剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
then there's gonna be heightened levels of alpha radiation,
那么那里一定有高♥强♥度的阿尔法射线辐射
but I'm gonna need more specific readings.
但我得看具体的读数做判断
The full spectrum of em waves,
电磁波的全光谱
not just the...
不只是
And did you have any warning that the train might be coming?
你有没有看到任何会有火车通过的警示
No, it-- it just came out of nowhere.
没 它就凭空出现了
No bells or-- or anything.
也没有鸣汽笛什么的
So when you say that the train disappeared,
那你说那辆火车消失了
what do you mean exactly?
到底是什么意思
I know it sounds crazy,
我知道听起来很疯狂
but I could only see part of it,
但我只看到了火车的一部分
like it was passing through a window.
仿佛它正在通过一扇窗
Curved. Like looking through a bubble.
边界是弧形的 好像我是在透过一个气泡看它
Spherical.
球形的
I swear,
我发誓
I wasn't smoking anything.
我没吸毒
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗
How did we get here?
我们怎么来的
Um, we drove.
开车
You all right?
你还好吧
No.
不
No. I am not all right.
不 我不好
I think I just had a time jump.
我觉得我刚刚时间跳跃了
You're sure about that?
你确定吗
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
The transit authority said that railroad line was decommissioned.
高速运输管理局说那条铁路线路已废弃
The last train to run on that track was four years ago.
最后有火车在上面行驶是四年前了
Sound familiar?
耳熟吗
The fire in the apartment building was four years ago.
公♥寓♥楼的失火也是四年前
Well, that's finally a piece of good news.
总算有条好消息了
We might actually have the makings of a...
我们可能真正找到了某种...
pattern.
规律
Boston PD held a witness for us.
波士顿警局为我们留下了一位目击证人
Let's hope he's got something useful.
希望他能提供点有用的信息
I'll check with the CSIs.
我去和犯罪现场鉴证科核证
This is gonna start getting annoying.
这跳跃真是烦人啊
Agent Olivia Dunham.
我是奥利维亚·德纳姆探员
I'm with the FBI.
联调局的
I was wondering if I could ask you a couple questions.
我可以问你几个问题吗
What do you want to know?
你想问什么
So you were with another two people?
你当时和其他两个人一起吗
Who were they?
他们是谁
Hey, guys.
伙计们
I got some...
我有发...
What?
什么
Peter?
彼得
There are heightened levels of neutron radiation
刚刚在火车道口有高♥强♥度的
at the train crossing.
中子辐射
Why didn't you tell us that when we were at the scene?
在现场时为什么不告诉我们
Because I didn't know until I was just back there
因为我起初没发现 刚刚回现场时
a second ago. What?
才看到 什么
It's not important. What is important
这不重要 重要的是
is that a piece of the bumper just crumbled into my hands.
刚刚一块保险杠在我手中瓦解了
Metal degradation-- it's a classic sign of neutron radiation.
金属降解 这是典型的中子辐射的标志
We got get those kids tested for radiation poisoning.
我们得让那些孩子做个辐射中毒检测
I'm sorry, you lost me.
抱歉 我没听懂
It doesn't happen in nature.
这不是自然现象
Cosmic radiation waves. They're random, erratic.
宇宙辐射波 是随机且不稳定的
Neutron radiation has to be generated by human technology.
而中子辐射一定是人为科技造成的
So what, you're saying you don't think you're responsible
所以你是说 你认为发生的这一切
for what's going on?
与你无关
No. I'm not saying that. I don't know that.
不 不是这个意思 我也不知道
But what I am saying is that
但是我想说的是
somebody has to be causing these time events.
一定是有人造成了这些时间事件
Raymond, did you remember to change the date
雷蒙德 你有记得跟
on your dentist appointment?
牙医改预约吗
Yep. I remembered.
有 记得的
And you took your cholesterol pill this morning?
今早吃降胆固醇药片了吗
Like always, Kate.
一如既往 凯特
You know you don't need to remind me of things anymore.
你不用再事事提醒我了
I've turned over a new leaf.
我已洗心革面了
Is that right?
真的吗
After 30 years?
三十年的习性 今朝却改了
What would I do without you?
没有你我该如何是好
Here you go.
给你
Thank you, honey.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Success? No.
成功了吗 没有
Not yet but close.
还没 但快了
I'm sure you'll get it, honey. Any day now.
我确信你会想出来的 亲爱的 成功近在咫尺
Kate.
凯特
Would you like some tea?
要喝点茶吗
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Raymond, sweetheart.
我是雷蒙德 亲爱的
I'm Raymond.
我是雷蒙德啊
Why would anyone develop technology
为何会有人想研发
that would cause time collisions?
造成时间碰撞的技术
I don't know. Why would Oppenheimer invent the bomb?
我不知道 为什么奥本海默会制♥造♥原♥子♥弹♥呢
You think this is a weapon?
你认为这是种武器吗
No, no. I don't know that. I just--
不 我不清楚 我只是...
I mean, I hope not.
我希望不是武器
But regardless the neutron pulse has to come from somewhere
但无论如何 中子脉冲必然是来自
in the vicinity of these two time bubble events.
这两个时间泡事件地点的附近
The fire and the train crossing.
在失火大楼和火车道口附近
If we can find some kind of pattern,
如果我们能摸索出其中规律
maybe we could locate the source.
或许就能定位源头
But two points isn't really very much to go on.
但这两个事件提供的信息量太少
How about four?
那么四个事件呢
I just got two new reports.
刚收到两个新的报告
Perfect circle of trees suddenly appeared in a parking garage
栗树山一个室内停车场突然凭空出现了一些树
in Chestnut Hill.
形成完美的圆形
Shortly after, an open pit filled with
不久之后 富兰克林公园高尔夫球场
rotting garbage suddenly appeared on the eighth hole
第八杆洞处 突然凭空出现一个
of the Franklin Park golf course.
满是腐烂垃圾的大坑
The course was built on top of the landfill...
这个球场是建在一个垃圾填埋堆点上...
Let me guess. Four years ago.
让我猜猜 那是四年前的事了
Yeah, but look at it.
没错 但看地图
It's still completely random to my eyes.
在我看来事件发生地仍是随机的
There's no way to I am ready to present a theory.
没法... 我想到了一种理论
Snails!
蜗牛
Nautilus shells.
鹦鹉螺
Ram's horns.
公绵羊角
These all have one thing in common.
它们有一个共同之处
Fibonacci's golden spiral.
斐波那契的黄金螺旋线
I'll be damned, Walter. That's it.
太厉害了 沃尔特 就是它
I believe the source of these time-slips
我相信这些时间循环的源头
must be located in the center of the spiral.
一定定位在螺旋的中心
You'll want to search a three square mile area
你们要在布鲁克莱恩附近
In the vicinity of Brookline.
三平方英里范围内搜寻
We need to go Christmas shopping.
我们要做圣诞节采购
I know, sweetheart. There's plenty of time.
我知道 亲爱的 还有时间
It's not even Thanksgiving yet.
感恩节都还没到
I'll miss it and then it'll be too late.
我要是错过时机 就太晚了
I have to go.
我必须去
All the stores'll be closed--
到时候所有商店会关门的
We're not gonna miss Christmas. You hear me?
我们不会错过圣诞节的 听到了吗
I'm not gonna let that happen, okay?
我不会让这种事发生的 好吗
I'm not gonna let that happen. Don't worry.
我不会让这种事发生的 别担心
We'll have all the Christmases in the world.
我们想过多少次圣诞节就能过多少次
I have some work I need to do now.
我现在要去忙些事情
But I will see you soon
但我马上就回来
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表