏散群众
You have to see this.
你们得看看这个
I thought this was impossible. But I wouldn't give up.
我以为这不可能 但我没有放弃
It wouldn't work and then something changed.
本来是没效果 可事情有了转机
What changed?
什么转机
At first, I couldn't get it to work.
起先 它不能有效运行
And then three days ago, I got results.
然后三天前 我成功了
And five minutes turned into ten, and ten into twenty,
接着五分钟变十分钟 十分钟变二十分钟
And then...I got it up to 47 minutes.
现在 我将其延长到47分钟
I know it can go longer.
我知道它能持续更久
It's over, Raymond. They're not going away.
都结束了 雷蒙德 他们不会放过我们的
We're not turning it off!
我们不能关掉机器
Don't make me hurt you.
别逼我伤害你
No, no, no, don't! You can't.
不不不 别这样
The entire city block will be evaporated along with all of us.
你这样整个市区都会随我们一同消失的
He's right!
他说得对
If it's not shut down properly,
如果关闭的方法不对
it will cause a rip in the fabric of space-time.
会在空间时间的结构上撕开一个裂缝
Then shut it down properly.
那就把它正确关闭
An agent is already dead because of this machine,
这台机器已经造成一名探员的死亡
and right now, there's a tunnel out there
此刻还有一个隧♥道♥
that's gonna cease to exist
将要凭空消失
causing who knows how many more deaths.
不知还会死多少人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Time displacement.
时间位移
There are repercussions.
这会产生反冲
Repercussions I was afraid of.
我之前就担心产生反冲
I'll shut it down. No. Kate!
我会关掉它 不行 凯特
On one condition.
但有个条件
I want immunity for my husband.
我要我丈夫免罪
He didn't know. There's no way he could have.
他并不知道会这样 他不可能知道
Can you hear me? Yeah, go ahead.
听得到吗 听到 说吧
They've agreed to turn it off, but they've got some conditions.
他们同意关掉机器 但是有条件
I can't go on without you. I don't want this for us.
没有你我过不下去 我并不想这样的
Kate, when you got sick, it happened so fast.
凯特 你病来如山倒
And all the things that you were for me
你曾经给我的一切
and all the things that you did for me...
你曾经为我做的一切
I didn't have a chance to be that for you.
我却都没机会报答你
I thought we'd have more time.
我以为我们还有时间
This isn't living, Raymond.
这不是生活 雷蒙德
Living is what's beyond this room, beyond this house,
生活在这个房♥间之外 在这栋房♥子之外
Out there in the world where you're supposed to be.
外面的世界才是你该去的地方
Then if not this, how? How do I repay you?
如果不这样 我要怎么报答你
I mean, what--
我是说...
what better thing can I do for you than this?
我还能为你做什么更好的事
You say that you shouldn't change fate, but you don't know.
你曾说你不能改变宿命 但你并不知道
You don't know what's waiting for you, how terrible it is.
你并不知道你将面对的宿命 不知道那有多可怕
Sweetheart, I'll never give up, Kate.
凯特 亲爱的 我永远不会放弃的
Never.
永远不会
I'll build it again. I can do it again.
我还能再造一个 我还能重来
We have your completed equation--you did it.
我们有你的完整公式了 你做到了
Look, all you have to do is write it in that book.
听我说 你只要把它写在那个本子里
I'm not gonna give up. I'm not gonna give up, Kate.
我不会放弃的 我不会放弃的 凯特
We would have to move to-- to another place.
我们要搬走...去别处
Yes. Far away, yes.
对 远走高飞 没错
And I'm sure you'll find a way so that people won't get hurt.
我相信你会找到办法不伤害他人
Let 'em have their investigation.
让他们调查去吧
Let 'em take away all the equipment,
让他们搬走所有的设备
Ask their questions.
审问去吧
I'll build it again.
我还会再造一个
I'll build it again.
我还会再造一个
All right, they're drawing up the paperwork,
好了 他们在起草文件
but I have assurances, you will not be prosecuted.
但我已得到保证 你不会受到起诉
Hey, I hate to break this up,
抱歉打扰你们了
but I held up my end of the deal
但是我说到做到了
and we're running out of time.
而且我们没时间了
I love you, Raymond.
我爱你 雷蒙德
Don't worry about all these people here, Kate.
别担心这些人 凯特
It's okay.
没事的
It'll be just us again.
很快就会只剩我们俩了
I have to go answer some questions now.
我得去做份笔录
Okay. A few hours and I'll be back.
好 几个小时我就回来
A nurse will be here with you in case you need anything.
会有个护士来陪着你以防万一
All right?
好吗
I'll be back soon.
我去去就回
No.
不
No. No.
不不
I know, I know. Stay here.
我知道 我知道 待这儿别动
I just need a few minutes.
几分钟就好
If you get hungry you can get a snack from the kitchen,
你要是饿了 可以去厨房♥找点点心吃
which is just there. Yeah.
就在那边 好
Good work today.
今天干得不错
Turns out it wasn't you causing these events after all.
结果表明事件并不是你引起的
Actually, I think it was.
事实上 我认为是我
I think the only reason Kate's theory worked
我认为凯特的理论之所以会实现
is because of my presence here.
就是因为我的到来
Why do you think that?
为什么这么认为
Because I overheard Raymond telling Kate
因为我听到雷蒙德告诉凯特
that he only started getting results three days ago.
他三天前才开始得到结果
I arrived three days ago.
而我就是三天前到的
Initially I thought it was the timeline that had to be reset,
一开始我以为是时间线被重置了
but...now I'm thinking that it's me.
但...现在我认为是我
Clearly, I'm in the wrong place.
显然 我走错了地方
And all the people that I know and love are somewhere else.
而所有我认识的 爱的人都在别处
Now I just gotta figure out how to get home.
现在我得想办法回家
In the meantime, I can make it more comfortable
在此期间 我可以让你在这边
while you're here.
生活的舒服点
In your debriefing, you said you were
你的报告中称 你曾与
living in faculty housing with Dr. Bishop.
贝肖普博士同住在一间教工寓所
I checked.
我核实过
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表